Author Topic: 1970 Universe Photos  (Read 29125 times)

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
Re: 1970 Universe Photos
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »
Is that a fact? look back over this story or thread or whatever ypu call them. The oohing and aahing about the days of no this and no that or the other, how everyone was more this or that. do a bit of research you little tit!

Damy

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »
Is that a fact? look back over this story or thread or whatever ypu call them. The oohing and aahing about the days of no this and no that or the other, how everyone was more this or that. do a bit of research you little tit!

Damy
Damy, have some metemucial, take a shit then come back when you kill the bug thats lodged up your 75 year old ass. Then when you realize that every post you make is as compelling as watching an autistic kid write a play, then delete your account.Hope this helps.
The Number 2 in Scranton

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2007, 12:27:12 PM »
Try 45. Whats with the age thing you some spotty skateboarder who never really fellt like a real man. That why you took up bodybuilding then. Why arent you in they gym if you have time on your hands? That the highlight of your day is it trying to get a rise out of someone you dont know. If I delete my account do you promise to kill yourself? remember to hold the gun steady save blowing your jaw off. Dont need you walking around ugly as well as annoying.

Anyone out ther want to have a gas about something constructive then?

Damy

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2007, 12:31:38 PM »
Try 45. Whats with the age thing you some spotty skateboarder who never really fellt like a real man. That why you took up bodybuilding then. Why arent you in they gym if you have time on your hands? That the highlight of your day is it trying to get a rise out of someone you dont know. If I delete my account do you promise to kill yourself? remember to hold the gun steady save blowing your jaw off. Dont need you walking around ugly as well as annoying.

Damy

HAHAHAHAHAHA Best Meltdown from a new guy in a while, classic shit ;D
I

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2007, 12:32:29 PM »

Damy

boooooooooooooommmm hahahhahahaha
The Number 2 in Scranton

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2007, 12:34:50 PM »
You giggling little no-marks. Which ones butthead then? Put up some pictures let me see the giants whove chosen to have a go

Damy

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2007, 12:41:01 PM »
You giggling little no-marks. Which ones butthead then? Put up some pictures let me see the giants whove chosen to have a go

Damy
Dude I destroy you
The Number 2 in Scranton

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2007, 12:58:22 PM »
Nice you look like the poor mans Matt Damon. Dont you have no decent pics with less than 15% lard? Or cant you stop eating that long. Why the pic of just your face or are you showing off your girlfriend or what.

Your arms are ok in proportion to your upper but you have forearms like a girl mate. and your head is pretty big so you must get all the mass you can to balance yourself out. At least you put up a pic tho. You arent great even for your age what are you twenty or something? but you have a slim waist and broad shoulders so potential is there. Your complexion sugests you overdo test a bit but I cant be sure.

And lets see your legs if you have them

Damy

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2007, 01:04:03 PM »
I dont work out legs, my girlfreind likes me like this
The Number 2 in Scranton

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2007, 01:05:02 PM »
Nice you look like the poor mans Matt Damon. Dont you have no decent pics with less than 15% lard? Or cant you stop eating that long. Why the pic of just your face or are you showing off your girlfriend or what.

Your arms are ok in proportion to your upper but you have forearms like a girl mate. and your head is pretty big so you must get all the mass you can to balance yourself out. At least you put up a pic tho. You arent great even for your age what are you twenty or something? but you have a slim waist and broad shoulders so potential is there. Your complexion sugests you overdo test a bit but I cant be sure.

And lets see your legs if you have them

Damy

HAHAHAHAHA awesome ;D ;D ;D

It's a 2 for 1 ;)
I

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2007, 01:08:12 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA awesome ;D ;D ;D

It's a 2 for 1 ;)
Hahahaha yea DAMY its your turn....lets see one of your old pics from the 'good ole days'  ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2007, 01:08:44 PM »
I dont work out legs, my blackgirlfreind likes me like this

:-\

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2007, 01:17:59 PM »
Yeah friend the black bit was really clever. As for the good old days ive said before that the false nostalgia on here got on my nerves dont try to turn that one back on me ok? As it happens I been out of competition for more than ten but i dont see a hell of a lot of improvement in things genreally which is prety poor. Im not sure why that is. why not train legs you know your gona end up looking daft if you go down that road.

Im not melting or exploding ar anything infact im enjoying this as it happens. as for pictures of me there are already one or two of them on here none of them posted by me i have to say. not all of them are ones i wouldve chgosen but some are crackers. a few have been fiddled about with but its not obvious to anyone who dont know me well.

Lets just sauy you have a biut to go yet sunshine. How tall are you

Damy

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2007, 12:54:28 AM »

This is a young Beckles ;D

i see he always had the biceps! great physique.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2007, 08:25:54 AM »
i see he always had the biceps! great physique.

HAHAHA yeah too bad there aren't any other pics of him younger, camera's weren't invented till he was in his mid-late teens ;D
I

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2007, 11:17:41 PM »
HAHAHA yeah too bad there aren't any other pics of him younger, camera's weren't invented till he was in his mid-late teens ;D

the guy has stood the test of time.

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2007, 03:17:34 PM »
Beckles is amazing his body didnt seem to age the way other peoples do he was 35 for about twenty years! Dickerson was the same He was about 43 when he egventuall won the Olympia, and I read in a mgazine that he didn'yt start weight training 'til he was 22 Pretty much the same as meIt wasn't long after that I started checking out a local gym and picked up me first weight. I never looked back. Dickerson had great calfes and said that made him unusual for a black bloke. I'm not black but even soI thinks thats why i always made sure i did me calfes as hard as anything else. I saw loads of blokes in my gym with huge quads and arms but no calves and crap shoulders. I didnt understand how they couldstand looking like that and it still makes me wonder.

Sometimes the things you pick up when you start out are bullshit and you get to bad habits but I was lucky most pof I learned was spot on. I always had an idea that me left ar,m werent as good as my right and I trained it twice as much as my right. leter on I almost trore it out of the bone and I thgink thats why.

The point is that if gods good to ya, then you can have a thirty year bodybuildinbg career rather than the usual fifteen twenty tops. Early overtraining put an end to mine in the endI think but I kept going til I had noting to prove to myself or anyone else.

By the way spare a thought for a true old timer Reg park. The old geezer aint got long to go, bless him.

Damy

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2007, 10:24:12 PM »
the guy has stood the test of time.

Hell yeah 8)
I