Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 424039 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #925 on: November 11, 2019, 07:12:38 AM »
Re: Bloomberg

Is America ready for a Jewish President?

Vs a Gay Muslim? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #926 on: November 11, 2019, 10:50:04 AM »

Yeah, Whoopi's bit on Roman Polanski was hilarious.  ::)

She must have thought it was. I bet she regrets having said, "it's not rape-rape...." Maybe she knows something most of the rest of us don't about this.

Samantha Geimer tells her side of story in Roman Polanski case

In March 1977, film director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged in Los Angeles with five offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – rape by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. At his arraignment, Polanski pleaded not guilty to all charges but later accepted a plea bargain whose terms included dismissal of the five initial charges in exchange for a guilty plea to the lesser charge of engaging in unlawful sexual intercourse.

It was in March 1977 that the then Samantha Gailey climbed into Polanski’s rented Mercedes for what she and her mother thought would be a magazine photo shoot. Her mother, an actress, had met Polanski at a party.

“We thought, ‘Man, I’m gonna be famous now,’” Geimer said. “We’ll get me in Vogue Paris and then maybe I’ll get a good part. One step and you’re on your way. That’s what we thought it was, a chance, my big shot.”

Instead, Polanski drove her to his friend Jack Nicholson’s Hollywood Hills home, gave her Champagne and a piece of Quaalude and, after learning that she was not on birth control, anally raped her, according to court records.

Geimer, who worked with an uncredited co-author, describes how she emotionally departed the scene during the encounter, silently wishing for Polanski to stop talking. “He holds my arms at my sides and kisses me,” she writes. “And I say, ‘No, come on,’ but between the pill and the champagne it’s like my own voice is very far away.” Later that night, after Geimer’s sister overheard her talking to an ex-boyfriend about what had happened, Geimer’s mother called the police.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-xpm-2013-sep-16-la-et-jc-geimer-book-20130916-story.html

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #927 on: November 11, 2019, 10:56:46 AM »
She must have thought it was. I bet she regrets having said, "it's not rape-rape...." Maybe she knows something most of the rest of us don't about this.

It's rape by definition, regardless of consent.

What the fuck, man?
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: November 11, 2019, 11:21:38 AM »

What the fuck, man?

Yes it was rape and he was initally charged with rape, but pleaded guilty to "engaging in unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor," ending the trial. He fled the country before sentencing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #929 on: November 11, 2019, 03:48:53 PM »
Deval Patrick reportedly weighing 2020 White House bid
By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Monday, November 11, 2019

First Michael Bloomberg, now Deval Patrick.

According to reports Monday in the New York Times and Boston Globe, Mr. Patrick, a former Massachusetts governor, is considering a late entry into the Democratic presidential primary.

Mr. Patrick is “likely to announce he’s in this week,” the Globe reported, citing “a person familiar with his plans.”

A decision from Mr. Patrick would have to come this week as the deadline for a formal filing to get on the ballot in New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary is Friday.

Citing “two Democrats with knowledge of the conversations,” the Times reported that Mr. Patrick has told party leaders that none of the declared candidates have established momentum with the Iowa caucuses just three months away.

He has sent feelers to prominent Democrats in the early-voting states alerting them of a possible run, the Times reported.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/11/deval-patrick-eyes-2020-white-house-bid-report/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: November 11, 2019, 04:41:15 PM »
Prime it seems best that you stay out of those types of topics as you always end up on the wrong side. What Whoopi said was indefensible. It was a Jimmy The Greek type statement.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: November 11, 2019, 05:37:12 PM »

Samantha Geimer tells her side of story in Roman Polanski case

In March 1977, film director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged in Los Angeles with five offenses against Samantha Geimer, a 13-year-old girl – rape by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. At his arraignment, Polanski pleaded not guilty to all charges but later accepted a plea bargain whose terms included dismissal of the five initial charges in exchange for a guilty plea to the lesser charge of engaging in unlawful sexual intercourse.

It was in March 1977 that the then Samantha Gailey climbed into Polanski’s rented Mercedes for what she and her mother thought would be a magazine photo shoot. Her mother, an actress, had met Polanski at a party.

“We thought, ‘Man, I’m gonna be famous now,’” Geimer said. “We’ll get me in Vogue Paris and then maybe I’ll get a good part. One step and you’re on your way. That’s what we thought it was, a chance, my big shot.”

Instead, Polanski drove her to his friend Jack Nicholson’s Hollywood Hills home, gave her Champagne and a piece of Quaalude and, after learning that she was not on birth control, anally raped her, according to court records.

Geimer, who worked with an uncredited co-author, describes how she emotionally departed the scene during the encounter, silently wishing for Polanski to stop talking. “He holds my arms at my sides and kisses me,” she writes. “And I say, ‘No, come on,’ but between the pill and the champagne it’s like my own voice is very far away.” Later that night, after Geimer’s sister overheard her talking to an ex-boyfriend about what had happened, Geimer’s mother called the police.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-xpm-2013-sep-16-la-et-jc-geimer-book-20130916-story.html

And now you’re going to defend Roman Polanski and Whoopi Goldberg over the rape of a 13 year old girl....

In no society is that act defensible or funny.

Although I’m 100% certain you got your jollies posting the details of the rape and descriptive article

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #932 on: November 11, 2019, 05:51:18 PM »

According to reports Monday in the New York Times and Boston Globe, Mr. Patrick, a former Massachusetts governor, is considering a late entry into the Democratic presidential primary.

Mr. Patrick is “likely to announce he’s in this week,” the Globe reported, citing “a person familiar with his plans.”

A decision from Mr. Patrick would have to come this week as the deadline for a formal filing to get on the ballot in New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary is Friday.

Citing “two Democrats with knowledge of the conversations,” the Times reported that Mr. Patrick has told party leaders that none of the declared candidates have established momentum with the Iowa caucuses just three months away.

He has sent feelers to prominent Democrats in the early-voting states alerting them of a possible run, the Times reported.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/11/deval-patrick-eyes-2020-white-house-bid-report/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Patrick works for Bain Capital, which was co-founded by Mitt Romney.  I wonder if Patrick manages the binders full of women?  ;D
At any rate, another Democratic candidate who doesn't object to making money must be a good thing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #933 on: November 11, 2019, 06:33:13 PM »

First Boozberg, now Devil...even democrats realize their 20 choices suck!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: November 11, 2019, 06:46:49 PM »
Patrick works for Bain Capital, which was co-founded by Mitt Romney.  I wonder if Patrick manages the binders full of women?  ;D
At any rate, another Democratic candidate who doesn't object to making money must be a good thing.

Truth.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: November 11, 2019, 07:44:37 PM »

Many in the party are beginning to sweat. Filing deadlines are quickly approaching and it's beginning to really sink in just how weak this field of candidates truly is.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: November 11, 2019, 07:52:52 PM »
Many in the party are beginning to sweat. Filing deadlines are quickly approaching and it's beginning to really sink in just how weak this field of candidates truly is.

Huffington Post poll has Warren leading Trump by 86 points...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #937 on: November 11, 2019, 08:10:41 PM »
Huffington Post poll has Warren leading Trump by 86 points...

She'll win at least 52 of at least 57 states. 

State of Confusion
State of Despair
State of Delusion
State of ...

:D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: November 11, 2019, 08:50:06 PM »
She'll win at least 52 of at least 57 states. 

State of Confusion
State of Despair
State of Delusion
State of ...

:D

The HuffPost presidential forecast model gives Democrat Hillary Clinton a 98.2 percent chance of winning the presidency. Republican Donald Trump has essentially no path to an Electoral College victory.

Huffington Post - 11/7/16

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #939 on: November 12, 2019, 08:00:18 AM »
And now you’re going to defend Roman Polanski and Whoopi Goldberg over the rape of a 13 year old girl....

In no society is that act defensible or funny.

Although I’m 100% certain you got your jollies posting the details of the rape and descriptive article

https://nypost.com/2019/11/10/devine-liberals-enabled-powerful-sex-abusers/
Liberals enabled powerful sex abusers

Like a lot of wronged women, Monica Lewinsky now is reassessing her “affair” with Bill Clinton through the lens of the MeToo movement.

It was “an abuse of power … 100 percent,” she said Saturday night in a speech in Australia.

The former White House intern, who was just 22 when the president seduced her, said she had “clung so steadfastly to this notion that [it] was a real, consensual relationship, [but] as we started to have public conversations that were different about consent, as we started to recognize abuse of power in different ways, these structures started to crumble around powerful men who have been able to engage in [bad] behaviors and be lauded and celebrated.”

Lewinsky is right that some rich and powerful men now are being held accountable for past sexual wrongdoing that once was condoned by everyone in their privileged social stratum.

But, on the other hand, many of these men still don’t seem to comprehend that the music has stopped on the sexual free-for-all of previous decades, nor do many of their celebrity enablers and sycophants who turned a blind eye for decades.

A few days earlier, and half a world away from Lewinsky’s Sydney address, Harvey Weinstein was seen canoodling with a nubile actress in a Soho nightclub and reportedly being feted by fans as if he hadn’t a care in the world while awaiting trial in Manhattan Supreme Court on two rape charges.

Also last week, in France, a fourth woman emerged to accuse Oscar winner Roman Polanski of raping her at a Swiss ski resort in 1975, when she was just 18.

The allegation emerged as his latest movie, about the Dreyfus Affair, was showered with prizes at the European Film Awards.

Polanski has been a fugitive from US justice since he skipped bail after being charged over the drugging, rape and sodomy of a 13-year-old girl at Jack Nicholson’s Los Angeles house in 1977.

Despite pleading guilty to statutory rape before he fled, Polanski has been staunchly defended by Hollywood liberals, including Weinstein and Woody Allen, ironically enough, as well as Meryl Streep and Whoopi Goldberg.

“It’s a shocking way to treat a man who went through the Holocaust and his wife’s murder,” wrote Weinstein in 2009, at a time when he himself was riding high on the wings of impunity in the land of the casting couch.

In interviews for “An Officer and A Spy,” which opens in France this week, Polanski has been likening himself to his protagonist, Capt. Alfred Dreyfus, the French Jewish officer falsely accused of being a German spy two decades before World War I.

“I can see the same determination to deny the facts and condemn me for things I have not done,” Polanski had the gall to say.

Yes, it was a big week for MeToo denial. But it wouldn’t be complete without a mention of the late predator Jeffrey Epstein.

Sure enough, a TV news producer was sacked last week over suspicions (which she denies) that she leaked the hot-mic video of ABC News anchor Amy Robach complaining that the network spiked her Epstein scoop, which implicated Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.

The thread that links all these libidinous men is the power of the progressive Hollywood establishment and the protection racket that fuels it.

As long as they paid homage to favored causes, abortion, LGBTQI rights, open borders, the Clinton Foundation and the Democratic Party, these men bought themselves protection from scrutiny and negative publicity.

Weinstein was so certain that this unspoken contract would hold when he first was accused of being a serial sexual predator that he whined about his virtuous acts as if they would expunge any heinous behavior.

Look at all the good things I’ve done, he wailed, pointing to his fraudulent feminist documentary “The Hunting Ground,” marching in an anti-Trump women’s protest, employing Barack Obama’s daughter Malia as an intern, and hosting a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton.

Epstein, too, supported obligatory progressive causes, including the Clinton Foundation and elite universities.

These men only managed to keep their offending in plain sight for so long because they were darlings of the liberal establishment.

After Weinstein was fired in disgrace in 2017 from the company he founded, Oscar winner Streep issued a disingenuous statement, saying she had no idea that her friend had allegedly spent almost three decades forcing himself on young actresses and paying off at least eight accusers.

If the stories were true, said Streep, she didn’t think the media “would have neglected for decades to write about it.”

But of course, every day we see evidence that elements of the media were complicit in the liberal protection racket.

They will go after Brett Kavanaugh with every forensic tool at their disposal over flaky allegations that fall apart at first glance. They persecuted the Covington Catholic High School boys with manic vigor, trying to prop up a false story of racism they wanted so much to be true that they ignored all evidence to the contrary.

They melt down at Donald Trump’s hypothetical “p—y grabbing” and scream about Twitter micro-aggressions from conservatives.

Yet they give a free pass to the atrocities of their ideological fellow travelers, turning a collective blind eye at best, or at worst, stifling and spiking stories.

Yes, the protection racket around powerful abusers is starting to crumble. But until celebrity enablers admit their role, justice will never be done.
:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #940 on: November 12, 2019, 10:48:50 AM »
Poll: Buttigieg first in Iowa
Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren are close behind, with Bernie Sanders in fourth place.
By QUINT FORGEY
11/12/2019
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/12/pete-buttigieg-first-iowa-poll-069853

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: November 12, 2019, 11:48:34 AM »

I don't think he'll make it to the next  Democratic debate.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #942 on: November 12, 2019, 11:53:25 AM »

What the fuck, man?

He just can't help it...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: November 13, 2019, 12:49:45 PM »
Deval Patrick to enter 2020 Democratic presidential race

Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick will be entering the 2020 presidential race, the New York Times reports.

Why it matters: The former governor will now be joining the crowded Democratic field less than three months out from the Iowa caucuses. The Times reports that Patrick is expected to launch his campaign with a video and an appearance in New Hampshire to file for the state's ballot.

The Atlantic reported earlier this week that Patrick may be planning to skip the Iowa caucus altogether and to focus his efforts on New Hampshire and South Carolina.
The backdrop: Patrick served as Massachusetts' governor from 2007 to 2015. He's previously served in the Clinton administration as the U.S. assistant attorney general for the Civil Rights Division. He is currently working at the private equity firm Bain Capital.

In 2018, Patrick said he would not run in light of his wife's cancer diagnosis. She has since been given a clean bill of health.
Of note: Patrick has already missed the filing deadlines in both Alabama and Arkansas.

https://www.axios.com/deval-patrick-2020-democrats-president-a34a60c6-8ebf-4016-a21b-437ebab14ccf.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #944 on: November 13, 2019, 12:52:42 PM »
Deval Patrick positioning himself for future exposure, fundraising and outside shot at VP.

Mostly old white field and he has experience that says he's not as leftist as the other minority candidates.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #945 on: November 13, 2019, 09:15:31 PM »
Deval Patrick positioning himself for future exposure, fundraising and outside shot at VP.

Mostly old white field and he has experience that says he's not as leftist as the other minority candidates.

I think he looked at this and said what most reasonable people say:  no way is one of these fit to be POTUS.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #946 on: November 13, 2019, 11:35:51 PM »
I think he looked at this and said what most reasonable people say:  no way is one of these fit to be POTUS.

::)  By Looks Alone They’re all Laughable
They look like Retired people who work the School Crossing For Children

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: November 14, 2019, 12:34:21 AM »

::)  By Looks Alone They’re all Laughable
They look like Retired people who work the School Crossing For Children

Rising star, Peter Buttigieg is 37 years old....a little young to be retired and he isn't. However, just so you know, some 'crossing guards' are parents who volunteer to do this very important job. Some are school staff. It is the same as  being a Walmart greeter. :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: November 14, 2019, 09:14:17 AM »
Rising star, Peter Buttigieg is 37 years old....a little young to be retired and he isn't. However, just so you know, some 'crossing guards' are parents who volunteer to do this very important job. Some are school staff. It is the same as  being a Walmart greeter. :)

???

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: November 14, 2019, 09:17:11 AM »
He just can't help it...
Comments like that bring up his past remarks on here/lend credence to those accusations by his own doing.