Author Topic: For everyone on the Politics Board - Where did Mons and Blacken go?  (Read 5786 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: For everyone on the Politics Board - Where did Mons and Blacken go?
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2010, 02:29:09 PM »
I made more today than you do in 6 months so bite me. 

Only in your dreams, Pea.  ;)
!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2010, 02:32:34 PM »
I'm confused...

If I claimed median income in the US was $28,500... how have you refuted this by posting an article that cites median income as $26,500... while claiming it was $40k...?

YOU made MY point for me.

You've also demonstrated your poor reading comprehension and inability to differentiate between average; median and per capita.

So what are you trying to prove at this point...?

Everyone reading this thread has watched me make my case for why the more intelligent posters are abandoning this board (back on topic!): the intellectual illiteracy of the more aggressive posters... followed by you demonstrating everything I cited as your failings: aggressive ad-hominem attacks, continuous misquoting of sources, and a total obliviousness to your own miscomprehensions.

I'm saying the Earth is round and you keep shouting that it's flat, while holding up a globe as proof!

The Luke
PS- Gotta log off. My GetBig is slow as hell and it's taking me 5 minutes to post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2010, 02:35:21 PM »
I'm confused...

If I claimed median income in the US was $28,500... how have you refuted this by posting an article that cites median income as $26,500... while claiming it was $40k...?

YOU made MY point for me.

You've also demonstrated your poor reading comprehension and inability to differentiate between average; median and per capita.

So what are you trying to prove at this point...?

Everyone reading this thread has watched me make my case for why the more intelligent posters are abandoning this board (back on topic!): the intellectual illiteracy of the more aggressive posters... followed by you demonstrating everything I cited as your failings: aggressive ad-hominem attacks, continuous misquoting of sources, and a total obliviousness to your own miscomprehensions.

I'm saying the Earth is round and you keep shouting that it's flat, while holding up a globe as proof!

The Luke
PS- Gotta log off. My GetBig is slow as hell and it's taking me 5 minutes to post.

You claimed a pulled the 40k number out of my ass, which I did not.  I gave you three references for it.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2010, 03:19:48 PM »
Yeah, some good points being made here...

Thank you.  Unfortunately you haven't made any, but try and keep up.

Maybe in future I should post a link for every bit of common knowledge I reference.

Because that's the big problem on this board, right? That people like me and Blacken reference reality but don't give links to specific sources... so why should the conservatives on here have to DISPROVE a claim with reference to their own research... that's just crazy.

After all, if I were to make a crazy claim, for example, claiming that the median income in the US is $28,500 per year... a claim at odds with 333386's unquestioned straight-out-of-ass guesstimate of $40,000 cited in the "How much should doctors make" thread and not cited or proven.

No one who disagrees with me should be expected to check that fact when attempting to counter that assertion... it's perfectly appropriate for them to dismiss that FACT solely because no reference was cited.

After all, if we forced the conservatives to check the facts every time they disagreed with a some tidbit of common knowledge... why, they'd be totally unable to maintain the paradigm of self-delusion that drives their thinking.

So, liberals should cite detailed references for everything they quote no matter how obvious... conservatives can then dismiss these citations, but any and all of their delusion-derived blanket assertions are deemed acceptable. At most a conservative should be asked to cite a bought-and-paid-for bullshit study provided by a neo-liberal conservative think tank... but only in the rarest of circumstances.

The Luke

Do you actually have an argument?  All I see here is a bunch of crybaby shit from somebody who can't back up his claims.  You can't back up your bullshit so now you want to cry that you shouldn't have to?  ::)

Give it a rest already.  Your claims are not facts.

I see you're still crying like a bitch about ad-hom attacks while at the same time using the tactic.  That's called hypocrisy.  When your reading comprehension level rises, we'll discuss the concept in greater detail.

The degree of stupidity in your arguments is illustrated below.

...I cited as your failings: aggressive ad-hominem attacks...

The Luke

You, 333386, are just such a moron...

The Luke 

I'm guessing you're either too dumb to understand what you're preaching (45% likelihood), or
You're a typical elitist double standard lib (55% likelihood)

...and you guys wonder why this board is dying?

The above quote, as McWay noted, illustrates you making up baseless claims that you can't substantiate.  Where did anybody say this board was dying?  The only thing dying is my tolerance for your epic stupidity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2010, 03:23:00 PM »
The Skip Smakedown continues.  Luke will be back in a month or two for another beatdown. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2010, 03:23:13 PM »
Now, with the above reality in mind, why don't we correct your earlier hypothetical and use a more accurate description of what really transpires:

Luke:  (some idiotic, baseless claim - my favorite)...America's never really won a war

Any poster above the 6th grade Level:  Luke, could you please substantiate your claim?

Luke:  ...I don't...more stupidity from the neocon idiots in America...uh...try googling some things...

Any poster above the 6th grade Level:  Well Luke, here's some studies, some facts, some figures that disagree with your point of view.

Luke:  ...more lies, you're an uneducated idiotic moron...do you even have a cogent argument?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2010, 03:30:19 PM »
Let me begin by saying I’m 6’1”, 180lbs, and for no apparent reason, my ex-girlfriend that I dated for over 2 years was convinced that I was going to become fat.  Last year towards the end of second semester, my roommates and I were having a bonfire with some casual beers, hot dogs and s’mores.  My then girlfriend decided that she was invited and showed up.  I ate a hot dog, drank a beer, and began preparing another hot dog, when she looked me dead in the eye and asked in all honesty, “Really?..….another hot dog?”  We broke up the next day.  What a great 2 years of my life.

Abandon every hope...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2010, 03:31:48 PM »
The Skip Smakedown continues.  Luke will be back in a month or two for another beatdown. 

Not really much left to work with given you guys have destroyed this tool time and again.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2010, 03:33:08 PM »
I broke up with my girlfriend because I was not ready for a child and she was demanding one.  I then knocked-up a girl I had a one night stand with three weeks later.
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2010, 03:42:44 PM »
One night recently I went down on my girlfriend until she came. When I came up and was ready to have sex, she got mad at me for letting her orgasm so quickly and then angrily rolled over and went to sleep.
Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2010, 03:51:48 PM »
EPIC!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2010, 06:36:11 AM »
LOL @ KCballer dropping the science in here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2010, 06:38:24 AM »
LOL @ KCballer dropping the science in here.

And babies and child support for 21 years if he is not careful.  . 

newmom

« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2010, 06:38:41 AM »
I broke up with my girlfriend because I was not ready for a child and she was demanding one.  I then knocked-up a girl I had a one night stand with three weeks later.

ok, so are you gonna be a dad or no