Author Topic: Gaspari flaming diuretics...  (Read 4285 times)

Snorlax

• Getbig II
Re: Gaspari flaming diuretics...
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 02:28:01 PM »
Rich was so vascular.  I hate his supp range though.

karen,

are you saying that you hated the supplement superpump250 aka superdump250, that you gave it to lee priest to deficate on your chest?

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 06:19:06 PM »
 ???

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 01:38:31 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 04:46:58 AM »
maybe at the time he did not need them. Gaspari is known for being the hardest working bodybuilder as far as training goes. Rich also did not cheat on his diet and knew alot abbout dieting. I think he just prepped early and trained really hard and ate right! I think he def used steroids but not like todays bodybuilders. You can tell. He was not that big of a guy on-stage! He also looked like a normal guy fully dressed. Not like the bodybuilders of today who are always walking around at 250lbs and above with hypertension lookig faces.

Gaspari got shredded following a strict diet and good steroids plus hardcore training. I do believe he used diuretics as he got older but I think he was sincere when he said he was diuretic free in 1988. He was only 25 yrs old aat that point.

It is obvious guys back then trained way harder then todays bodybuilders and did not rely on as high of steroid dosages or HGH/slin combosI know lee haney used heavy steroids a buffet of Test, deca,anadrol for months, Halotesten. The drugs were better. I dont know about lee using diuretics but I am pretty sure rich was clean of diuretics at the time. He prepped way early for the Olympia.

On another note rich looked horrible when he started recetly training again.

Don't get me wrong I think when he got older he started fucing with diuretics but at that point in his career he was 25yrs old and it is way easier to get ripped and train harder when you are 25yrs old! When rich was younger he did diet harder and train with alot intensity. I thin he could reach his level of conditioning in 1988 with just steroid usage and altering his water and sodium intake at the right time. its alot easier when you are youger. in that interview I believe he was honest at the time.

Now if said he was steroid free I would def call him out! But he did sound sincere when asked about diuretics. Rich always looked healthy onstage and not over-dieted or a heavy diuretic user! He put in the work and trained hard. But only for a short period. I am sure he jumped on the diuretic train pretty quick after 1988. I do not know what year that picture is from but both the famous gaspari pictures where he is insanely dense and shooting veins everywhere he was def using something exotic.