Author Topic: W W E  (Read 11238 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: W W E
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2007, 04:14:30 AM »

And America is the center of the univeres so who really cares? Except jealous foreigners who hang out on American web sites like you....

HAHAHAHA yes!!! They talk so much shit but at the same time can't seem to think about anything else except the U.S.A. whether it be sports, politics, industry, entertainment stars, etc...
I

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2007, 04:22:24 AM »
Your trailing off the point.

I'm saying you're correct with that one statement, but the chances are they cannot make it in rugby too, The top Rugby goal kickers kick from all angles and all distances, now kicking from the touchline is tremendously hard and I doubt many NFL kickers would know what had hit them, for a Rugby kicker booting the ball over from in front of the posts is as easy as it gets and they kick under pressure as well.

ta ta

Kickers? We are talking about football players. Kickers and punters aren't football players. Ever see them try and make a tackle?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2007, 04:24:41 AM »

HAHAHAHA yes!!! They talk so much shit but at the same time can't seem to think about anything else except the U.S.A. whether it be sports, politics, industry, entertainment stars, etc...

So true.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2007, 04:32:12 AM »
Wow,those tough rugby players.All 240 pounds of them.NFL players are bigger,stronger,better athletes and far tougher.NFL players end up hobbling around at 50 years old because of the beatings they take.There is NO COMPARRISON between NFL players and rugby player.Soccer?Those guys fall down on the ground at the slightest contact and roll around like they have stepped on a grenade.Fags!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2007, 04:45:35 AM »
I don't think soccer is any more popular in Canada than the USA.
It's not. Lots of soccer leagues for the youngsters, but that is just recreation; it does not translate to later years. For real sports we watch NFL (I don't count CFL) and MLB, etc. Of course, hockey is immensely popular.

/add: we have lots of immigrant communities, and for them time stops for soccer (and cricket, rugby, etc.)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2007, 04:53:26 AM »
It's not. Lots of soccer leagues for the youngsters, but that is just recreation; it does not translate to later years. For real sports we watch NFL (I don't count CFL) and MLB, etc. Of course, hockey is immensely popular.

/add: we have lots of immigrant communities, and for them time stops for soccer (and cricket, rugby, etc.)

Dr., why hasn't the NFL expanded into Toronto and Vancouver?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2007, 04:54:38 AM »
Wow,those tough rugby players.All 240 pounds of them.NFL players are bigger,stronger,better athletes and far tougher.NFL players end up hobbling around at 50 years old because of the beatings they take.There is NO COMPARRISON between NFL players and rugby player.Soccer?Those guys fall down on the ground at the slightest contact and roll around like they have stepped on a grenade.Fags!!!!
Hehe. Good point, BM. My dad is an Englishman-born and soccer is his game and he just rolls his eyes at these histrionics. He is clearly embarrassed to see what has happened to 'his' game. During the recent World Cup, I always made sure to rub it in by asking "who was winning 'the grass-diving' today?" He was not amused.  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2007, 05:00:07 AM »
Dr., why hasn't the NFL expanded into Toronto and Vancouver?
Probably not enough of a market, I would assume. Toronto can barely keep their CFL team afloat. I think they are in a deficit year in/out. And the NFL, being the most successful of all the sports leagues by a mile, I'm sure knows this and is understandably wary. In any case, we watch NFL all Sunday, Monday and sometimes Thursday nights, and if we really have to see a game live, we travel. 

/the leafs franchise, on the other hand,  is a natural lock and will be there making fists of cash forever

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2007, 05:38:19 AM »
ahahaha a fucking bunch off "500lb" blobs in spangly womens leotards having hissy fits at each other then hugging and rolling around on the mat together.

Nothing screams closet homo like WWE.

Fans of this like the idea of being a wrestler and grappling with their hero's. Or more to the point lying down horizontally with half naked fat hairy men and gyrating .

ta ta

WWE fans would pay thousands to swap places with the cop, they would relish every moment.

Earthquake and Big Boss Man.  They'd both be alive today if they took better care of themselves
A

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2007, 06:06:57 AM »
What is it Americans like so much about wwe wrestling

what is so good about a couple of fat guys in their underwear

pretending to hit each other  ???

same reason we love to pay and go see a bunch of muscle heads covered with oils in trunks flexing their real muscle....oops..my bad, I meant to say borrowed muscles

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2007, 06:24:07 AM »

Earthquake and Big Boss Man.  They'd both be alive today if they took better care of themselves

oh shit, I didn't know earthquake was another casualty of WWE.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2007, 07:34:59 AM »

oh shit, I didn't know earthquake was another casualty of WWE.

Yeah is he actually dead??

Never heard anything.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2007, 07:36:32 AM »
Kickers? We are talking about football players. Kickers and punters aren't football players. Ever see them try and make a tackle?

Yes but i'm saying rugby goal kickers are actually excellent Rugby players too, how many Football players can do both?

ta ta

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2007, 07:44:30 AM »
Same reason the world loves soccer. It's all gay

;D
Repent, or join me!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2007, 07:49:43 AM »
Americans are so xenophobic

that they can never see both sides of the argument

NFL players are true athletes

but i haven't heard a convincing argument why a grown man would watch wrestling
T

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2007, 08:04:44 AM »

watch this bitches and then shut up

football rules i mean soccer ,my fault ::)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2007, 08:10:57 AM »

Its simply down to the fantasy, they want to be them, they want to have that control over someone possibly because they cannot muster any sort of control in their own life (hate their boss etc)

The homo eroticism is the main thing however but obviously these "straight" guys cannot admit it, of course they think they are watching fighting which is sooo macho!!!

Gayer than weeping at Elton and Davids wedding photo album.

ta ta

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2007, 08:15:33 AM »

Same reason you watch anything. Entertaining. It's a soap opera. No different then watching Lost on TV. If you look past the fixed wrestling part and just laugh at the made up drama like a tv show it makes more sense.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2007, 08:33:26 AM »
Soccer and rugby players may be rugged. But how many are 6'5" and 285 pounds that run a 4.5 forty and have a vertical leap of 40"? I would say none.  The NFL has guys like this by the boatload. Soccer players are puny and rugby players are big and slow.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2007, 08:35:28 AM »
Soccer and rugby players may be rugged. But how many are 6'5" and 285 pounds that run a 4.5 forty and have a vertical leap of 40"? I would say none.  The NFL has guys like this by the boatload. Soccer players are puny and rugby players are big and slow.

chill out tough stuff

whats with all the body armour

they scared of getting hit  ::)
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2007, 09:06:46 AM »
Who's talking about Baseball? Baseball's enjoyment lies in it's techniques. try throwing a ball into a 1x1 area at 90mph

Money talks. Advertising dollars. The more people watch soccer the more commercials and bullshit they can sell.
its still boring to watch.....

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
Bobby the Brain Heenan was really funny ...looking back, he said some fucked up things hahah
The Number 2 in Scranton

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2007, 11:46:25 AM »
what makes wrestling more fake than the movies you watch?

E
E

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2007, 11:59:39 AM »

Hey nobody is doubting the physical prowess of NFL guys, but pump Rugby players full of roids and they would be huge two, but as I said earlier Rugby players have it upstairs too.

The don't wear as much armour as king Arthur and the knights of the round table, they are real men.

ta ta

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2007, 12:31:13 PM »
In the NFL they wear lots of pads but they still have horrific injuries. Would you like getting hit by a bus. I doubt rugby guys take these kind of brutal hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spWLFmYdHgA&mode=related&search
I