Author Topic: Sust only  (Read 10549 times)

4thAD

Re: Sust only
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 07:46:35 PM »
i have no fear of needles.  Even long ones.  I'm type II so no worries there.

Then shoot away my brother!

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 01:20:16 AM »
Okay guys next time I try Sustanon I will consider eod shots and let you guys know how it goes thanks for the advices

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 05:32:40 AM »
Sure EOD will be great cause thats a nice load of test.  Thats a very nice get big and strong dose.  You will be very steady and building up a nice ester base.  But if you shoot it M/W/F that works pretty good too.  More dramatic results EOD though for sure and thats mainly cause the dose is higher, if we are talking 250mg shots. 

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 05:45:24 PM »
Then shoot away my brother!

haha thanks!  just trying to get the rest of my stuff in order.  I have enough for 7 weeks, trying to get the reaminder and then enough for another cycle sometime aroiund mid-year

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 12:20:57 AM »
your blood levels won't be to stable doing It in 2 shots per week...read the profile on sust and research esters

Yes they will,... you can shoot mon , thurs and be fine..this was my first cycle 2 amps of egyptian sust, great cycle. Don't listen to these morons that say to shoot sust everyday to take advantage of the 60mg of prop it has , lol.. sust was originally designed to be shot 7-14 days apart.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 06:21:53 AM »
captain stick man, to start things off suck my Dick....any ester of any aas is more effective with more frequent injections because It will help to stabilize blood levels that's steroids 101 Shit do some research before you tell someone to shoot sust 2times a week....yea It can be done and you'll still get Gains but you'll more efficiently use the gear with more frequent injections....moron

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 07:33:35 AM »
captain stick man, to start things off suck my Dick....any ester of any aas is more effective with more frequent injections because It will help to stabilize blood levels that's steroids 101 Shit do some research before you tell someone to shoot sust 2times a week....yea It can be done and you'll still get Gains but you'll more efficiently use the gear with more frequent injections....moron

Yes but how much more effective is the question, would EOD or 3x per week shots of Sustanon compare to twice a  week?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »
Yes but how much more effective is the question, would EOD or 3x per week shots of Sustanon compare to twice a  week?

Its much more effective...twice a week your not utilizing the short acting esters...why don't you try it both ways and you'll see the difference? sure youll get good gains twice a week...but ed or eod is much more effective

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 08:12:00 AM »
Yes they will, don't listen to this idiot... you can shoot mon , thurs and be fine..this was my first cycle 2 amps of egyptian sust, great cycle. Don't listen to these morons that say to shoot sust everyday to take advantage of the 60mg of prop it has , lol.. sust was originally designed to be shot 7-14 days apart.

Shooting monday and thursday you will get some good results...but why not utilize the shorter acting esters? he'll get more bang for his buck if he shoots eod or ed

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2009, 08:32:36 AM »
yea there Is quite a significant difference its 60mg of fast acting esters with infrequent injections you Don't benefit from having them.....so thats 120mg per week less on a 500mg per week cycle dropping you to what 380 mgs per week....sounds like a little bit of a difference  to me

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2009, 09:03:23 AM »
Maybe I will try the EOD and see what the difference is. I did the Mon and Thurs pin on my last Sus cycle and got great results. Pinning so often sounds shitty though.

4thAD

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2009, 09:22:50 AM »
Yes they will, don't listen to this idiot... you can shoot mon , thurs and be fine..this was my first cycle 2 amps of egyptian sust, great cycle. Don't listen to these morons that say to shoot sust everyday to take advantage of the 60mg of prop it has , lol.. sust was originally designed to be shot 7-14 days apart.

If you have nothing constructive to say with out disrespecting members here, go back to the G&O. You seem to fit in better there. You love to disrespect members on this board, and I will tell you right now it wont happen here on the steroid boards.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 09:34:19 AM »

I used to think the same but seems like the majority here disagree do you change your mind too now

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 09:37:53 AM »
yea there Is quite a significant difference its 60mg of fast acting esters with infrequent injections you Don't benefit from having them.....so thats 120mg per week less on a 500mg per week cycle dropping you to what 380 mgs per week....sounds like a little bit of a difference  to me

well to be fair its not 120 mg less per week it just means that 120 of the 500 mg will reach a bit lower level before its replenished.

how about this question what is the max # of days you would inject long acting ester like cypionate or enanthate.  Most say monday and thursday is fine but what about spreading it to every 4 days or 5 days or 6 days even?

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2009, 09:42:10 AM »
Also guys I think the propionate is only 30 mg and not 60 like some were posting earlier.  So at 500 mg twice a week it is just 60 mg per week (not 120) that is being replenished less frequently so maybe it not such a big deal after all

what about the phenylpropionate what is its half life?  Is that an ester that is also needs  more than twice a week frequency?  what is half life?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2009, 09:48:16 AM »
i guess i wrote that wrong....what i meant to say was that the 120mgs won't be used to its full potential.....and with cypp or E i would say 2x a week never less than once a week....the way i look At It is if ppl Don.'t like to inject they should just use different compounds.....but imo one of the most important things is to keep your blood levels stable

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2009, 09:56:33 AM »
i guess i wrote that wrong....what i meant to say was that the 120mgs won't be used to its full potential.....and with cypp or E i would say 2x a week never less than once a week....the way i look At It is if ppl Don.'t like to inject they should just use different compounds.....but imo one of the most important things is to keep your blood levels stable

sorry not to nitpick just trying to understand so do you mean that 60 mg wont be used to its full potential or 120, based on 500 mg sustanon per week and 30 mg propionate per cc

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2009, 11:13:53 AM »
120per week 30mgs of prop and 30mgs of phenylpropinate per cc

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2009, 02:39:07 PM »
I look at pinning from a realistic point of view, from someone with a life, responsibilities, a gf, a job, etc.

if you're a pro and do nothing but take steroids all day and lift, by all means, go live the dream... pin 5 times a day and be a human pin cushion building scar tissue everywhere.

Personally , I would rather pin 2x a week then 7... in the end it works out the same, sustanon is comprised of 4 esters, short, medium and two long.. there is no reason to shoot it that frequently..maybe some of you are just sadomasochists ;)  if you love putting holes in your body just for the hell of it! go for it :)

I'm still waiting to see one shred of proof that this everyday method has any merit or is somehow better, feel  free to post links, abstracts, studies, etc.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »
how about we come in the middle between the two extremes of everyday/every other day shots and once or twice a week shots and say take sustanon every third day? :)

4thAD

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2009, 05:21:58 AM »
I look at pinning from a realistic point of view, from someone with a life, responsibilities, a gf, a job, etc.

if you're a pro and do nothing but take steroids all day and lift, by all means, go live the dream... pin 5 times a day and be a human pin cushion building scar tissue everywhere.

Personally , I would rather pin 2x a week then 7... in the end it works out the same, sustanon is comprised of 4 esters, short, medium and two long.. there is no reason to shoot it that frequently..maybe some of you are just sadomasochists ;)  if you love putting holes in your body just for the hell of it! go for it :)

I'm still waiting to see one shred of proof that this everyday method has any merit or is somehow better, feel  free to post links, abstracts, studies, etc.

Why pin at all if your not going to take full advantage of the drug?

Personally I dont need to see studies because I have run it both ways numerous and pinning eod makes sust feel much stronger pinning eod than 2xew. Feels stronger, and gains were superior to a noticeable difference.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2009, 07:03:25 AM »

totaly agree.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2009, 10:13:53 AM »
Why pin at all if your not going to take full advantage of the drug?

Personally I dont need to see studies because I have run it both ways numerous and pinning eod makes sust feel much stronger pinning eod than 2xew. Feels stronger, and gains were superior to a noticeable difference.

Of course it will feel stronger, you're taking more product...taking 500mg 2x a week (250mg each day) versus 250mg EOD or ED (equaling 750mg a week or more)

If you're pinning ED, it comes out to 1750mg/week (250mg/ED) vs. 500mg (250mg mon, thur)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2009, 11:02:49 AM »
who said anything About using a whole cc every time half a cc 4x a week is still 500mgs

4thAD

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »
who said anything About using a whole cc every time half a cc 4x a week is still 500mgs

Yeah no shit! Were talking mg for mg. Not taking higher amounts just because of more frequent injections. This isn't rocket science Capt. E.