Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 424088 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #1275 on: January 11, 2020, 03:15:12 AM »
What if Bernie wins Iowa and New Hampshire then takes a big share of Nevada and South Carolina?

We could be in for a serious fight between Biden and Bernie here.

Bernie Sanders leads the Iowa Poll for the first time, just weeks before the Iowa caucuses

U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders leads the Democratic field three weeks ahead of Caucus Day in Iowa — narrowly overtaking his closest competitors, who remain locked in a tight contest just behind him.

A new Des Moines Register/CNN/Mediacom Iowa Poll shows 20% of likely Democratic caucusgoers name Sanders as their first choice for president.

After a surge of enthusiasm that pushed Pete Buttigieg to the top of the field in November, the former South Bend, Indiana, mayor has faded, falling 9 percentage points to land behind both Sanders and U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren. Warren is at 17%; Buttigieg, 16%; and former Vice President Joe Biden, 15%.

“There’s no denying that this is a good poll for Bernie Sanders. He leads, but it’s not an uncontested lead,” said pollster J. Ann Selzer, president of Selzer & Co., which conducted the poll. “He’s got a firmer grip on his supporters than the rest of his compatriots.”

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/iowa-poll/caucus/2020/01/10/iowa-poll-2020-bernie-sanders-lead-iowa-caucus-president-election/4426492002/

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1276 on: January 12, 2020, 02:44:47 PM »
The Democrat Party can’t figure out a way to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination.

And they know President Trump will win > 40 states if Bernie is the Democrat candidate.

2020 is a lock for President Trump.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1278 on: January 13, 2020, 09:19:11 AM »
I really thought he was out already.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1279 on: January 13, 2020, 10:36:44 AM »
Spartacus becomes De-partacus

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1281 on: January 13, 2020, 01:57:52 PM »
"Joe Biden is a personal friend of mine, so I’m not here to, you know, to attack him, but my God, if you are, if you’re a Donald Trump and got Biden having voted for the war in Iraq, Biden having voted for these terrible, in my view, trade agreements, Biden having voted for the bankruptcy bill. Trump will eat his lunch,"  - Bernie Sanders

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/477721-democrats-voice-concerns-over-sanders

Dems scared to death of Bernie. He was the first to outright offer to give stuff away for votes so makes sense he wins nomination(again).

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1282 on: January 14, 2020, 01:20:22 PM »
Project Veritas: Sanders staffer says 'cities burn' if Trump reelected, predicts violence at DNC

A Project Veritas video released Tuesday showed a man identified as a campaign organizer for Sen. Bernard Sanders, a Democratic presidential candidate, saying “cities burn” if President Trump wins reelection and predicting violence against police at the 2020 Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee.

Asked what would happen if Mr. Trump is reelected, the man described as Sanders campaign field organizer Kyle Jurek said, “F–ing cities burn,” adding, “I mean, we don’t have a lot of time left, we have to save f–ing human civilization.”

In the undercover video, the first in the Project Veritas #Expose2020 series, he also expressed support for reeducating Trump voters and compared them to Nazis; praised Soviet-style gulags, and predicted police would be “beaten” in riots at the party convention.

“We’re going to make 1978 [1968] look like a f–ing Girl Scout f–ing cookout,” he said, adding, “The cops are going to be the ones that are getting f–ing beaten in Milwaukee. They’re going to call out the National Guard for that s—t. I promise you that.”

He was apparently referring to the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago, where police famously clashed with protesters.

“If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination, or it goes to the second round at the DNC convention, f–ing Milwaukee will burn,” Mr. Jurek said. “It’ll start in Milwaukee, and then when the police push back on that, other cities will just f–ing (explosion sound).”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/14/project-veritas-sanders-staffer-says-cities-burn-i/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1283 on: January 14, 2020, 02:37:42 PM »
Project Veritas: Sanders staffer says 'cities burn' if Trump reelected, predicts violence at DNC

A Project Veritas video released Tuesday showed a man identified as a campaign organizer for Sen. Bernard Sanders, a Democratic presidential candidate, saying “cities burn” if President Trump wins reelection and predicting violence against police at the 2020 Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee.

Asked what would happen if Mr. Trump is reelected, the man described as Sanders campaign field organizer Kyle Jurek said, “F–ing cities burn,” adding, “I mean, we don’t have a lot of time left, we have to save f–ing human civilization.”

In the undercover video, the first in the Project Veritas #Expose2020 series, he also expressed support for reeducating Trump voters and compared them to Nazis; praised Soviet-style gulags, and predicted police would be “beaten” in riots at the party convention.

“We’re going to make 1978 [1968] look like a f–ing Girl Scout f–ing cookout,” he said, adding, “The cops are going to be the ones that are getting f–ing beaten in Milwaukee. They’re going to call out the National Guard for that s—t. I promise you that.”

He was apparently referring to the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago, where police famously clashed with protesters.

“If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination, or it goes to the second round at the DNC convention, f–ing Milwaukee will burn,” Mr. Jurek said. “It’ll start in Milwaukee, and then when the police push back on that, other cities will just f–ing (explosion sound).”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/14/project-veritas-sanders-staffer-says-cities-burn-i/

Any comments from our Sage & Reasoned 🤣😂🤣 Leftists on here
We’re Waiting...........

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1284 on: January 14, 2020, 02:51:43 PM »

Any comments from our Sage & Reasoned 🤣😂🤣 Leftists on here
We’re Waiting...........

He is basically stating what some of us on here have suspected...if things do not go Sanders' way at the end of a long primary, there is a good chance we are going to see some level of backlash by the far-left Bernie crowd.

Regardless, I expect this content to be weaponized by the Biden campaign, the mainstream media in general and of course, some good old fashioned Trump Twitter counter-punches.

The video was labeled as Part One so it appears James O'Keefe has more content in the can.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1285 on: January 14, 2020, 03:13:51 PM »
He is basically stating what some of us on here have suspected...if things do not go Sanders' way at the end of a long primary, there is a good chance we are going to see some level of backlash by the far-left Bernie crowd.

Regardless, I expect this content to be weaponized by the Biden campaign, the mainstream media in general and of course, some good old fashioned Trump Twitter counter-punches.

The video was labeled as Part One so it appears James O'Keefe has more content in the can.

Yes - Interesting Times - Part 2 should be Good.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1286 on: January 15, 2020, 09:21:13 AM »

CNN’s Van Jones Buries 2020 Field After Debate: ‘Nothing I Saw Tonight Would Be Able to Take Donald Trump Out’

CNN’s Van Jones tonight said he was dispirited by the Democratic debate and that nothing he saw from any of the candidates looked like any of them could beat President Donald Trump.

Jones offered words of praise of Elizabeth Warren, saying “she made the case that women have been winning in the Trump era.”

However, his overall assessment of debate was not as positive:

“As a progressive, to see those two [Warren and Sanders] have that level of vitriol was very dispiriting. And I want to say that tonight for me was dispiriting. Democrats got to do better than what we saw tonight. There was nothing I saw tonight that would be able to take Donald Trump out, and I want to see a Democrat in the White House as soon as possible.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-van-jones-buries-2020-field-after-debate-nothing-i-saw-tonight-would-be-able-to-take-donald-trump-out/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1287 on: January 15, 2020, 10:12:37 AM »
If Sanders doesn't get the nomination, his psycho followers will divide the party again.

He's a disgrace sticking with the democrats though, after what they did last primary season.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1288 on: January 15, 2020, 11:13:57 AM »
I really thought he was out already.

Out of his mind, yes.  Out of the closet?  Not yet.  He needs to grow hair and then braid 'n' cornrow it so he appears "sexual".  'n' sheit. ;D ;)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1289 on: January 15, 2020, 12:38:58 PM »
So, now that the impeachment is going to the Senate none of the major dem candidates benefit. You have 3 senators that have to hang around DC and not campaign and Biden who is going to be ground into pulp if they call witnesses/Hunter.

Whole thing is cutting off your nose to spite your face -  and anybody could have seen it except for the rabid radicals in the party - who ARE apparently running things.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1290 on: January 15, 2020, 07:22:30 PM »
If Sanders doesn't get the nomination, his psycho followers will divide the party again.

He's a disgrace sticking with the democrats though, after what they did last primary season.

Elizabeth Warren went all cun't on him last night.  Fuck her. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1291 on: January 15, 2020, 09:26:14 PM »

She truly represents everything wrong with a modern leftist rolled up into one wrinkly, privileged, stark white papoose.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1292 on: January 15, 2020, 11:02:41 PM »

She truly represents everything wrong with a modern leftist rolled up into one wrinkly, privileged, stark white papoose.

No, I just think she's being corrupted by the Waserman Schultz/Clintonian wing of the party.  Bernie, whether love him or hate him is the genuine article.  He's my Ron Paul.  Rand is a piece of shit. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1293 on: January 15, 2020, 11:13:54 PM »

Not going to elaborate here, but Warren is not someone I find easy to support. Something about her rubs me wrong. Hope she doesn't end up the nominee. If the Democratic nominee is a woman, Amy Klobuchar is who I'd rather it be.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1294 on: January 15, 2020, 11:38:52 PM »
Not going to elaborate here, but Warren is not someone I find easy to support. Something about her rubs me wrong. Hope she doesn't end up the nominee. If the Democratic nominee is a woman, Amy Klobuchar is who I'd rather it be.

I'd much prefer Warren to Klobuchar. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1295 on: January 16, 2020, 04:18:06 AM »

Warren is unlikable and phony. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1296 on: January 16, 2020, 05:05:09 AM »
No, I just think she's being corrupted by the Waserman Schultz/Clintonian wing of the party.  Bernie, whether love him or hate him is the genuine article.  He's my Ron Paul.  Rand is a piece of shit. 

If Bernie was genuine, he'd have run independent after the Democrats rigged the primary.  He got in line.

He's just a politician.

Who, I believe, has authored a total of three things that have passed the floor in 29 years, one being the renaming of a post office.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1297 on: January 16, 2020, 05:07:00 AM »
Bernie sanders a freaking communist who has never even held a real job his entire life, EVER.  But yeah, he has all the answers - um ok.   

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1298 on: January 16, 2020, 06:43:19 AM »
A Democrat debate has now become the best comedy on TV.

Followed closely by the MSM libidiot apologists trying to summarize and hype up the over abundance of suck

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1299 on: January 16, 2020, 08:34:33 AM »
Hilary in the wings waiting for more to drop out before riding to the rescue.