Author Topic: Junior  (Read 13639 times)

ismoseppo

Re: Junior
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2014, 02:49:26 PM »
Absolute 100% fact, your answer lies closer to home than you think. I ain't getting into it.

theres another word manipulator on here who i refuse to argue with anymore and will not say names. But they also say stuff like this trying to make it like they have something when in reality they have nothing. Junior, you really have no understanding of me and how little i care.

i literally begged you to put up my address and out me and whatever you want about me,.....yet all you do is type crap like this.

ismoseppo

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2014, 02:58:35 PM »
did you specifically private message someone on here stating that you paid off the humane society in order to get me on your side so i would not fuck with bs anymore? Did you also state in the same pm that you did this because bs had 'been through enough in life'?

all this time you say you donated because you love animals and have a good heart?
aiya you are shining through today arent you?
Welcome to my world of mental health problems,...although at least my love for the animals is genuine

ALSO
please provide proof of me beating up a 14 year old as you pm'd someone on here? Yes, as per your pm i did hit women and obviously fucked with the gym booty worked at,.............but lets get proof of this 14 year old chick i beat up. And I'll post my papers from all my charges. Lol slander me much behind my back?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2014, 03:01:11 PM »
I am sorry.

But please can you expose the "real reason" anyway cos you got me excited at prospect of more drama.
:D
I am afraid your many nights of coke and alcohol have you in a daze. I am currently in discussions with trusted friends regarding the matter.

You are foolish if you think you have not left a messy trail. I thought we were "business partners?"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2014, 03:01:16 PM »
Damn,Junior`s a real piece of work.

Weak sauce Joon.  :(

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2014, 03:01:25 PM »
Depends if you have a static or randomized IP address, here the norm is random, maybe in Canada its static and yes if you turn your modem off and on it will change IP on a randomized IP address.

I know why you are mad now, it's same reason as you have always been mad because you want BS info so badly which you will never get.

You said you will give your word not to attack me or her on here (I can't be bothered to search for thread) and obviously you are breaking your promise.

That's fine I expected it really, i can just as easily break mine.

I have your address, but its fine I don't care not an issue, there won't be a problem so long as you don't cause any life problems, then no issue.

If you do then I can't justify supporting you to the people who actually do want your scalp and I will just say "oh well I tried", if they feel they wanna go legal its their battle to fight not mine.

Make best decision for yourself, your a grown man.

Sounds like another threat to me Josh.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2014, 03:01:47 PM »
Where's my money Joon ?

I produced 100%,

ismoseppo

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2014, 03:03:24 PM »
Depends if you have a static or randomized IP address, here the norm is random, maybe in Canada its static and yes if you turn your modem off and on it will change IP on a randomized IP address.

I know why you are mad now, it's same reason as you have always been mad because you want BS info so badly which you will never get.

You said you will give your word not to attack me or her on here (I can't be bothered to search for thread) and obviously you are breaking your promise.

That's fine I expected it really, i can just as easily break mine.

I have your address, but its fine I don't care not an issue, there won't be a problem so long as you don't cause any life problems, then no issue.

If you do then I can't justify supporting you to the people who actually do want your scalp and I will just say "oh well I tried", if they feel they wanna go legal its their battle to fight not mine.

Make best decision for yourself, your a grown man.

get a grip you pussy
i havent said a single bad word about her---fuck you try and tilt the convo towards you
i have all this whats app stuff that you claim is 'fake' and im not posting it
geezus you are an ass

and junior, for the final fucking time---you dont have my address you doouchebag--you would pm it  to me, whatsapp or post it on here if you did. You just like to think you have some kind of power, and you have nothing. I have 1/1000000000 the the money you have and wield more bam on here than you ever will. Money cant buy you shit on getbig, you are too scared to venture into the territory i go into

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2014, 03:03:36 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2014, 03:03:59 PM »
Sounds like another threat to me Josh.
Thinly veiled I might add.

ismoseppo

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2014, 03:05:48 PM »
Damn,Junior`s a real piece of work.

Weak sauce Joon.  :(

its really coming out now. He had me for a long time cause of that donation. But more and more his ego kept spinning out of control on here knowing i wouldnt say anything. But now i learn he didnt care about animals and just bought me off (which everyone said but i didnt listen duh me). And now he constantly spins the convo to try and favor him and oh brother keeps claiming he has my address.

I am really learning the massive amount of lies he has spun on here

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2014, 03:06:20 PM »
I have no interest in your address, it was something I was given, for all I know it could even be false but I happen to know certain member of the law has a keen interest in your activities.

If I say things to you it's not to "threaten you" etc, its to give you heads up so you don't land yourself in hot water with the law.

This is not from me, I have zero interest, this is from people I know have told me.

You are being watched, don't be surprised if you are under surveillance and watch what you post for your own sake not mine.

Think I am lying that's fine.

Many people on here have.

Usual trend has always been "I told you so".

I know for a fact there is current police report against you and can even give you crime reference number but I won't get involved in it.

Just giving you the heads up.

Wisen up and don't do anything stupid and you will have no reason to worry.

"it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut , it was bikinislut 'it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut , it was bikinislut,it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut , it was bikinislut 'it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut , it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut , it was bikinislut 'it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut , it was bikinislut,it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut , it was bikinislut 'it was bikinislut, it was bikinislut , it was bikinislut"

waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2014, 03:07:14 PM »
What happened to shizzo's post?  That was a real doozy  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2014, 03:07:55 PM »
What happened to shizzo's post?  That was a real doozy  :D
Who the fuck erased my post!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2014, 03:08:26 PM »
You really cant trust a single person here. The guy that gave me 1,000 bucks the last month and a half, fucking tells the world how he really feels about me.

I was a paid monkey. A well paid monkey.
It's the fucking internet what the fuck do you expect Hello! Strictly entertainment. Oh and you were able to suck a few bucks out of Joon

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2014, 03:08:34 PM »
Who the fuck erased my post!!
post it again.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2014, 03:09:15 PM »
Shizzo,fancy a banana ?  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2014, 03:10:32 PM »
This is bullshit!!! Someone has an agenda!

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2014, 03:10:56 PM »
This is bullshit!!! Someone has an agenda!

Dont worry mate, I saw it.   ;D

just pm it to everyone concerned.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2014, 03:11:17 PM »
post it again.   ;D
I can't. the shit is deleted seconds after I post it!

ismoseppo

« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2014, 03:11:27 PM »
I have no interest in your address, it was something I was given, for all I know it could even be false but I happen to know certain member of the law has a keen interest in your activities.

If I say things to you it's not to "threaten you" etc, its to give you heads up so you don't land yourself in hot water with the law.

This is not from me, I have zero interest, this is from people I know have told me.

You are being watched, don't be surprised if you are under surveillance and watch what you post for your own sake not mine.

Think I am lying that's fine.

Many people on here have.

Usual trend has always been "I told you so".

I know for a fact there is current police report against you and can even give you crime reference number but I won't get involved in it.

Just giving you the heads up.

Wisen up and don't do anything stupid and you will have no reason to worry.

listen you walrus nosed retard
if there was  a single running police case against me they would be at my door so fast to arrest me it would make my head spin. With my priors i am not a guy they let stroll around on the street with pending warrants. So get your head out of your ass and speak the truth, it will set you free. Cause wow have you dug a deep hole here.

Tell you what, im gonna go down to the station tomorrow and ask the brother of the girl i dated years ago, who is a sargeant with RPS if there are pending warrants on me. And if there is well then i get to sit in cells and eat burgers from the Legion until court. Thats a scenario ive repeated 7 times, i think i can do it an eigth.

oh, and if you think shipping me off to jail taking me away from my dog and girl affects me, get a grip dimwit, i dont feel emotions like that. Well maybe the dog lol--but shes in great hands

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2014, 03:11:47 PM »
Dont worry mate, I saw it.   ;D

*high-fives you knowingly*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2014, 03:13:06 PM »
I can't. the shit is deleted seconds after I post it!

haha lol. Epic. You must feel so horrible that your posts are getting deleted, huh?  :D :D
X

ismoseppo

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2014, 03:14:46 PM »
we all saw it, we all know what it said, and wowowowowow is it real?

cant wait to go to police station tomorrow and if there is a warrant junior gonna be laughing stock of this site---calling cops cause of internets argument

well actually hes ,..........oh hang on he whats apped me im gonna read it

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2014, 03:16:18 PM »
anyone who calls the bizzies....... dirt

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2014, 03:16:37 PM »