Author Topic: OPINIONS ON MIKE TYSON....  (Read 7495 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: OPINIONS ON MIKE TYSON....
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2009, 01:13:18 PM »
Lennox Lewis for sure.
Why the hate on Lewis?

He was a tall guy with a great jab.

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2009, 01:13:36 PM »
He spent £150,000 on gold jewellery when he was last in London,and this was when he wasnt exactly rolling in income

for tyson it was ALL or nothing...  its all about different values, of course a man that comes from NOTHING with no normal parents etc can value money.. and cant handle it,
Thats why rappers etc feel the need to show it of, but thats also why normal white dudes stay rich their entire life while rappers that have 5-10 milliopn always ends up on the streets.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2009, 01:15:13 PM »
for tyson it was ALL or nothing...  its all about different values, of course a man that comes from NOTHING with no normal parents etc can value money.. and cant handle it,
Thats why rappers etc feel the need to show it of, but thats also why normal white dudes stay rich their entire life while rappers that have 5-10 milliopn always ends up on the streets.
Vanilla Ice,Mc Hammer...yes now working normal jobs and not very rich at all

spinnis

« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2009, 01:16:18 PM »
Vanilla Ice,Mc Hammer...yes now working normal jobs and not very rich at all

there are Always exceptions to rules. Some people are just plain dumb.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2009, 01:16:32 PM »

this chick and her mom sent mike to the depths of s##t.  we was never straight after them and don king. after the old dude died he was still jacked because those handlers were taking like 1/2 of his purses.  
Oh...Monica!

spinnis

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2009, 01:18:01 PM »

this chick and her mom sent mike to the depths of s##t.  we was never straight after them and don king. after the old dude died he was still jacked because those handlers were taking like 1/2 of his purses.  

And I honestly believe that tyson didn't rape Nobody.
If he did, and served his time as he did, he would have confessed to it now, tyson seems like a honest man, hell in his last fight he just casually said that he Only did it for the money infront of everybody lol.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2009, 01:19:28 PM »
And I honestly believe that tyson didn't rape Nobody.
If he did, and served his time as he did, he would have confessed to it now, tyson seems like a honest man, hell in his last fight he just casually said that he Only did it for the money infront of everybody lol.
no, Mike committed a worse crime than rape, he DIDN'T CALL HER BACK after he fuccked her and that pissed her off. :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2009, 01:20:25 PM »
Iron Mike in his prime VS Mohammad Ali in his Prime, im betting on Mike.
Q

spinnis

« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2009, 01:21:14 PM »
no, Mike committed a worse crime than rape, he DIDN'T CALL HER BACK after he fuccked her and that pissed her off. :D

as he said he regrets that he wasn't smart. and that pretty much sums it up. Still a 14 yr old mind wise..

Just another proof a messud up childhood FUCKS YOU UP in the head.

and thats why homos shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2009, 01:24:56 PM »

Robin Givens also dated Howard Stern.... did she send him to the depths of shit as well?? It's such a cop out to use her relationship with Tyson as an excuse for him getting the shit kicked out of himself on a regular basis.

All I am saying is that it's all relative......Face it, Mike Tyson never had the mental capacity to cut it as a great fighter.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2009, 01:26:52 PM »
Robin Givens also dated Howard Stern.... did she send him to the depths of shit as well?? It's such a cop out to use her relationship with Tyson as an excuse for him getting the shit kicked out of himself on a regular basis.

All I am saying is that it's all relative......Face it, Mike Tyson never had the mental capacity to cut it as a great fighter.
::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2009, 01:29:23 PM »
::)

Bro, I remember watching his fight versus Marvis Frazier at my buddy Mitch Smith's house. The bell had just rung and I was so excited that I reached into my pocket to pull out some Peanut M&Ms. By the time I finally dug them out Tyson had already KO'd Frazier.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »
Tyson's punching power was way overrated.

he scared the shit outta people, but once you got in the ring with him,

his power was comparable to a large middleweight

spinnis

« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »

you're so fucking dumb with your comparisons that its not even funny..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »
Michael Jackson got off child molestation charges TWICE! I think they maybe had some pretty convincing evidence to put old Iron Mike away. I wasn't there but I would think at that time in Mikes career he thought he was God and did what he wanted.

Exactly. That is what I've been trying to tell these people for the longest time, it's all about fame and especially money.

Bill Gates could shoot a person in the head in broad daylight, multiple High Definition camera angles, and three eye witnesses.....and he would STILL escape the murder charge.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »
Just another proof a messud up childhood FUCKS YOU UP in the head.

LOL
Oh...Monica!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2009, 01:34:44 PM »
Sure he did. Up until Cus died and he unified the titles. He needed guidance and didn't have anyone there to give it to him. This guy was a world wide phenom and couldn't handle it. Remember when Tyson fought, the entire world was watching. All the fame, money, and women. I cannot blame him for loosing focus. Watch the first half of Rocky III and it explains it in detail. It's called loosing the eye of the tiger.

Are you talking about that one Rocky movie where he gets all Domesticated?  :)

spinnis

« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2009, 01:34:56 PM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »

Just like other poor people, Tyson had no idea about proper financial control and went bankrupt because of it. The only one to blaim for his financial moronity = himself.

Please give a few well thought out arguments to support your position.

spinnis

« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2009, 01:39:08 PM »

Just like other poor people, Tyson had no idea about proper financial control and went bankrupt because of it. The only one to blaim for his financial moronity = himself.

Please give a few well thought out arguments to support your position.

tyson says that himself in his recent documentary, he doesn't blame no one but himself.

Jag kan garantera att om en lite unge blir adopterad till en familj med 2 homosexuella manliga föräldrar att det ungen kommer INTE växa upp och blir "normal" det är orättvist och respektlöst att utsätta ett oskyldigt barn för en sådan uppväxt.

spinnis

« Reply #95 on: May 14, 2009, 01:40:27 PM »
I feel the same way. And at the time Iron Mike was loaded and had potential to make much more. Enough at least to pay off the jury and the girl he supposodely raped? How did he end up in prison? One will never know?

He was black and had a bad rep, back then , that was probably all it took.

Dont compare him to one of the most loved people of all times MJ.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »
Q

spinnis

« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »

ali would try dance around and get caught.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
Tyson's punching power was way overrated.

he scared the shit outta people, but once you got in the ring with him,

his power was comparable to a large middleweight

What??

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2009, 05:30:51 PM »
greatest boxer of all time...

the most overrated fighter of all time

all hype

E