Author Topic: What is it going to take?  (Read 498 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
What is it going to take?
« on: March 03, 2009, 01:03:53 PM »
What is it going to take for the Obama supporters, and I mean the die hard ones, to realize that he is destroying this country?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: What is it going to take?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »
What is it going to take for the Obama supporters, and I mean the die hard ones, to realize that he is destroying this country?

They will blame Bush on Day 364 of his fouth year as Obama leaves office for what has happened.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 01:07:29 PM »
Well when they're out of a job regardless of the BS stimulus, when we're not out of Iraq like Barry planned, when old enemies like the Russians start playing games...when old allies like the Brits, tell us to go screw because Barry can't show their PM common curtesy. Most of this will be over the head of the average Obamabot, they want their gas and cell phone paid for.
L

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 02:06:46 PM »
The more pertinent question is - When are the regular non -ideological people who voted for him going to realize that he is destroying this country? Because those are the people we are going to need to get him out of office in 2012. And I wouldnt be surprised if some of them are already starting to realize it.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »
There were plenty of anybody but Bush people at the polls...so I can hope they turn out. Plenty of Conservatives couldn't vote for McCain either.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 04:25:10 PM »
The more pertinent question is - When are the regular non -ideological people who voted for him going to realize that he is destroying this country? Because those are the people we are going to need to get him out of office in 2012. And I wouldnt be surprised if some of them are already starting to realize it.

I think they'll probably realize it, ...if and when he starts destroying the country,
...until then, ...they probably will continue to laugh at you.  :)
w

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »
I think they'll probably realize it, ...if and when he starts destroying the country,
...until then, ...they probably will continue to laugh at you.  :)

3.6 trillion dollars in spending.  Is that not enough for you?  Even dems are starting to realize barack is a joke.