Author Topic: "I thought Barack Obama was the only guy I could trust, He ended up Lying to Me"  (Read 328 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/healthcare-shoppers-aren%E2%80%99t-as-dumb-as-obama-thinks-195824524.html

First off this guys is a true liberal retard who actually thought obama was different LMFAO ::)

but that aside, I hope these idiots reap the rewards of their votes, what was that phrase?

"Elections have Consequences"

Under Stadler’s expiring policy, his premiums are $411 a month, for coverage that always seemed adequate to him. “It’s not a substandard policy,” he says. “I thought it was a great deal.” The premium for the new policy offered by his insurer will be $843 a month, with coverage that’s more or less the same as far as he’s concerned.

Since Stadler’s family’s income is too high to qualify for federal subsidies, he’s considering putting his kids on the policy his wife, a teacher, gets through her job. But that would be expensive, too

I thought Barack Obama was the only guy I could trust in Washington. He ended up lying to me because he said, if I like my insurance, I could keep it.”

tonymctones

• Getbig V
“They canceled my insurance, then said, ‘Hey go get yourself some insurance, and if you don’t, we’re going to fine you,’”

oh the cruel irony, especially if these idiots voted and believed in this bull shit

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/healthcare-shoppers-aren%E2%80%99t-as-dumb-as-obama-thinks-195824524.html

First off this guys is a true liberal retard who actually thought obama was different LMFAO ::)

but that aside, I hope these idiots reap the rewards of their votes, what was that phrase?

"Elections have Consequences"

Under Stadler’s expiring policy, his premiums are $411 a month, for coverage that always seemed adequate to him. “It’s not a substandard policy,” he says. “I thought it was a great deal.” The premium for the new policy offered by his insurer will be $843 a month, with coverage that’s more or less the same as far as he’s concerned.

Since Stadler’s family’s income is too high to qualify for federal subsidies, he’s considering putting his kids on the policy his wife, a teacher, gets through her job. But that would be expensive, too

I thought Barack Obama was the only guy I could trust in Washington. He ended up lying to me because he said, if I like my insurance, I could keep it.”

Same thign happened to my dad. He lost his killer coverage, and to go on my mothers school insurance is 900 a month... he visits the doc often for blood tests as he has high BP and mild diabetes... his new coverage has like a 6000 deductible and costs him the same as his old coverage with a 800 deductible.

It's absolute horseshit and a complete trainwreck... although he voted for Obama and was pro-national healthcare... I couldn't help but say "I told ya so"   :-\

It's sad though, this new system may nearly bankrupt my parents......

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Crazy numbers there. Fuck over 80% of people to wipe the dirty bums of the 20% too fucking worthless and inept to look after themselves.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If people don't open their eyes after all of this then forget it. Everything is lost.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
If people don't open their eyes after all of this then forget it. Everything is lost.