Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 424218 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #775 on: October 02, 2019, 12:34:07 PM »
Quote from: Thin Lizzy on October 01, 2019, 10:09:37 AM
This woman clearly sucked and fucked to get where she’s at. She’s incompetent on every level.

Which part do you agree with....her supposed sexual exploits or the opinion on her incompetence...or both?

She is competent at getting men to help her get ahead by sleeping with them. She is incompetent at everything else.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: October 02, 2019, 01:24:20 PM »

She is competent at getting men to help her get ahead by sleeping with them. She is incompetent at everything else.

Do you have proof of this or is it just your opinion?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #777 on: October 02, 2019, 01:31:01 PM »
Do you have proof of this or is it just your opinion?

Do you have to argue everything
Is Black Black or White White

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: October 02, 2019, 01:34:41 PM »
Do you have to argue everything
Is Black Black or White White

Since when is a simple question an argument?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: October 02, 2019, 01:40:11 PM »
Since when is a simple question an argument?

Ok carry on
With your FuckWittery as You Clearly Think it’s Clever.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: October 02, 2019, 01:40:58 PM »
Ok carry on
With your FuckWittery as You Clearly Think it’s Clever.

You are kind of pissy today.....just saying.  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: October 02, 2019, 01:46:17 PM »
You are kind of pissy today.....just saying.  :)

Am I  ::)

Then what’s your Excuse for being that way Everday.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: October 02, 2019, 01:50:02 PM »
Am I  ::)

Then what’s your Excuse for being that way Everday.

I don't make excuses for my mood. If you think I am pissy everyday, that's your perrogative. Both you and I are entitled to our opinions.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: October 02, 2019, 02:11:13 PM »
I don't make excuses for my mood. If you think I am pissy everyday, that's your perrogative. Both you and I are entitled to our opinions.

Very True we are entitled to our opinions
Only Mine are Always the Correct Ones.
HTH

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #784 on: October 02, 2019, 02:42:36 PM »
Quote from: Thin Lizzy on October 01, 2019, 10:09:37 AM
This woman clearly sucked and fucked to get where she’s at. She’s incompetent on every level.

Which part do you agree with....her supposed sexual exploits or the opinion on her incompetence...or both?

Both.  Her "supposed sexual exploits" are a fact.  Her incompetence and not being too bright are just my opinions. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #785 on: October 04, 2019, 03:21:55 PM »
"Please clap"..

Kamala Harris asks audience if America is 'ready' for her presidency, crowd shouts 'No'

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., may have had what some are calling her "please clap" moment on Thursday when she got a not so favorable response to the question if America was "ready" for her to be president.

Speaking at a town hall event in Reno, Nev., Harris told attendees she wanted to "engage in real talk" about the state of the 2020 race.

"In this election, in the last couple- I mean, maybe couple of months, certainly a few weeks, there's this whole conversation that has been coming up about electability focused on our campaign," Harris said. "Is America ready for that?"

Several audience members were then heard responding "No" throughout the room, with Harris visibly shocked by what she heard.

"Well, yes they are," Harris told the crowd, sparking some laughter.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-asks-audience-if-america-is-ready-for-her-presidency-crowd-shouts-no

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: October 04, 2019, 05:28:06 PM »
If Bernie Sanders has a heart attack and dies during the next TV debate I will laugh my ass off.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: October 04, 2019, 05:35:33 PM »
Warren raises $24.6 million in third quarter
BY MAX GREENWOOD - 10/04/19

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) raised $24.6 million for her presidential campaign in the last three months, her campaign said on Friday, a total that far exceeds that of former Vice President Joe Biden and nearly ties the sum raised by her chief ideological rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

Warren’s third-quarter fundraising haul was driven by 943,000 contributions, her campaign said, a sign of strong grassroots support as she heads into the critical three-month campaign season ahead.

The $24.6 million total is also notably higher than the roughly $19.2 million she raised in the second quarter of the year.

The financial haul is the second-highest reported by a Democratic presidential candidate this quarter. Sanders’s campaign announced on Tuesday that he had raised $25.3 million in the third fundraising quarter, the most reported by any Democratic candidate this year.

But Warren’s total exceeded that of the third-place fundraiser, South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who is expected to report a $19.1 million quarterly haul to the Federal Election Commission.

It is also nearly $10 million higher than the sum disclosed by Biden, who announced on Thursday that he had raised $15.2 million.

The surge in fundraising for Warren coincides with a recent ascent in several national and early state polls, some of which show her surpassing Biden as the Democratic primary field’s ostensible front-runner.

That money is likely more than enough to fuel Warren’s campaign operations in the few months leading up to the Iowa caucus, the first round of voting in the Democratic nominating contest. Warren already has among the largest field operations of any candidate in the primary field, notably investing millions of dollars early on in her campaign to hire hundreds of staffers.

In an email to supporters on Friday, Warren’s campaign manager Roger Lau said that the campaign will start building out its operations in states beyond the four early primary and caucus states, including those that hold their nominating contests in March.

In particular, Lau said, Warren’s team will focus its efforts in states with key down-ballot races in 2020.

“That way, your support won’t just help elect Elizabeth — you’ll help elect Democrats up and down the ballot so we can make big, structural change, and so we can stop Republicans from being able to draw gerrymandered maps for 2022 and beyond,” he wrote.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/464384-warren-raises-246-million-in-third-quarter

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: October 04, 2019, 07:59:50 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: October 08, 2019, 10:22:03 AM »
Warren faces mounting questions on another part of her personal story: Was she fired for being pregnant?
By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Newly surfaced video appears to contradict Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren's claim that she was fired from teaching job after becoming 'visibly pregnant'; reaction and analysis from Fox News contributor Katie Pavlich.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., who in recent weeks has been surging in the polls in the Democratic presidential primary race, sought Tuesday to clarify another part of her personal story that's been called into question — namely, her claim that she was fired in the 1970s for being pregnant.

Warren has long told the story of how in 1971 she was fired in the first year of her teaching job because she was “visibly pregnant.” It has been presented as a key moment in her story, propelling her toward Harvard and eventually politics.

VIDEO APPEARS TO CONTRADICT WARREN'S SUGGESTION THAT SCHOOL FIRED HER OVER PREGNANCY

But that story was cast into doubt after a 2007 interview reemerged in which she said she left the job after realizing that the education courses that she needed to take weren’t working out for her.

"I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, 'I don't think this is going to work out for me.' I was pregnant with my first baby, so I had a baby and stayed home for a couple of years and I was really casting about, thinking, 'What am I going to do?'" she said.

Most recently, The Washington Free Beacon located county records from the local school board, showing that the board in April 1971 voted to extend Warren a second-year contract similar to the one she held the previous year.

A few months later in June, the minutes show that her resignation was “accepted with regret.”

Warren told CBS News on Monday that her life since becoming a senator has caused her to “open up” about different parts of her life as she stood by her account. And on Tuesday, she reiterated her claims that she was pushed out, indicating that while the contract was extended in April when her pregnancy was not visible, that changed a few months later.

Video appears to contradict Warren's claim that school fired her over pregnancy

“When I was 22 and finishing my first year of teaching, I had an experience millions of women will recognize. By June I was visibly pregnant — and the principal told me the job I'd already been promised for the next year would go to someone else,” she tweeted.

“This was 1971, years before Congress outlawed pregnancy discrimination — but we know it still happens in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. We can fight back by telling our stories. I tell mine on the campaign trail, and I hope to hear yours.”

Elizabeth Warren

@ewarren
 · 4h
When I was 22 and finishing my first year of teaching, I had an experience millions of women will recognize. By June I was visibly pregnant—and the principal told me the job I'd already been promised for the next year would go to someone else.

Elizabeth Warren

@ewarren
This was 1971, years before Congress outlawed pregnancy discrimination—but we know it still happens in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. We can fight back by telling our stories. I tell mine on the campaign trail, and I hope to hear yours.

3:08 AM - Oct 8, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,522 people are talking about this
Speaking to CBS, she also stood by her claim of being “shown the door” by the principal.

"When someone calls you in and says the job that you've been hired for for the next year is no longer yours, 'we're giving it to someone else,' I think that's being shown the door," she said.

This isn’t the first controversy surrounding Warren’s backstory. The beginning of her campaign was dogged by questions about her claim to have Native American heritage.

In February she apologized to Cherokee Nation for taking a DNA test to prove her ancestry — a test that an analysis found suggested she was between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-faces-mounting-questions-on-another-part-of-her-personal-story-was-she-fired-for-being-pregnant

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #791 on: October 08, 2019, 06:10:19 PM »
We can't have someone like Warren as President who is an incompetent liar. 

National security is at stake!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: October 08, 2019, 06:45:22 PM »
Does anyone else think Trump will crush Warren?  She is a horrible candidate.  But looks like she might be in the driver's seat at this point. 

Warren Pulls Ahead Of Biden In Polling Average
PHILLIP NIETO
CONTRIBUTOR
October 08, 2019

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is pulling ahead of former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a polling average from RealClearPolitics.

This is the first time Biden has lost his lead since the beginning of the race.

RCP’s polling average on Tuesday has her besting the former Democratic front runner with 26.6% support for the presidential nomination, while Biden slips behind her at 26.4%. Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders follows up with 14.6%. (RELATED: Liz Warren Is Already Negatively Impacting The Stock Market, Analysts Say)

Christopher D. White

@ZanderKelly30
 Liz Warren is now the front-runner, overtaking Biden https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1181660038643032066

Sahil Kapur

@sahilkapur
ALERT — Elizabeth Warren has overtaken Joe Biden for front-runner status in the RealClearPolitics national average of 2020 Democratic polls.

View image on Twitter
10:10 AM - Oct 8, 2019

Three of the last four polls used by RealClearPolitics show Warren beating Biden. An IBD/TIPP poll shows her at 27% compared to Biden at 26%. Quinnipiac has Warren at 29% vs Biden’s 26%. An Economist/YouGov survey taken last week has the Massachusetts senator at 26% with the former vice president getting 22%.

Warren’s campaign out raised Biden for the third quarter of the year. Biden only raised $15.2 million while Warren brought in $24.6 million. The senator also has an additional $25.6 million on hand, according to Politico.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/08/warren-pulls-biden-polling-average/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: October 08, 2019, 06:58:22 PM »
Well, certainly Warren can't accuse Trump of either lying or covering something up in a debate and get away with it.

Her entire career and even why she is where she is based on lies that other white dems let her get away with.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: October 09, 2019, 04:03:16 PM »
This might be the worst lineup I've ever seen.  Even worse than the one that legitimized Al Sharpton.

MSNBC, Washington Post to co-host November Democratic presidential debate
Oct. 8, 2019
By Dareh Gregorian

MSNBC and The Washington Post will co-host the fifth Democratic presidential primary debate in Georgia next month, MSNBC announced Tuesday.

The debate will take place in prime time on Nov. 20, and will air live on MSNBC and Radio One. It will also stream on MSNBC.com and the Post's website, as well as across mobile devices via NBC News and the Post's mobile apps and Urban One's digital platforms.

The specific location, venue, format and moderators will be announced at a later date.

To qualify for the stage, candidates have to meet fundraising and polling criteria laid out by the Democratic National Committee one week before the debate.

The polling requirement is slightly different than the previous debates — it calls for candidates to hit at least 3 percent in four qualifying state or national polls or 5 percent in two qualifying state polls. The fundraising threshold requires candidates to have received contributions from 165,000 unique donors, including 600 unique donors in 20 states.

An unofficial survey by NBC News shows eight candidates appear to have qualified already — former Vice President Joe Biden, New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, California Sen. Kamala Harris, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, billionaire Tom Steyer, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren and entrepreneur Andrew Yang.

Former Housing Secretary Julián Castro, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar and former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke all appear to have reached the donor requirement, but have not met the polling requirements.

All 11, plus Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, have qualified for the fourth debate, which is scheduled for Oct. 15 at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio. It's being hosted by CNN and The New York Times, and had lower polling fundraising criteria. Candidates had to register at least 2 percent in four qualifying polls and receive donations from at least 130,000 online donors.

MSNBC, NBC News and Telemundo hosted the first of the Democratic primary debates back in June. Twenty candidates qualified for that debate, which was split into two back-to-back nights with 10 candidates each night.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/msnbc-washington-post-co-host-november-democratic-presidential-debate-n1063936?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: October 09, 2019, 04:20:53 PM »
We can't have someone like Warren as President who is an incompetent liar. 

National security is at stake!

Not another liar president! Trump has used up our tolarance for lying.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: October 09, 2019, 04:22:46 PM »
Does anyone else think Trump will crush Warren?  She is a horrible candidate.  But looks like she might be in the driver's seat at this point. 

Warren Pulls Ahead Of Biden In Polling Average
PHILLIP NIETO
CONTRIBUTOR
October 08, 2019

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is pulling ahead of former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a polling average from RealClearPolitics.

This is the first time Biden has lost his lead since the beginning of the race.

RCP’s polling average on Tuesday has her besting the former Democratic front runner with 26.6% support for the presidential nomination, while Biden slips behind her at 26.4%. Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders follows up with 14.6%. (RELATED: Liz Warren Is Already Negatively Impacting The Stock Market, Analysts Say)

Christopher D. White

@ZanderKelly30
 Liz Warren is now the front-runner, overtaking Biden https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1181660038643032066

Sahil Kapur

@sahilkapur
ALERT — Elizabeth Warren has overtaken Joe Biden for front-runner status in the RealClearPolitics national average of 2020 Democratic polls.

View image on Twitter
10:10 AM - Oct 8, 2019

Three of the last four polls used by RealClearPolitics show Warren beating Biden. An IBD/TIPP poll shows her at 27% compared to Biden at 26%. Quinnipiac has Warren at 29% vs Biden’s 26%. An Economist/YouGov survey taken last week has the Massachusetts senator at 26% with the former vice president getting 22%.

Warren’s campaign out raised Biden for the third quarter of the year. Biden only raised $15.2 million while Warren brought in $24.6 million. The senator also has an additional $25.6 million on hand, according to Politico.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/08/warren-pulls-biden-polling-average/

It is far to early to predict the outcome of the 2020 Presidental election. Anyway, we all have seen how well predictions turn out in these matters.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: October 09, 2019, 05:33:01 PM »
It is far to early to predict the outcome of the 2020 Presidental election. Anyway, we all have seen how well predictions turn out in these matters.  ;)

Yes it's too early to predict any outcome with certainty.  It's not too early to talk about what a horrible candidate and liar Pocahontas is though. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: October 09, 2019, 07:43:26 PM »
Biden, the gift that keeps on giving. I'm sure he paid taxes on this 900k income from Ukraine.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/joe-biden-personally-paid-900000-burisma-according-ukrainian-mp-bombshell-admission

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: October 12, 2019, 11:45:10 AM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-12/warren-pays-facebook-to-spread-lie-that-zuckerberg-backs-trump

Warren wants to break up big tech and/or tax the hell out of them. Even Zuck has taken notice.