Author Topic: Sucky's been prowling...  (Read 2282 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Sucky's been prowling...
« on: October 25, 2013, 11:42:49 AM »
You never truly leave getbig.  It won't let you.   :D

Last Active:

October 07, 2013, 07:05:07 AM

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4908

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Sucky's been prowling...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 12:27:26 PM »
Hope he returns. Enjoyed his "postings".

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 12:31:47 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 12:47:57 PM »
"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come."

No one can know when he will return.
A

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 03:24:43 PM »
Note the Christian Bale-like loss of 180lbs of Green Beret mass:

No paraplegic German Shepherds in this pic because he's pioneered a method of reattaching their spinal columns.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 03:29:21 PM »
he probably finds clothes in the kid section.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 03:30:27 PM »
Sucky's watching us.....

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 03:44:51 PM »
sucky was controversial.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 03:53:34 PM »
I miss to hear about the power of the great apes. Inspiring stuff

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 04:06:13 PM »

The skin tight shirt used to display those beastly guns proves that although he is absent on a lucrative multi billion dollar business trip, he will always be a getbigger at heart.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 06:54:21 PM »
November 2012 interview with Hindenburg Melao Jr!!!

"I INVEST IN TECHNOLOGIES OF IMMORTALITY AND PERHAPS BE PRESIDENT"
By PEDRO NOGUEIRA, NOV 1, 2012

I Always thought it was a guy ambitious. Until the day that i met Hindemburg Melon Jr, owner of one of the largest QIs of Brazil. When I asked him what were his plans for the future, here is a list (summarized) of which he responded: "Invest in technologies of immortality, develop solutions to urgent need to divert asteroids in path of collision with the Earth, creating a nuclear shelter with everything that is necessary for the subsistence by some centuries, do a tour by Moon and perhaps be the president of Brazil."

You can even seem an exaggeration. But what would you say if Albert Einsten that response to you? As it is, Melon Jr scored more than him in a particular test: 159 to 156. "When the intelligence of a man is exceptionally above average, however, the tests of QI traditional does not serve to medi-la", he says. "Despite the score of 156 from Einstein in that examination, his QI should rotate around 196, based on the rarity of their intellectual production."

Regarding the QI him? "I have done several tests and the results varied greatly", he says. "That commented above, for example, I have 159, and there was another in which i got to 220. When I had three years ago, it was estimated at 300. But the QI is not such as to height, that you measure with a tape measure and point. Firstly, it varies with time. AND, in addition, there are many different forms of assessment." based on his work and on all tests that made along the life, Melon Jr estimates that the number more correct would be 857.
Check below our exclusive interview with the Paulistano Hindemburg Melon Jr, who now lives in Pindamonhangaba. He told us, among other things, that since 2005 has been working in the financial market and that has developed a formula for investments that can transform it in one of the 10 richest men in the world within a decade.

Con't...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 07:22:53 PM »
When you discovered that his intelligence was above average?
At 3 years old, I have solved the problems for children 9 years old, according to reports from my cousin. If adopt the traditional method of Terman-Binet mental age to convert on IQ, this would be equivalent to about 300 IQ, which actually makes no sense, because the intellectual development along the age is not linear, and children very young people with IQ above 200 are more abundant in percentage of adults with IQ above 160.
Then IQ decreases as a person ages?

The intelligence increases with age, but the same proportion of age. If the old fold, intelligence does not fold. Therefore when measuring method using the IQ Binet / Stern, which consists in dividing the mental age by chronological age, the ratio decreases with age and therefore the IQ becomes lower. If IQ was measured on a scale regardless of age, and at 3 years the person had a score 30, and the proportion between age and intelligence was constant at 6 years, this person should have score 60, but intelligence does not bend when the age fold.

This means that the growth of intelligence does not keep the old?
No, on the contrary. In fact, if we take the example that used the last reply, the growth of intelligence is much larger than twice. But the logaritimizar the scale factor is less than two, then the score to 6 years would be something like 45 or 50 instead of 60. And the age of 9 would be something 65 instead of 90. Thus, if the IQ is calculated by the proportion decreases with age. Now, if the SR is measured based on a comparison with other people of the same age, and the rarity in each age group to determine the score, such as the Wechsler scale, a criterion is more stable over time.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 07:24:49 PM »
Ah, yes. Got it now.
More than 99.9% of 200 children with IQ measured in childhood did not reach 160 when their IQs are again measured in adulthood. This is because the standard deviation in the distribution of IQs is greater the younger the age group of person.

Turning to you, when he made ​​his first IQ test?
At age 15, I did a test booklet and overdid Ediouro of the ceiling of the table, at age 17 did the tests for a well known clinic, where got 159 with standard deviation 15. After that, I was diagnosed with multiple tests, but without the necessary rigor, and many without adequate regulation, in which got scores between 94 and 220. The score was 94 on a test with a ceiling 100 to measure disability.

I heard that in the same test you did 159, Albert Einstein had 156 points.
They say that Einstein would have gotten 160 on a test with a standard deviation 16, the equivalent of 156 on the Wechsler scale, whose standard deviation is 15. But I never saw a scanned image to confirm these rumors about the IQ of Einstein to be 156, although this information is circulated by various websites. I think he really could have gotten a score 156 in a test, but did not think it possible that his IQ was only 156.

Why not? After all, this was his score on the test.
IQ test questions are constituted by traditional whose level of difficulty serves at most to measure IQ up to about 130 or 135. The points obtained above 130 these tests do not properly represent the intelligence, but how fast to solve problems at the level of 130. The hard tests without time limits used in the most exclusive IQ societies such as the Pars Society and Pi Society with issues much more difficult to measure about 160, eventually reaching 170. Above that, there are no IQ tests appropriate and most correct way to determine the intellectual level is based on intellectual production.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 07:26:12 PM »
There comes a point, then, that intelligence can not be measured simply by IQ tests?
Yes Based on the level of rarity of people with intellectual output equivalent to Einstein, about 1 in 1 billion, we can estimate that his IQ must have been something close to 196, with a standard deviation 16. This is the distribution of IQs were Gaussian, then 196 is 6 standard deviations (or 6 sigma), which is equivalent to the level of rarity of 1 in 1 billion. But the actual distribution of IQs is not Gaussian and dispersion parameter is equivalent to a type of variable standard deviation - wider in extreme values, or placicúrtico.

So the result of an IQ test does not always reflect the real intelligence.
If we determine the IQ of Einstein in proportion of potential to be something close to 225, with center spread in the distribution standard deviation equal to 16. If Einstein's IQ was actually 156 would mean that 10,000 people would be someone with an IQ similar to his. This is ridiculous, because only in Brazil would be 20,000 Einsteins, but he was 1 in 1 billion or something. So I think it is true information about Einstein have gotten this score, but do not think this score is a correct representation of the potential for it.

You founded in 1999, the Sigma Society, an exclusive group for people of very high IQ. How does it work?
The criteria for the Sigma try to select based on artistic talent, academic and cultural, as well as scores on IQ tests and performances in intellectual terms. We have somewhere around 200 members from 40 countries today. Our goals are basically two. First, meet the needs and interests of intellectuals from all areas, promoting cultural, recreational, educational, welfare, sporting, artistic, scientific, literary, and every kind of event that contributes to elevate the human spirit. Second, investigate scientific problems, political, economic, educational, social and other through discussions, writing articles and analyzes different, always aiming to provide efficient solutions, or provide advice on matters of general interest, or disseminate knowledge that can be useful to people.

Ok Changing the subject a little, you're working with that lately?
Working with financial investments since 2005. Developed a system that can take me to the top of the Forbes 100 in three years, and the top 10 within 7-10 years.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 07:28:28 PM »
Wow, that's a lot of money.
No doubt, but this is an estimate. It is not simple to calculate this accurately, because the growth is not exactly linear. By 2005, I had a monthly income in the range of U.S. $ 2000. She jumped to $ 8000 in 2007. And the last two years, I gained a little over $ 1 million.

Wait, $ 1 million per month? Or 24 months together?
In the period added. And to be more precise, the exact number is $ 1.3 million.

How is a typical day in your life?
I think there is a typical day in my life. I do not have time to wake up, sleep, eat. In recent years I have had more flexibility in schedules. That's because my job is to make maintenance and supervision of my system investments. This requires a few minutes a week, except when something is wrong or when I have an idea that needs to be implemented.

You played chess professionally for some time, no?
Yes, but stopped in 2000. Chess is a form reasonably competitive, but the monetary reward is disproportionately low, especially in Brazil. In addition, there was (and may still be) disputes between immature federations they end up producing negative effects for all athletes of the sport.

There is a move his joining the Guinness Book, you predicted a checkmate with 12 bids in advance blindly. How did this happen?
Was a simultaneous blindly 9 trays and took 5h and 40 min. Before that time, had never played against blindly over 6 opponents. When starting with Isaiah Mathias entered a final that many of the variants transposed to each other, I realized it might be possible to calculate longer sequences mate than under normal conditions. The following year, a simultaneous blind to 10 trays, I also had the opportunity to announce mate in 11 moves in the games, but in a more complex middle game.

Interesting. And how do you like having fun?
I do not usually go to ballads. Last month I was at the invitation of my friend Carla, the inauguration of the Imperium, where were present the candidates of Miss Săo Paulo, but usually prefer two programs, nature, cultural environments, observing the night sky, walking on the beach or field during the day. Generally the ballads there is no room for dancing, people are squeezing, no noise that prevents talking, in some ballads roll drugs, the profile of girls ballads not really delights me.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 07:30:09 PM »
What woman is your type?
Nerds like girls. Although more than 50% of the girls with whom I left in recent years are models or performing work related to fashion and aesthetics, with none of them came to dating or getting involved seriously. Only get involved with girls who are smart, educated, with good character, physically attractive (face and body), among other attributes.

Half demanding, no? [Rs]
People with this profile are a bit more rare, even. Most girls I go out with are pretty, but not necessarily the content, which is harder to find. Some are keen to take advantage of me to pass entrance exam, others want to show among friends in my car, others want to go to good restaurants. But about half of them really wants my dick, my kisses, hugs and caresses, and they end up getting more attention, even if not especially interesting, because the fact that they are self-serving (or pretend well enough to fool me) already have some merits and end up treating them with more respect and consideration. Some initially brought together by interest, but then fall in love, what does not change my opinion about them much because they are self-serving in nature and only got involved by accident.

Are you dating anyone?
Yes My girlfriend and I are looking for another girlfriend, we both consider attractive, and I hope it will not take find. And I also hope that she agrees that there is only one.

Hobbies?
Possibly make some astronomical observations at night, a little practice martial arts during the day, when swimming is not too cold, internet access a few hours a day except on weekends, when I'm traveling. Two or three times during the week give an exit, go to the market, shopping, lunch or dinner out. Varies greatly, depends on what I feel like doing.

You said that practicing martial arts. I imagine that accompanies the UFC then.
Long ago I did not watch a fight worth everything to see Belfort and Jon Jones, it was terrible ... I was accustomed with Rickson and Roice always winning, and it was through degrading watch a Brazilian catch like that and lose some good opportunities. When the opponent Vitor revolved mawashi geri, then fell to the defense all open, relatively easy to exploit this weakness with a punch on the tip of the chin, but Vitor proved slow and inefficient in these opportunities, he could have knocked the face. I would not have done better, I'm not professional about it, but certainly an athlete in good shape, like Anderson Silva, have harnessed and won easily. I also found it amazing Vitor has not finalized when embedded armbar the guy, perhaps lacking determination and will to win. When you can fit a good armbar, one can not escape.

What are your plans for the coming months?
Are many, but come on. I want to learn to fly helicopter and buy a Robinson R44 or something, move to a bigger house and enough flat space to serve as a helipad; open a business (perhaps restaurant) in partnership with my cousins; Ferrarizinha buy one adapted to the "clues "Brazil (if not possible, perhaps lead a Mercedes SL 65 AMG, which is higher); broaden my physics lab and open periodically (perhaps monthly) to visit schools, maybe do a tour of the Caribbean, Egypt, Rome , Greece, Seychelles, Paris, Turin.

And for the next few years or decades?
The list is too long. I want to invest in technologies for immortality and longevity, stem cells, nano-robots, flavonoids, cryogenics; also invest in technologies to detect Near Earth Objects and try to formulate feasible solutions for emergency procedures to deflect asteroids on a collision path with the Earth; acquire a television station open, perhaps to be president and try to improve some things in Brazil or any other country; buying granting an island; open a shopping exclusively cultural and scientific; maybe publish some books, establish partnerships with some serious assistance projects, such as Bill Gates, and found some welfare projects themselves; create a fallout shelter with everything necessary for subsistence for a few centuries, perhaps a tour of the Moon and later on Mars. Improvisation, is what I think.