Author Topic: Yemeni 13 Year old child bride dies of bleeding after intercourse  (Read 5751 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Yemeni 13 Year old child bride dies of bleeding after intercourse
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »
Actual Islamic rules require both parties to be past puberty in order to be married and anything otherwise is not even legal in Islam.

BTW by 13 many if not the majority of girls in western societies start having sex.
that may be but not with a 30 year older guy and forced in to it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2010, 12:44:20 PM »
that may be but not with a 30 year older guy and forced in to it.

Marriage is not legal in Islam without her consent either.

yes I know in many cases children are forced (even guys get forced/pressured at times) but this is cultural not religious - it happens in other religions in the region too like Hindus and Sikhs for example.

Also the age of the guy would not have had anything to do with whether or not the bride died in this sad scenerio.

Actual just until recently our laws in Canada allowed girl at 14 to be maried with parental consent, it was increased to 16 a few years ago.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2010, 12:44:33 PM »
marriages have been arranged for thousands of years and there has been no complaints.

now one or 2 are unhappy - so its barbaric  ::)

more than half of all western marriage end in divorce due to being unhappy.

very few arranged marriages end this way.
175lbs by 31st July

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2010, 12:46:38 PM »
Muslims are savages...plain and simple

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2010, 12:47:22 PM »
marriages have been arranged for thousands of years and there has been no complaints.

now one or 2 are unhappy - so its barbaric  ::)

more than half of all western marriage end in divorce due to being unhappy.

very few arranged marriages end this way.

Are you really that ignorant?  So not one complaint out of all of them thru all of history, huh?   And to further make your "point" look idiotic, even if there are less complaints, often it's because the cultures that encourage it aren't very tolerant of women speaking their minds.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2010, 12:49:12 PM »

Are you really that ignorant?  So not one complaint out of all of them thru all of history, huh?   And to further make your "point" look idiotic, even if there are less complaints, often it's because the cultures that encourage it aren't very tolerant of women speaking their minds.

I think it's fair to say there isn't evidence to suggest that arranged marriages are less succesful than non-arranged ones though.  Divorce rate is lower with arranged but like you said there are cultural influences on that as well, but I think its hard to make a point that non-arranged marriages are any more succesful either

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2010, 12:52:48 PM »

::)

you can provide evidence to prove me wrong ?

were you in these countries for thousands of years ?

are you immortal ?
175lbs by 31st July

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2010, 12:52:48 PM »
I think it's fair to say there isn't evidence to suggest that arranged marriages are less succesful than non-arranged ones though.  Divorce rate is lower with arranged but like you said there are cultural influences on that as well, but I think its hard to make a point that non-arranged marriages are any more succesful either

I guess it depends on your idea of "successful" as I really don't think someone being forced to stay in a marriage because of the culture they live in, as being a success.  Just like if a woman in the western world doesn't leave their husband (so they stay married) for fear of physical abuse, I don't call that a successful marriage either.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2010, 12:56:55 PM »
I guess it depends on your idea of "successful" as I really don't think someone being forced to stay in a marriage because of the culture they live in, as being a success.  Just like if a woman in the western world doesn't leave their husband (so they stay married) for fear of physical abuse, I don't call that a successful marriage either.

Where did I say "forced" - a very small percentage of arranged marriages are "forced."  

Reasons why there are less divorces in arranged marriages are usually because both parties don't have high unrealistic expectations of each other that people can get when they start dating, only to find out the treatment changes after they get married or to avoid abuse like you suggested. 

And just like women in arranged marriages think twice about leaving because of the cultural taboo that they will be considered "divorce" many women in non-arranged marriages don't leave either but because they are worried about whether they will be OK financially.

However you look at it there's no evidence to say that non-arranged marriages are happier or more succesful.  The numbers actually suggest arranged marriages are more succesful, but I can look at the cultural influences on that as well.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2010, 12:58:32 PM »
I guess it depends on your idea of "successful" as I really don't think someone being forced to stay in a marriage because of the culture they live in, as being a success.  Just like if a woman in the western world doesn't leave their husband (so they stay married) for fear of physical abuse, I don't call that a successful marriage either.
::) its quite ironic you find a negative opinion on this when you were quite happy to marry your sister.
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2010, 12:59:08 PM »
It's funny that the only people defending this are Getbig's Team Muslim Jihadist. Surprising? Not in the least.

Where am I defending this?  I actually said it's Islamically illegal, that's opposite of defending.  

I don't think anyone in this thread in their right mind would defend this.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2010, 12:59:41 PM »
::) its quite ironic you find a negative opinion on this when you were quite happy to marry your sister.

;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2010, 01:02:01 PM »
It's funny that the only people defending this are Getbig's Team Muslim Jihadist. Surprising? Not in the least.

Watching BigBobs try to lie his way through this is amusing, though.

Words from Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of present day Iran:

Islam is so progressive. Hahahaha, yeah right!  ::)

Yawn, I've already told you before Ayatollah Khomeini is no authority on Islam in the past.  The fact that you are repeating it after I corrected you shows your agenda

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2010, 01:04:08 PM »
He's the founder of present day Iran and is viewed by millions as one of the most authoritative figures on Islamic Law.

lol viewed by an authority by what percentage of Muslims?  Shias are about 10% and many Muslims don't consider them part of Islam either.  And being the founder of Iran means shit in terms of your authority with religious rulings, it's like saying the founder of Pakistan is an Islamic scholar lol

It's like taking mormon beliefs and trying to apply them to all of Christianity.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2010, 01:06:19 PM »
Moving past Khomeini, your prophet Mohammed was also a pedophile who married and raped/sodomized a six year old child.

there's no documented evidence that suggest she was not past puberty when the marriage was consumated, which would make sense since that's Islamic ruling (both parties have to have past puberty like I said earlier)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »
All religious fundamentalism is bad.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2010, 01:17:31 PM »
Titus did this to 30+ year old women.

lulz.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2010, 01:25:44 PM »
::)

you can provide evidence to prove me wrong ?

were you in these countries for thousands of years ?

are you immortal ?

Same could be asked of you, fatboy.  You are the one who stated that there has never been a complaint in an arranged marriage.  If you are truly that dumb, which wouldn't surprise me, to believe that, we really have nothing further to discuss.  There are complaints in all types of marriages, period.  Of course maybe you and your life partner, Simon, are the exception...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2010, 02:18:19 PM »

Watching BigBobs try to lie his way through this is amusing, though.

Words from Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of present day Iran:

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.”

“A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual act such as forplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed.”

Islam is so progressive. Hahahaha, yeah right!  ::)

what a great religion of peace!  ::) ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2010, 04:12:01 PM »
eh 13 aint so bad over there. 8 year olds is standard for them.
Yeah they have shops for it.

"Can I swap two 5's for a 10"

And they aint talking money here haha

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2010, 08:31:21 PM »
what a great religion of peace!  ::) ::)

is that for real?
Please tell me their policies have changed since then  ???