Author Topic: pics 9/16-updated  (Read 6610 times)

whitewidow

pics 9/16-updated
« on: September 17, 2015, 04:26:45 AM »
not nearly as bloated got my arimidex. No I'm not on a gram of orals like some of you think. I said a gram counting orals. right now my dose is way lower I dropped all orals. Test cyp and parabolin, albuteral,arimidex
still about 800mg a week. I'm cold in all these pics one I had a post workout pump rest cold as ice.

lost 5 lbs . I got way too bloated on that anadrol and those refeeds. I'm keto dieting and it sucks It's hard at first. once I throw the carbs back in you will see the diffrence but of course I'm flat

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: pics 9/16-updated
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 04:32:02 AM »
not nearly as bloated got my arimidex. No I'm not on a gram of orals like some of you think. I said a gram counting orals. right now my dose is way lower I dropped all orals. Test cyp and parabolin, albuteral,arimidex
still about 800mg a week. I'm cold in all these pics one I had a post workout pump rest cold as ice.

lost 5 lbs . I got way too bloated on that anadrol and those refeeds. I'm keto dieting and it sucks It's hard at first. once I throw the carbs back in you will see the diffrence but of course I'm flat

How is the hair line? You wear a hat alot

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 04:35:17 AM »
How is the hair line? You wear a hat alot

I'm bald but on purpose. I guess not totally bald I can grow out hair if I want. I have not lost my hair brother.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 04:44:34 AM »
just found some "the grey tops" stashed. I'll toss in 4-6 IU's a day in and see what happens but I'll even flatten out more till I start it. next pics should be very noticably diffrent. this is the best generic HGH there is!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 07:07:24 AM »
just found some "the grey tops" stashed. I'll toss in 4-6 IU's a day in and see what happens but I'll even flatten out more till I start it. next pics should be very noticably diffrent. this is the best generic HGH there is!
Just my 2 cents.  You look pretty good, but for the amount of gear you are running you are not as big as you should be.

Bad genetics or maybe your stuff is bunk.  Why don't you just load up on your HRt scripted test? Bet you'd be much bigger on just 500 mg of quality test cyp.
you are gay.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 08:29:02 AM »
Just my 2 cents.  You look pretty good, but for the amount of gear you are running you are not as big as you should be.

Bad genetics or maybe your stuff is bunk.  Why don't you just load up on your HRt scripted test? Bet you'd be much bigger on just 500 mg of quality test cyp.

I agree man.  I think you're stuff is bunk.  You look like a natural on some creatine.  Stop deleting posts too dude. Suck it up man

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 08:40:41 AM »
You dont look bad at all, pretty good actually. but,

Suggestion for next pic.

NO tanktop. You look lean enough that I'm sure your midsection is not as bad as you think it is.

NO HOMO ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 09:27:09 AM »

I'm surprised an AAS user would ever say something like this.  It simply does not work like that at all.  Not even close.

I know you guys don't like WW.  Fair enough.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 10:17:12 AM »
I'm surprised an AAS user would ever say something like this.  It simply does not work like that at all.  Not even close.

I know you guys don't like WW.  Fair enough.

8)
You are joking right?
A gram of test, tren, anadrol and gh and he looks like a natural who just pumped up with 50 push ups?   Come on man, something is wrong.   

I think it has to do with the quality of gear, I used pharma test at 400 a week and literally blew up, 20 plus pounds in 8 weeks...  Just saying

If you go by your logic, pros are on 20 grams of gear a week then
you are gay.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 10:28:00 AM »
You are joking right?
A gram of test, tren, anadrol and gh and he looks like a natural who just pumped up with 50 push ups?   Come on man, something is wrong.   

I think it has to do with the quality of gear, I used pharma test at 400 a week and literally blew up, 20 plus pounds in 8 weeks...  Just saying

I give you props for posting a pic, but i kinda agree with the post above, if i saw you and didnt know you i would guess you were running a winstrol cycle do to the look of your shoulders and vascularity in arms. Took me a while threw trial and error what compounds worked well for me. some compounds made me look like absolute shit and some i didnt respond well to at all.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 11:57:15 AM »
Not on anadrol anymore. you guys have to remeber I'm 5ft 5IN. I can blow up pretty big but if it's water who cares? I gained scary amount of weight when I started. it was close to 30 lbs. stuff is legit. pretty much right now a small Test cyp/winstrol cycle is the look I'm going for. have not started the growth yet. I also don't have a carb in me for a few days in those pics.just wait. worm what happened to your gains. post a pic.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 12:05:14 PM »
I agree man.  I think you're stuff is bunk.  You look like a natural on some creatine.  Stop deleting posts too dude. Suck it up man

I know because I pick it up at the pharmacy! except the AP stuff and the HGH. why would I get bad acne then plus my strength went up by at least 25-30%. You look like your on winstrol only. lets see your legs. I bet my legs are way more shredded and bigger then yours. Your taller and probably the same weight. good physique but thats why you should do physique you would do good. I'm just sketch on you because you posted ONE picture. I have not even seen the rest of you guys. are you guys in shape? or off gear?

here this is steroid/Testosterone acne

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 12:28:24 PM »
You are joking right?

I was not on all that! I have not even used the growth yet. I ran 500mg Test cyp and got huge but alot of bloat plus the watson is a super thick cottonseed oil you can't site inject it. you post up a picture if your such a monster. I don;t even have a carb in me what do you expect I said I was flat. next pics will be better. I'll be fuller for sure. I can go back to the watson 500mg a week and see if I get that bloated again or get worse acne.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 12:32:09 PM »
I give you props for posting a pic, but i kinda agree with the post above, if i saw you and didnt know you i would guess you were running a winstrol cycle do to the look of your shoulders and vascularity in arms. Took me a while threw trial and error what compounds worked well for me. some compounds made me look like absolute shit and some i didnt respond well to at all.

That's what I'm looking for right now just a nice winstrol hard/dry look. nothing were I'm bloated. That's pretty much what I'm doing some Test cyp and switching to winstrol. Ive been on Tren for 4 months. winstrol just gets spendy to use because you have to use 2ml a day so a 10ml vial lasts 5 days. winstrol drained me last time. got crazy conditioned and vascular but too spendy. Tren is a better buy but fuck it I got enough winstrol to run it for a few months

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 12:41:19 PM »
You are joking right?

I blew up more then 20 lbs in 8 weeks but it wasn't quality lean muscle! I think your not getting the cycle brother it's very easy and under a gram total! Pros are all on about 5-10 grams counting orals plus exotics but those guys are freaks. I never claimed I had great genetics. what happened to the 20 lbs?  post up a pic if it was muscle you should be retaining it with no water in your ankles or calves.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 02:04:37 PM »
I know because I pick it up at the pharmacy! except the AP stuff and the HGH. why would I get bad acne then plus my strength went up by at least 25-30%. You look like your on winstrol only. lets see your legs. I bet my legs are way more shredded and bigger then yours. Your taller and probably the same weight. good physique but thats why you should do physique you would do good. I'm just sketch on you because you posted ONE picture. I have not even seen the rest of you guys. are you guys in shape? or off gear?

here this is steroid/Testosterone acne

Is this really WW?? Posting pics of pimples?? Huh??

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2015, 02:21:53 PM »
haha that is pretty odd pic to post for a 30 of something year old guy......i never get pimples like that, i may get one or two  on the back  from time to time but nothing more. Never in the face like that

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 02:27:30 PM »
You are joking right?

was that your first cycle?^ not picking a fight. But maybe it's different if u get broken down in a car wreck/abuse benzos and shit because of the dependency u can deveolpe and come back from nothing idk if u get the same results as u would the first time. Not saying it's OK to abuse the pain drugs but I have never been there I burn green myself no judgement here

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2015, 03:37:50 PM »
was that your first cycle?^ not picking a fight. But maybe it's different if u get broken down in a car wreck/abuse benzos and shit because of the dependency u can deveolpe and come back from nothing idk if u get the same results as u would the first time. Not saying it's OK to abuse the pain drugs but I have never been there I burn green myself no judgement here

I got the same results after the wreck. but it was not all muscle. I blew up way more then 20 lbs on the same dosage 400mg Test cyp watson but no way was it LBM. I was holding alot of water.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 03:39:01 PM »

Yeah didn;t have them before the Testosterone so why did I magically get acne at 33?

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015, 03:40:31 PM »
haha that is pretty odd pic to post for a 30 of something year old guy......i never get pimples like that, i may get one or two  on the back  from time to time but nothing more. Never in the face like that

I got some shoulder acne as well. none of it is awful but def from testosterone. I didn;t have any acne tilll I started TRT/Testosterone.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2015, 05:11:03 PM »
acne is hormonal 90% of the time. If you manage your estrogen, progesterone and prolactin you shouldnt have it. Blood analysis will prove this. Some people just cant handle certain compounds too.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2015, 09:03:18 PM »
keep posting pics ww. thanks bro

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2015, 06:09:58 AM »
acne is hormonal 90% of the time. If you manage your estrogen, progesterone and prolactin you shouldnt have it. Blood analysis will prove this. Some people just cant handle certain compounds too.

True and I rather get a little acne then gyno, or hairloss.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 06:12:43 AM »
Yesterday, lifted heavy with no carbs bigger arms then it appears. pushing 19IN. XL skin tight Hilly shirt on and Im bursting through it, I figured out I just wasn't training heavy enough. the volume isn't working for growth my body needs to push some heavy ass weight. you should see the diffrence in 2 weeks maybe sooner.

in 8 minths when I load SEO everywhere I'll have over 20 In arms crazy shredded everywhere. the keto diet works well but I'm going to have a carb fay every 3 days.