Author Topic: Summing up Germany, WWI and II - Opinions  (Read 4781 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Summing up Germany, WWI and II - Opinions
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 06:19:21 AM »
... how Hitler will be remembered after the survivors all die. That, will he be remembered as a conqueror or an evil man later down the road. Some of the people on the board were saying how they've seen a shift in some sort of sympathy, or looking up to the man. Reading this board sometimes you'd think it the latter.
If history isn't rewritten to fit an agenda, he will be viewed like he should: a bad guy, as much a product of the times as an influence on others, but not an archetypal cartoon villain. Nobody is ever a cartoon villain.

Well, except the Kim Jong family. Those n!ggas be crazy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2012, 06:36:24 AM »
If history isn't rewritten to fit an agenda, he will be viewed like he should: a bad guy, as much a product of the times as an influence on others, but not an archetypal cartoon villain. Nobody is ever a cartoon villain.

Well, except the Kim Jong family. Those n!ggas be crazy.

QFT. How's the new job going bro?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2012, 07:02:02 AM »
QFT. How's the new job going bro?
Sphincter-tightening! From low-level management to sitting in meetings where the CEO is present.  :o Good thing it's a very relaxed company (except for the German branch...), and most of the higher management is Dutch, i.e., cool. Perform and get praised, fail and get kicked out. I like things clear-cut. ;D

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2012, 11:23:40 AM »
you are severly naive and misinformed.

but overall, its always been govts who put nations into wars, not its people.
 and the people behind those governments, all movements need $pon$er$hip. And there is no doubt everyone knew about the prison camps, the German people in majority were apathetic and or scared to do or say anything. The Americans knew what was going on too but didnt do anything, a simple bomb on the track to auschwitz would have saved millions, and after the war the us gave refuge to about 1000 nazi scientists/war criminals.   [Prescott Bush
Funded And Directed The Military Industrial Complex
Behind Adolf Hitler And The Nazi Revolution]

by Webster G. Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin
from George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »
Let me sum it up for you fellas.

1) The Guy wrote this is a dick
2) The Guy who wrote this has no real clue about German history, I bet you he's not even married to a German, the whole - my wife thinks of French as, cheese eating surrender monkeys is totally stupid, nobody in Germany apart from the far right thinks like that, but the term surrender monkey is very english/american not very common in Germany at all.

I think this guy has some romantic feelings for the German war history and now fabricates stuff to make it sound good, all his "lecture history" is just stuff that you hear in beer halls not at all intellectual or in any way or form true.

The whole, I am from German blood or my wife is from Jewish German blood is just another indication that he's some 16 years old with a romantic feeling for war time Germany for what ever fantasy he has, and the last line... I'm not a Nazi ::) just meeh.

God i had to force myself to read his dribble.

I appreciate it Stark, thought it was a unique post and wanted to get the perspective of people that have a more intimate knowledge of WWII than myself.

I've read several books on the subject, I know all about the population and worlds knowledge of the camps.  I would like to check out the book you mentioned by surviving sonderkommando if you wouldn't mind sharing the title.

Thanks!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
Some good thoughts and information.
Much of the facts about this era have been distorted beyond recognition...

...of course the same thing applies to all eras which of course includes the current one  :)

Yeah, I thought parts of it were pretty interesting.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2012, 12:08:28 PM »

Thank you Galain, funny and almost kind of creepy!  ;D

Wonder if this mindset somehow contributes to German success?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2012, 12:11:59 PM »
Good point sync!

My mother was born in the USA, however her parents were born in Austria.  My mother was extraordinarily anti-Semitic.  While driving around Houston we would pass various institutions and she would sound off, “That place is filled with Jews…” One of these institutions was the Shriner’s Children’s Hospital…

Holy hell that's got me cracking up!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2012, 12:15:34 PM »
you and I have been bashing each other in another thread...but I gotta admit this is a nice read..I don't agree with it..but makes you think..good post

I'm just being a typical getbigger, fucking with everyone andre!  I do enjoy your posts, keep up the good work!  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
you are severly naive and misinformed.

but overall, its always been govts who put nations into wars, not its people.

I didn't write that, notice the "quotes"...

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2012, 03:35:35 PM »
hol·o·caust   [hol-uh-kawst, hoh-luh-]
noun
a great or complete devastation or destruction, especially by fire.
a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering.
( usually initial capital letter ) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually preceded by the ).
any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.

The term holocaust comes from the Greek word holókauston, an animal sacrifice offered to a god in which the whole (holos) animal is completely burnt (kaustos).[13] For hundreds of years, the word "holocaust" was used in English to denote great massacres, but since the 1960s, the term has come to be used by scholars and popular writers to refer to the genocide of Jews.[4] The mini-series Holocaust is credited with introducing the term into common parlance after 1978.[14]

Why is the slaughter of the Jews called the Holocaust and not a genocide or massacre? Because the slaughtering of the Jews was a sacrifice / offering to create sympathy for the Jewish cause and the creation of Israel. It also served to paint the White Race as evil and worthy of extermination via social engineering.

Hitler and Churchill were funded by the same banking interests and the Second World War was an engineered conflict. Some conspiracy theories consider Hitler as an agent of the Rothschild family with his grandfather being the bastard son of a Rothschild and his maid. I am not sure of the validity of all this but it does raise interesting questions. Fact is it has been proven that Hitler had Jewish DNA.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2012, 03:45:18 PM »
Comment on this part PEOPLE!!!  >:(

"Himmler and Goebbels.

These two around the time period of Op. Barbarossa, began to control and create "Hitler" due to his health.

The firmly loyalist SA (Sturm Abteilung) and their commander Ernst Rohm were a problem for Himmler and his SS.  This being the case, Himmler dreamed up allegations and (with Goebbels), convinced Hitler that Rohm and the SA must go.  The Night of the Long Knives ensued.  Those of the SA left were absorbed by the SS as puppets.  The SS were unobstructed now.  The Wehrmacht hatred of the SS grew.  Himmler was unleashed.

Himmler with his insane genetic stuff (chicken farmer...go figure) and Goebbels being a mouth piece.
these two (and THEIR handlers?) are the true originators of the holocaust. "

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »
Comment on this part PEOPLE!!!  >:(

I know more about Mengele and his horrible experiments on people including children,especially twins. Project monarch, paperclip and mk ultra owe much of the original data to the nazi war criminal Mengele, so I can only comment on the term ''handler'' a handler is the monarch slaves owner or the one who performed the mind control and knows the cues to envoke a response. The c.i.a, k.g.b all use these techniques and The us govt is using it everytime you turn on the television. If anyone wants to see an example of how this is used just watch the republican national convention in 2003 and have a shot everytime you hear 9-11.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2012, 05:12:19 PM »
You know the zionist movement pleaded to Hitler to help them establish israel as well and that they would get out of germany.

Certain zionists knew about what was happening to Jews and didn't care as they had their own agendas to fulfill.

Things are not as black and white as 'history' makes us believe. Hitler has just been made a historical scapegoat.

As someone already mentioned project paperclip. The US took in much of the brains behind the nazis into the US. We all know this today... and they in fact continued to do the same and worse experiments under US supervision.

It's just that back in the day up until recent history before the internet, people were pretty stupid and ignorant. People STILL are pretty stupid and ignorant that's why they fall for the same lies over and over again (example all these recent wars. For example iraq lies are being reused for Iran lies). However there is today a web of information that anyone can access and learn. Times are different. Worse and better at the same time. The power of media also.. worse and better... but the ones who are bent on evil are th eones with the most investment in media

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2012, 05:21:20 AM »
You know the zionist movement pleaded to Hitler to help them establish israel as well and that they would get out of germany.

Certain zionists knew about what was happening to Jews and didn't care as they had their own agendas to fulfill.

Things are not as black and white as 'history' makes us believe. Hitler has just been made a historical scapegoat.

As someone already mentioned project paperclip. The US took in much of the brains behind the nazis into the US. We all know this today... and they in fact continued to do the same and worse experiments under US supervision.

It's just that back in the day up until recent history before the internet, people were pretty stupid and ignorant. People STILL are pretty stupid and ignorant that's why they fall for the same lies over and over again (example all these recent wars. For example iraq lies are being reused for Iran lies). However there is today a web of information that anyone can access and learn. Times are different. Worse and better at the same time. The power of media also.. worse and better... but the ones who are bent on evil are th eones with the most investment in media

kinda like how u.s. presidents are just basically puppets and don't really "call the shots"?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2012, 02:54:27 PM »

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2012, 06:14:40 PM »
a simple bomb on the track to auschwitz would have saved millions,

Just how many people do you think died at Auschwitz? Millions? Really??

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2012, 06:50:49 AM »
Just how many people do you think died at Auschwitz? Millions? Really??
sorry, 1.3 million, Ive looked into this pretty extensively and that figure is about right.