Author Topic: Ronnie DENIES posting those RACIST MESSAGES ON PROSOURCE!!  (Read 9880 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Ronnie DENIES posting those RACIST MESSAGES ON PROSOURCE!!
« on: January 09, 2007, 07:21:50 AM »
Check it out, ronnie said that a pissed off fan, a guy who was mad that he lost, somehow got onto his account on prosource and posted those messages. He's claiming that he didn't post them.

http://www.flexonline.com/news/185

Do you think Ronnie telling the truth, or lying to cover up? I mean seriously, could someone get onto his account and post those messages???  ???

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
Someone must have hacked into his account just for 1 day and posted it  ::)

Anyway everyone heard it on pbbw for themselves Hes a pathetic racist looking for someone to blame when he doesnt win, he doesnt think it was the fact he looked like shit and half his back was missing.

It just beggars belief that one man can be this stupid, he wins a title for 8 years then the year he comes second (still picking up a hefty cheque)
he cries racism.

Pathetic.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Personally, I believe him. Ronnie is a devout christian and wouldn't lie. I think he's telling the truth

20inch calves

• Getbig V
he said enough during the bbing.com interview..
irongearco.com

body88

Personally, I believe him. Ronnie is a devout christian and wouldn't lie. I think he's telling the truth

A officer of the law, who took steroids while arresting people for drugs!!!! What a truthful man!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ronnie admitted he posts there all the time.
Ronnie said very similar things during the radio interview.
Those things were posted under  Ronnie's screen name.

Ronnie guesses someone hacked his account and made those posts.

Mmmmm-kay.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.

He also said he doesnt have any injuries when we saw them for ourselves, this guy doesnt know what the truth is, or he thinks everyone else is as dumb as he is, ive lost every bit of respect for him over this and 80% of his old fans will have too, the only ones that will stick by him are his fanatics.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Ronnie DENIES posting those RACIST MESSAGES ON PROSOURCE!!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 07:30:26 AM »
all we have to do is ask prosource to verify ther IP addresses of those two posts, and if they're different to the other 'RonnieColeman' username posts, then is will be telling the truth. I'm sure prosource would be more than happy to do that  ???

body88

Ronnie admitted he posts there all the time.
Ronnie said very similar things during the radio interview.
Those things were posted under  Ronnie's screen name.

Ronnie guesses someone hacked his account and made those posts.
Mmmmm-kay.

240 a guy would never fly off the handle and post something stupid! A officer of the law who took huge doses of illegal drugs while on the force? A man arresting people for drugs while he was a walking lab? Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 07:56:52 AM »
Coleman’s said that it is God’s will that he win the Olympia.
You know...
That’s why God put Ronnie on this earth. ::)

Apparently, God didn’t want it THAT badly…
I guess this means that God is a racist, too. :-\

Man, Ronnie IS losing fans.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 08:03:24 AM »
Big Ron has a real shitty PR guy lol....Talk about terrible PR damage control LoL....I think Ronnie's PR guy might have 2

more IQ points over Ronnie, because Big Ron could never think up some amazing damage control like total denial and

blaming it on someone else....Ronnie is as mature as a 12year old and has the business etiquette of a 4year old... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 08:09:07 AM »
I'm betting 60 Minutes or 20/20 will probably do a big story on the whole thing.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 08:13:06 AM »
I'm betting 60 Minutes or 20/20 will probably do a big story on the whole thing.

I highly doubt that...Remember bodybuilding is a subculture and the only thing that the media is interested in is bashing steroid use and connecting it with something more streamline like baseball, olympics, football, etc....
You Can't Do It!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 08:13:10 AM »

Tony Snow refused to answer, despite David Gregory asking him repeatedly what Ronnie meant by "WHITE man".

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 08:16:17 AM »
Tony Snow refused to answer, despite David Gregory asking him repeatedly what Ronnie meant by "WHITE man".

Ronnie told me that Tony Snow's name is racist.  Snow is too white.  Holds him down.

"Well, dass just one white man's name."

;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 08:18:09 AM »
Anybody remember the way Ronnie acted when Gunther beat him a few years back at the GNC Show?
I read in FLEX (of all places) that he wouldn't talk to any press, just walked backstage, grinding his teeth and throwing an adolescent temper tantrum.

C'mon, Ronnie.
Is that how the Lord would want you to act?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 08:23:30 AM »
Sounds like Ronnie's run for #9 is going down the drain week by week...Who thinks he will really make it to this years Olympia if he keeps up the same shit this early in the year???
You Can't Do It!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 08:26:06 AM »
From Ronnie:
"and being white sure helped jay a lot too....."

Ron,
That's as stupid as saying that being black has helped you for the last 8 years. :-\

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 08:28:33 AM »
Sounds like Ronnie's run for #9 is going down the drain week by week...Who thinks he will really make it to this years Olympia if he keeps up the same shit this early in the year???

Who thinks they know who PDI's newest member is?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 08:32:36 AM »

Ohhhhh Shhhiiitttt....Yeahhhh Budddyyyy!!! lol
You Can't Do It!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 08:33:12 AM »

LOL!!!!!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won

just like Ted Hagarrd and the rest of the hypocrite religious nuts?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 08:37:51 AM »
I hope not.  I have a lot of respect for the amazing physique Ronnie built but would certainly loose respect for him if he is making racial excuses.  In the 50s, 60s and even 70s....that excuse certainly could be valid.  Not now.  Judges are from varied ethnicities as are competitors and fans.  The "white man" is not keeping anyone down in BBing.  Winners from all races, and Ronnie has certainly been rewarded yr after yr for his physique.  This year he looked worse, there is no question on that.  An injury free and slimmed down Ronnie has a good chance to retake the title.  

There is a big stink when white people use racist remarks...we have to criticize everyone equally in this age for racism.  Thats the way to combat it over time....people mix and everyone treated the same.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 08:40:33 AM »
I hope not.  I have a lot of respect for the amazing physique Ronnie built but would certainly loose respect for him if he is making racial excuses.  In the 50s, 60s and even 70s....that excuse certainly could be valid.  Not now.  Judges are from varied ethnicities as are competitors and fans.  The "white man" is not keeping anyone down in BBing.  Winners from all races, and Ronnie has certainly been rewarded yr after yr for his physique.  This year he looked worse, there is no question on that.  An injury free and slimmed down Ronnie has a good chance to retake the title.  

There is a big stink when white people use racist remarks...we have to criticize everyone equally in this age for racism.  Thats the way to combat it over time....people mix and everyone treated the same.

Good post, thats bang right.
8) B.B.C. 8)

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 08:40:51 AM »
Judges aren't racists.  They are homosexuals from many various ethnicities and are certainly equal opprotunity gay 4 pay clients.