Author Topic: Kevin's Shoulders vs. Dorian's Shoulders.  (Read 7782 times)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Kevin's Shoulders vs. Dorian's Shoulders.
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2008, 07:59:51 AM »
 Oh, look. The queer who got pounded up the ass by yours truly in the truce thread is back after years missing. Hasn't that cancer killed you yet? Too bad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You're truly a sad man.

I ve spent the last year laughing my ass off at the multiple ownings other members have visited upon you.

I needed a rest  ;)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2008, 08:18:00 AM »
Sucky is quite the dummy.  Make the jump sucky, I promise none of us will miss you!  You're devolving the the human race single-handedly.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2008, 01:35:13 PM »
  You're a freaking retard. Dorian's chest is bigger, thicker as well as his traps. Levrone has better arms overral, granted, but Dorian still has the better side triceps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

and you're a stupid, sensitive, fat drunk that wants to fight me over my little internet words :D

you must be blind too if you think his chest and traps are better ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2008, 01:38:30 PM »
Getbig's resident moron sounds off.  Keep running in the opposite direction from common sense Sucky.  Thanks for that, dimwit!

haha sucky always likes to say "so and so getbigger said earl is a fag" as if that makes it fact ::)

look at all the getbiggers pointing out how stupid he is ;D

E
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2008, 01:39:46 PM »
Sucky has lost all credibility since claiming Ronnie 99 was harder than Ronnie 98 in the past, then changing his story to match the opinion of his love interest, ND.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »
Sucky has lost all credibility since claiming Ronnie 99 was harder than Ronnie 98 in the past, then changing his story to match the opinion of his love interest, ND.. ::)

oh yes i'm the one that caught him on that

ruined his labor day :D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2008, 01:45:05 PM »

You're the idiot who claimed Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia to Flex Wheeler then changing it after you got beat down now you're saying he lost credibility for doing the same as you? see hypocrite you know the way

and funny you should mention someone losing credibility  ;)

Hulkster = owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2008, 01:49:59 PM »
You're the idiot who claimed Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia to Flex Wheeler then changing it after you got beat down now you're saying he lost credibility for doing the same as you? see hypocrite you know the way

and funny you should mention someone losing credibility  ;)

Hulkster = owned

you do see that Bizzy has owned your and Kevin Horton's collective asses on the snubb thread.

hahahahahahahaha

fucking OWNED.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2008, 01:55:16 PM »
you do see that Bizzy has owned your and Kevin Horton's collective asses on the snubb thread.

hahahahahahahaha

fucking OWNED.

no he didn't you're so desperate you're delusional

this is a quote from Bizzy dummy

I did admit to tampering with pictures up until late November.

he admits to photoshoping pics which is obvious LMFAO

fucking owned yourself  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2008, 01:56:36 PM »
no he didn't you're so desperate you're delusional

this is a quote from Bizzy dummy

I did admit to tampering with pictures up until late November.

he admits to photoshoping pics which is obvious LMFAO

fucking owned yourself  ;)

but not the pics you keep claiming are photoshopped!

you are in complete denial...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2008, 02:00:51 PM »
but not the pics you keep claiming are photoshopped!

you are in complete denial...

saved for most ironic statement  ;)

top pic is Bizzy bottom is forcedreps notice Bizzy's doesn't match the ones from forcedreps i.e its tampered with

Hulkster = owned

your proof is someone who was busted multiple times lying about pics LMFAO great logic

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »
great pics! brings me back to my teens. Yates was awesome! Kevins shoulders look like mozzarella di bufala!

damn that looks good, how much do you pay for whole milk buffalo mozzarella?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2008, 04:39:35 PM »
I saw Kevin and Dorian in person back in the mid 90's when I was a teenager. I shook hands with both of them. It was off season and both were wearing short sleeve shirst and baggies. Both were freaky of course...but Yates was way bigger. I'd say at least 30-35lbs bigger. Not that this means anything, but Dorian looked tougher than Kevin.

But dieted down, I think Kevin had better shape (especially arms and delts).

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2008, 08:04:23 PM »
You're truly a sad man.

I ve spent the last year laughing my ass off at the multiple ownings other members have visited upon you.

I needed a rest  ;)

Go gag on a dick, shitstein.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2008, 08:06:22 PM »
Sucky is quite the dummy.  Make the jump sucky, I promise none of us will miss you!  You're devolving the the human race single-handedly.

You are wrong. Your momma will miss me. Getting fucked in the cornhole by my huge sasusage is the only consolation she has for having put a child with both Down's Syndrome and Asperger's Syndrome in the World. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2008, 08:17:08 PM »
and you're a stupid, sensitive,

I'm not the one who changed my profile to prove a point to another poster. I own your mind and you know it. ;)

fat

Ha ha ha ha...c'mon, fag, I'm still waiting for you to post your picture. I want everyone to see what an unemployed, obese, cowardly 45 year-old closeted fairy loser looks like. And before you come up with the bullshit that you will post the picture after I post mine, remeber that you were the one who called me fat first. I have nothing to prove to you. Braggers must live up to where their mouths are at. ;)

drunk

Even if true, which is not, I would still be better than an obese, unemployed, living-at-home-with-mom, 45 year-old f.a.g.g.o.t who attaches a dildo to a silicon doll of Levrone and sits on it every night. ;D

that wants to fight me over my little internet words :D

Where are the plane tickets, f.a.g.g.o.t? I'm still waiting for them. Every one now can see what a lying, cowardly piece of shit you are for asking me if I got the plane tickets to fly to your city and fight you when in reality you never send them. Run, Earl, run. You fear me and we both know it. ;)

you must be blind too if you think his chest and traps are better ::)

Yeah, that's why Dorian won the side chest as well as all other poses where the traps come into play over Levrone evey time they competed against each other, huh? What a freakin' dumb, inferior, inbred gay bastard you are. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2008, 08:20:31 PM »
haha sucky always likes to say "so and so getbigger said earl is a fag" as if that makes it fact

look at all the getbiggers pointing out how stupid he is ;D

E

Good that you like to resort to ad populum to give credibility to what you say, because according to the whole board, you are by far the greatest f.a.g.g.o.t who ever posted in this board. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »
oh yes i'm the one that caught him on that

ruined his labor day :D

E

Lmao..so you found a post of mine from years ago where I stated something that is contrary to what I believe today. Who gives a shit? It's called changing your mind, f.a.g.g.o.t. You know, like when you put your old signature back just to prove to me tat you don't care what I think and it had the exact opposite effect, and then you realized the mistake you made and changed your mind, but it was too late to go back. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2008, 08:27:21 PM »
Who do you think was better in this pose??..
94 is 14 years ago, I own Kevin now! 8)
I am a big baby

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2008, 08:55:57 PM »
Dorian's shoulders are all muscle.

and kevin all fat ???

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2008, 12:54:38 AM »
In the MM pose, Kevin destroys Dorian on delts, biceps, tricep, forearms, traps, chest and abs
I am a mini beast

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2008, 01:22:58 AM »
In the MM pose, Kevin destroys Dorian on delts, biceps, tricep, forearms, traps, chest and abs

Ssshhh! Don't say that.

You'll upset sucky ;D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2008, 08:05:15 AM »
Sucky sucks - the worst poster on any message board in the history of the internet.  We have a jewel in our midst, gents!  Here's to you shitstain!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2008, 11:01:06 AM »
  I'm not the one who changed my profile to prove a point to another poster. I own your mind and you know it. ;)

you made me realize what a classic getbig quote it is, if you want to think that means you "own my mind" so be it ;)

Ha ha ha ha...c'mon, fag, I'm still waiting for you to post your picture. I want everyone to see what an unemployed, obese, cowardly 45 year-old closeted fairy loser looks like. And before you come up with the bullshit that you will post the picture after I post mine, remeber that you were the one who called me fat first. I have nothing to prove to you. Braggers must live up to where their mouths are at. ;)

actually no "genius" you criticized my appearance without seeing me LONG before I did the same to you

Even if true, which is not, I would still be better than an obese, unemployed, living-at-home-with-mom, 45 year-old f.a.g.g.o.t who attaches a dildo to a silicon doll of Levrone and sits on it every night. ;D

yeah good thing i'm none of the above 8)

Where are the plane tickets, f.a.g.g.o.t? I'm still waiting for them. Every one now can see what a lying, cowardly piece of shit you are for asking me if I got the plane tickets to fly to your city and fight you when in reality you never send them. Run, Earl, run. You fear me and we both know it. ;)

you claim to be rich and you are the one that said you wanted to beat me up, why on earth would i buy your plane ticket? I told you i would feel bad for actually hurting a mentally challenged person so i can only fight you in self defense

if you want to fight me so bad you can travel to my city, but no you are pussying out big surprise ::)

Yeah, that's why Dorian won the side chest as well as all other poses where the traps come into play over Levrone evey time they competed against each other, huh? What a freakin' dumb, inferior, inbred gay bastard you are. ;D

yeah the judges always get it right ::)

anybody looking at that pic can clearly see Mr. Levrone wins that pose, i imagine the people that think otherwise are just as ugly as dorian ;)

remember it's YOU that wants to fight me, my internet words hurt your feelings, the same can't be said about your words and my feelings 8)

until you get that plane ticket, you are just another dumb internet trash talking pussy :-* :-*

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2008, 11:02:15 AM »
  Good that you like to resort to ad populum to give credibility to what you say, because according to the whole board, you are by far the greatest f.a.g.g.o.t who ever posted in this board. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

actually it is you that resorts to that idiot ::)

E
E