Author Topic: W W E  (Read 11243 times)

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
Re: W W E
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2007, 03:21:54 PM »
In the NFL they wear lots of pads but they still have horrific injuries. Would you like getting hit by a bus. I doubt rugby guys take these kind of brutal hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spWLFmYdHgA&mode=related&search
You doubt they get brutal hits like that? You obviously have not watched a game before. And Rugby players dont get serious injuries? NFL players get hit while wearing a bunch of armour - these hits are worse than your video and without, (I repeat) without no body armour. Just take a look at the first hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DurGTxNgvE&mode=related&search=

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2007, 03:31:36 PM »
Because America kicks ass.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2007, 07:45:54 PM »
Because America kicks ass.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ::) ::) ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2007, 08:10:23 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ::) ::) ::)

America is the greatest country in the world.

Europe is America's lapdog.. It's a place being overun by immigrants who refuse to assimilate. America is the best.

All you eurotrash fucks making these hate topics.. I don't think for a second that you actually care about americans liking wrestling, but are more about hating on a country that's better than yours.

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2007, 08:24:06 PM »

Europe is America's lapdog.. It's a place being overun by immigrants who refuse to assimilate. America is the best.

All you eurotrash fucks making these hate topics.. I don't think for a second that you actually care about americans liking wrestling, but are more about hating on a country that's better than yours.
Easy there patriot...haha no-one is saying they hate America (well I don't anyway). Calm down this is not the battlefield - let's have a civil argument about sport and forget the patriotism. By the way I'm from Australia not Europe  ;D

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2007, 09:08:08 PM »
Easy there patriot...haha no-one is saying they hate America (well I don't anyway). Calm down this is not the battlefield - let's have a civil argument about sport and forget the patriotism. By the way I'm from Australia not Europe  ;D

Yeah, relax Jackass! America is the Greatest...whatever ::). Then you tell me why everyone in the world wants America wiped off the map. Whatever your Government did, they sure did it good!!! Keep believing what was brain washed into your head as a child. Kind of like the Allah worshiping fuckheads. Just not to that extreme! Don't get too high on yourself yet...looks like America has got quite the battle on there hands for years to come. Too bad for you! :-[
SB

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2007, 09:13:23 PM »
hahaha Stupid euro-trash fucks can't pick up simple sarcasm.

btw, THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2007, 09:25:03 PM »
hahaha Stupid euro-trash fucks can't pick up simple sarcasm.

btw, THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!

HAHA Stupid Americian can't read!!!  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2007, 09:30:31 PM »
You couldn't pick up the jesting nature of my posts... God, you're fucking stupid.

I thought Europeans were supposed to be smart? Looks like you're dumber than those bomb strapping fucktards.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2007, 09:34:29 PM »
You couldn't pick up the jesting nature of my posts... God, you're fucking stupid.

I thought Europeans were supposed to be smart? Looks like you're dumber than those bomb strapping fucktards.
Are you drunk? Nevermind, I'll let it slide cause you're probably mentally retarded being from the US and all. Go take your Meds and go to bed.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2007, 09:36:51 PM »
Are you drunk? Nevermind, I'll let it slide cause you're probably mentally retarded being from the US and all. Go take your Meds and go to bed.

I will just after I kick your momma out of my house.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2007, 09:43:11 PM »
I will just after I kick your momma out of my house.
Ok lady...you don't have to get personal that way. I'm fuckin' with you. Fuck, you really are an idiot. I guess me having a battle of witts with a Mentally challenged chap is too easy. Have fun at the Play Group tomorrow.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2007, 10:48:31 PM »
Monster abductive reasoning skills you fucking `tard. In the States, of course any football-inclined athlete will shoot for the NFL, what do you expect? It has nothing at all to do with the level of skill and/or athleticism of players in countries where rugby is a dominant sport.

To that extent, it all comes back to the gene pool. NFL = mean lower IQ+fast twitch gene pool dominant = boring shit that only fucked up american trailor trash could embrace. Both football (soccer) and rugby = higher IQ gene pool, better endurance and sublime skills.

And yes, the USA is a shit hole, trillion dollar+ trade deficit. Soon to be dominant Mexican population. Fat asses in wheel chairs every which way! What a joke. You`re all going to hell and China`s masters have their strap-ons in place to own all your dumb-asses. Nihao!  hahahahaha

::) Good one.  ::)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2007, 02:26:21 AM »

HAHAHAHA yes they sure are some sad jealous fucks. We are the 6'2" 250lbs ripped jock with all the bitches and they are the 5'3" 120lbs skinny kid who couldn't get laid with $100 in a Thai brothel house and has tattoos all over their faces like Mike Tyson. I would hate America if I didn't live here too, who wants to be on the losing side in anything.
I

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2007, 03:36:23 AM »

HAHAHAHA yes they sure are some sad jealous fucks. We are the 6'2" 250lbs ripped jock with all the bitches and they are the 5'3" 120lbs skinny kid who couldn't get laid with $100 in a Thai brothel house and has tattoos all over their faces like Mike Tyson. I would hate America if I didn't live here too, who wants to be on the losing side in anything.

a bunch of 90lb gooks kicked your ass

the uk rules  8)
T

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2007, 03:37:06 AM »
Monster abductive reasoning skills you fucking `tard. In the States, of course any football-inclined athlete will shoot for the NFL, what do you expect? It has nothing at all to do with the level of skill and/or athleticism of players in countries where rugby is a dominant sport.

To that extent, it all comes back to the gene pool. NFL = mean lower IQ+fast twitch gene pool dominant = boring shit that only fucked up american trailor trash could embrace. Both football (soccer) and rugby = higher IQ gene pool, better endurance and sublime skills.

And yes, the USA is a shit hole, trillion dollar+ trade deficit. Soon to be dominant Mexican population. Fat asses in wheel chairs every which way! What a joke. You`re all going to hell and China`s masters have their strap-ons in place to own all your dumb-asses. Nihao!  hahahahaha

China? The manufacturing country who's economy is based almost soley off the business we give them which we could take away anytime we wanted to and give it to india?...I don't think anyone is really worried about China...You have been watching alittle too much fear T.V.....Its not like they have the intelligence of the Japanese...

Just wait until the world sees what nanotechnology is going to do for the U.S./Japan

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2007, 04:09:55 AM »
a bunch of 90lb gooks kicked your ass

the uk rules  8)

Really cause I believe we killed way more of them then they did us, also their country was left in shambles while our home turf has barely been touched in the last 200yrs. And you Brits would be speaking German if it wasn't for us, but I get it your still pissed we kicked your tea drinking asses to win our freedom. BTW in case you havn't been informed yet..... Your country hasn't been a world power for over 50yrs ;)
I

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2007, 04:13:58 AM »

Haha and lets not forget the U.K is filled with red headed step child types with tiny fcking cocks who can't keep themselves out of the pub long enough to do anything worth while...So they bash on their younger BIGGER brother(the U.S.)..And one could count on both hands the amount of decent Pussy in the whole fcking country of the U.K..

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2007, 04:21:03 AM »

Really cause I believe we killed way more of them then they did us, also their country was left in shambles while our home turf has barely been touched in the last 200yrs. And you Brits would be speaking German if it wasn't for us, but I get it your still pissed we kicked your tea drinking asses to win our freedom. BTW in case you havn't been informed yet..... Your country hasn't been a world power for over 50yrs ;)

I had a buddy who moved to the U.K. a couple decades ago and lasted about 3 years...He said almost everywhere he went the brits couldn't stop bringing up the war(totally jealously)...He said he would walk into any bar and everyone looked the fcking same...All inbreed red haired step child types...And ugly fcking pussy with fcked up teeth...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2007, 04:28:07 AM »
Haha and lets not forget the U.K is filled with red headed step child types with tiny fcking cocks who can't keep themselves out of the pub long enough to do anything worth while...So they bash on their younger BIGGER brother(the U.S.)..And one could count on both hands the amount of decent Pussy in the whole fcking country of the U.K..

And if you think a New York, Texas, Alabama or Minnesota accent is bad just listen to some of the Brits with their annoying and horrible pronunciation of words.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4311994206312123835&q=family+guy+brits&total=167&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/248250/family_guy_british_theater/
I

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2007, 05:46:24 AM »
I had a buddy who moved to the U.K. a couple decades ago and lasted about 3 years...He said almost everywhere he went the brits couldn't stop bringing up the war(totally jealously)...He said he would walk into any bar and everyone looked the fcking same...All inbreed red haired step child types...And ugly fcking pussy with fcked up teeth...

worst meltdown ever  ::)
T

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2007, 05:46:35 AM »

China? The manufacturing country who's economy is based almost soley off the business we give them which we could take away anytime we wanted to and give it to india?...I don't think anyone is really worried about China...You have been watching alittle too much fear T.V.....Its not like they have the intelligence of the Japanese...

Just wait until the world sees what nanotechnology is going to do for the U.S./Japan

European technology is so far behind its sad. Scientists and entrepreneurs in Europe gravitate to the states. We have a much more conducive atmosphere for innovation than anywhere in Europe. It has been this way for at least a hundred years. The new ideas coming out of Europe are coming out of the old communist block countries. The Europeans are quickly being left behind by North America and Asia. All the high tech giants like Intel, AMD, Apple, XEROX, IBM, Microsoft, CISCO etc.. that literally invented the standards in high tech are in the USA. All the technology that goes into todays computers, networking protocals etc.. are American inventions. A good example of how American companies trample European companies- The Boeing Dreamliner absolutely destroying the Airbus A380 in advance sales.
The House that Ruth built

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2007, 05:47:50 AM »
worst meltdown ever  ::)
hit a little close to home didnt bigmc ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2007, 05:59:02 AM »
brutal fake picjj  ::)

why don't you throw up the photoshoped one of your arms

are you so ashamed 
T

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig