Author Topic: Wes vs Shizzo  (Read 17787 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Wes vs Shizzo
« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2013, 08:48:50 AM »
hey dont hate because you fuckers are small and cant produce shit in real life, besides typing on a keyboard, uk jeff looks like the only muslces you train are your fingertips on the keyboard, and your chest

Looks like the only lifting you do is a fork and spoon.  You arent qualified to carry ukjeff or Wes's posing trunks.
A

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: June 09, 2013, 08:51:13 AM »
quit typing on getbig and get in the gym, you fuckers dont have the fucking balls to lift like a fucking animal, and get up to big mans land, you fuckers all you can do is type on a fucking keyboard you fucking monkeys

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #202 on: June 09, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
when you muthafuckers pay your dues and you weigh 290 and can say your up there, then u might be real getbiggers, until then keep doing pilates, because you fuckers will never weigh 290 in your fucking lives, up the ante quit talking shit on a board and get in the gym and lets see how quick and easy you can get up to 290 fellas, since your such gym studs
290 is a fucking health hazard. Nothing to brag about. Especially in your case. You are a fat jellyfish filled with puss, semen, and oil.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #203 on: June 09, 2013, 08:55:02 AM »
stop over egging the pudding, you were trolling so well before.
Oh, I like that. Nice. Gonna steal that one and not give you credit.  :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #204 on: June 09, 2013, 08:55:21 AM »
I don't really know Wes much but his physique is excellent (far better than mine, in fact) and he seems a pretty good guy.  We are about the same age too, so along with the Stunt guy on here I feel a commonality with him.   

As a friend of mine would say, some people are assets and others are assholes.

I think Wes is the former.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #205 on: June 09, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »
You are a fat jellyfish filled with puss, semen, and oil.

This made my stomach turn, dude.
A

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: June 09, 2013, 08:58:06 AM »
you muthafuckers are working out in theory, not in application, until your 290 and applying real tactics to get up to 290, keep doin your 4 sets, 10 reps, and keep typing on a keyboard................ ................because you dont know about training in application, your 10% 180 lb physique is all theory, all lame wussman half ass training

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2013, 08:59:51 AM »
when you muthafuckers pay your dues and you weigh 290 and can say your up there, then u might be real getbiggers, until then keep doing pilates, because you fuckers will never weigh 290 in your fucking lives, up the ante quit talking shit on a board and get in the gym and lets see how quick and easy you can get up to 290 fellas, since your such gym studs
you make me laugh. I could Punch you so fast you would think you´re souronded. I like Guys like you because they are cocky and underestimate People who are smaller. your Fitness is nothing. I remember a small guy in my Regiment we called Sticky.. i saw him put a "Tug of War" big Boy in a strangle from Judo. Guy was quite after that. NEVER think you are hard because you will be tought a lesson. Maybe you Need that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 09, 2013, 09:00:20 AM »
Thanks to Onemorerep. Wes and I deserved our own thread.  :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #209 on: June 09, 2013, 09:01:05 AM »
you muthafuckers are working out in theory, not in application, until your 290 and applying real tactics to get up to 290, keep doin your 4 sets, 10 reps, and keep typing on a keyboard................ ................because you dont know about training in application, your 10% 180 lb physique is all theory, all lame wussman half ass training
You're fat as fuck and weak as a newborn kitten.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #210 on: June 09, 2013, 09:01:32 AM »

Yet Grimace can't bench 225 X 10....

Go out Fatboy!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2013, 09:03:13 AM »
You're fat as fuck and weak as a newborn kitten.
x2. This bitch weighs 290, yet can't get 20 legit reps at 225! Arce said you smelled like Ben-gay. You are gay!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2013, 09:05:04 AM »
I'd invite cswol to the gym for some strongman training but I don't think the bus runs this far.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: June 09, 2013, 09:05:44 AM »

I've seen a photograph of you.  You appear to be little more than a barely ambulatory myocardial infarction.   To spare you the difficulty of figuring that out it means you are pretty much a walking (waddling?) heart attack. 

As I recently said to another here, you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.  Big on the outside?  Definitely, big like a weather balloon.  But on the inside you are small.  Especially so within the confines of your mind.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2013, 09:07:24 AM »
I'd invite cswol to the gym for some strongman training but I don't think the bus runs this far.

Ouch!   ;D

I suspect he can't run very far himself.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2013, 09:09:34 AM »
Epic beard man would beat his ass on the bus  ;D Cswoll would be crying for that amberlamps

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2013, 09:12:15 AM »
guys like him Need to be tought a lesson... i got put in a Nikyo lock from an older man...i can tell you it hurt. Point is i learned that being big is not everything. I have always liked to use my brain rather than BRAWN....a Little bit here and there and you have your own art... ;)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #217 on: June 09, 2013, 09:13:55 AM »
quit typing on getbig and get in the gym, you fuckers dont have the fucking balls to lift like a fucking animal, and get up to big mans land, you fuckers all you can do is type on a fucking keyboard you fucking monkeys

Presto......we have our new Pumpster.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #218 on: June 09, 2013, 09:15:59 AM »

:o

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: June 09, 2013, 09:18:24 AM »
Im calling your fuckers out, either step up or shut up................aint none of that cupcake candycane lollipop flop you got the moves like fagger jagger goin down over here..............either keep lookin like adam levine sayin you got low bodyfat and moves like jagger, or get off the internet and get in the gym and fuckin step up and get some size and strength, instead of singing you got the moves like faggers.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #220 on: June 09, 2013, 09:20:16 AM »
Made me laugh.Stealing that one, too.    ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 09, 2013, 09:21:41 AM »
Im calling your fuckers out, either step up or shut up................aint none of that cupcake candycane lollipop flop you got the moves like fagger jagger goin down over here..............either keep lookin like adam levine sayin you got low bodyfat and moves like jagger, or get off the internet and get in the gym and fuckin step up and get some size and strength, instead of singing you got the moves like faggers.
Hahahaha.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #222 on: June 09, 2013, 09:21:59 AM »

Go ahead chief - take a TOPLESS pic TODAY  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 09, 2013, 09:22:50 AM »
Last I weighed in at 283lbs and I'm telling you you're a fat fuck, you don't have the size you think you have, junior.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 09, 2013, 09:23:48 AM »
Go ahead chief - take a TOPLESS pic TODAY  
David Copperfield illusion pics.