Author Topic: George Zimmerman passed two lie detector tests by Sanford investigators  (Read 5254 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
What?  As if it doesn't happen with others here all the time...  You have 3333's back more than I ever back up 240's shit.  Skip almost always supports BB, I have no idea why... but whatever.  it goes on and on; are you shocked or did you just want to call me out like I'm the lone one lol?

In this case it's not about any of that, BB is wrong, that's all there is here.  That's probably why you posted this instead of actually saying BB screwed up with this thread.

I don't support any of you fuckers... You all lean too far one way or the other for me... Very little independent thought when it comes to politics.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I don't support any of you fuckers... You all lean too far one way or the other for me... Very little independent thought when it comes to politics.
Tool not.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It was about the accusation of support.  Tony thinks I'm here to just agree with 240 and disagree with BB and 3333...  I disagree with 240 when I think he's wrong and I've done that without a problem.  I'd like to see where Tony has disagreed with 3333... I bet it hasn't ever happened. If I even say "boo" to 3333, tony is on my ass like flies on shit over it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Gotta doublepost on this.  I don't think this is true what you said at all.  Very little independent thought?  That's pretty insulting...  There are people here that say "fuck you" to both major parties as well as the MSM and attempt to dig into the real truth behind whatever issue it is.  I don't think it's fair to wave a finger at everyone here with that statement.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Gotta doublepost on this.  I don't think this is true what you said at all.  Very little independent thought?  That's pretty insulting...  There are people here that say "fuck you" to both major parties as well as the MSM and attempt to dig into the real truth behind whatever issue it is.  I don't think it's fair to wave a finger at everyone here with that statement.

Yes, you're "SPECIAL".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What?  As if it doesn't happen with others here all the time...  You have 3333's back more than I ever back up 240's shit.  Skip almost always supports BB, I have no idea why... but whatever.  it goes on and on; are you shocked or did you just want to call me out like I'm the lone one lol?

In this case it's not about any of that, BB is wrong, that's all there is here.  That's probably why you posted this instead of actually saying BB screwed up with this thread.
I dont really have a horse in any race, I think 240 is a straight up dousch but I think 3 is alot like rush limbaugh he says shit I agree with but then will take it one step to far.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yes, you're "SPECIAL".

The post was about others on the board as it clearly reads, not about me.  Nice megafail fury...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
It was about the accusation of support.  Tony thinks I'm here to just agree with 240 and disagree with BB and 3333...  I disagree with 240 when I think he's wrong and I've done that without a problem.  I'd like to see where Tony has disagreed with 3333... I bet it hasn't ever happened. If I even say "boo" to 3333, tony is on my ass like flies on shit over it.
I disagree with things 3 says I may not voice it all the time but I do.

and its not b/c youre on 3, its b/c what youre on 3 about...

I love when you talk about how many threads he starts, b/c as Im sure you remember I had a similar complaint a while back and was basically told tough nuggies...so yes I revel in the fact that you are frustrated by the same thing happening to you....I know, I know Im an ass

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

This.

It doesn't tell us anything and won't make it to the jury anyway.

I agree.  My point was just about the lack of media coverage.  If he would have failed it the MSNBC-types would have been all over it. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Gotta doublepost on this.  I don't think this is true what you said at all.  Very little independent thought?  That's pretty insulting...  There are people here that say "fuck you" to both major parties as well as the MSM and attempt to dig into the real truth behind whatever issue it is.  I don't think it's fair to wave a finger at everyone here with that statement.
I think this is true but over the last few years this board has become much like the US. Very divisive, I dont really mind as i come here to hear different points of views that are geniune and not just bs devils advocate but there is alot less independent thought and much more party line thinking these days.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
OMG you moron... Polygraph and other lie detector tests have never been 100%  Reliable means you expect the same thing each time and lie detectors can't promise that.  For that reason they don't get as much talk in the media and for sure not in court.  And wasn't this just recently released lol, you're crying about it being ignored?

In this way over talked about case what exactly do you think passing a polygraph means?  You sound like it means he's innocent or something lol, double moron...

Thanks for that clarification Yosemite Sam.   :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I agree.  My point was just about the lack of media coverage.  If he would have failed it the MSNBC-types would have been all over it.  
oh hell yea there would have.

240 would be on his 4 thread on it right now...

saying he had just got done drinking his 12 pack after doing a few lines of coke of a hoookers ass.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

I think Beach is mocking 240 for his flip flop.  240's acted as though polygraphs are reliable before...especially with the whole Cain fiasco.

Absolutely correct.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I dont really have a horse in any race, I think 240 is a straight up dousch but I think 3 is alot like rush limbaugh he says shit I agree with but then will take it one step to far.

You obviously have a horse in this race and you've given me plenty to prove that lol...  Seriously, I say boo at 3333 and if you find out about it, I hear about it from you.  I do disagree with 240 on some things and I have posted that kind of stuff.  I'm curious if you have one single post you can show us where you disagreed with 3333?

Hey, I'm just tossing back what you tossed me... I just have more ammo ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
oh hell yea there would have.

240 would be on his 4 thread on it right now...

saying he had just got done drinking his 12 pack after doing a few lines of coke of a hoookers ass.

lol.  Truth. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Thanks for that clarification Yosemite Sam.   :)
You're welcome troll who calls everyone else a troll.  Love all of the: oh fuck I gotta cover my ass posts in a row you're making... nice...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You obviously have a horse in this race and you've given me plenty to prove that lol...  Seriously, I say boo at 3333 and if you find out about it, I hear about it from you.  I do disagree with 240 on some things and I have posted that kind of stuff.  I'm curious if you have one single post you can show us where you disagreed with 3333?

Hey, I'm just tossing back what you tossed me... I just have more ammo ;D
LOL again its not that you go after 3, its what you go after 3 about.

Things that I had issues with and was basically told tough nuggies are now somehow issues lol

I know I do but they are probably as few and far between as yours for 240.

Im not giving support even though it may look like it, I am just finding the situation ripe for giving someone a ribbing ;)

come on isnt that what you say about 240, he isnt trolling, he is doing what again?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL again its not that you go after 3, its what you go after 3 about.

Things that I had issues with and was basically told tough nuggies are now somehow issues lol

I know I do but they are probably as few and far between as yours for 240.

Im not giving support even though it may look like it, I am just finding the situation ripe for giving someone a ribbing ;)

come on isnt that what you say about 240, he isnt trolling, he is doing what again?

Oh bullshit, even when I've bitched at 3333 about stuff I've bitched at 240 about, you still call me out over it and when I tell you I have made an issue with 240 about it, you just keep acting like I never even said that and hound me like I've given favortism to 240.  You act like I've given 240 a break with no proof of it.  You really do act like 3333's guardian on this board lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Oh bullshit, even when I've bitched at 3333 about stuff I've bitched at 240 about, you still call me out over it and when I tell you I have made an issue with 240 about it, you just keep acting like I never even said that and hound me like I've given favortism to 240.  You act like I've given 240 a break with no proof of it.
you dont give 240 as much shit as you do 3 for it do you?

be honest now...

I think its pretty obvious you have a soft spot for 240, nothing to be upset or embarrased about.

whats funny is that they never seemed to be issues until 3 started doing them.

240 was doing the same shit 3 is doing now and getting ragged on for back in 2008 and I was complaining but for some reason they werent issues then but they are now.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

You'll get over it.

That's the best part about the politics boards... We point fingers at whomever we want to.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You'll get over it.

That's the best part about the politics boards... We point fingers at whomever we want to.
There's nothing to get over.  Your statement was BS and I called it out as BS.  End of story, nothing to worry over.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
you dont give 240 as much shit as you do 3 for it do you?

be honest now...

I think its pretty obvious you have a soft spot for 240, nothing to be upset or embarrased about.

whats funny is that they never seemed to be issues until 3 started doing them.

240 was doing the same shit 3 is doing now and getting ragged on for back in 2008 and I was complaining but for some reason they werent issues then but they are now.
proportionally on the amount posted, I’ve easily warned 240 more than 3333.  They both ignore me because I never actually threaten them with a real ban from the board.  Links being my biggest beef, but I'm not going to ban someone for not linking ::)  Yet you bitched my ass out for calling out 3333 on it even though I have called 240 out on it.

Also, you're lying...  I doubt I warned 3333 on anything in 2008.  Somewhere between 08 ond 09 I started making fun of the extreme amount of posts he made but so what?  The dude posts as much as 10 other people do in a day.

Fury

• Getbig V
There's nothing to get over.  Your statement was BS and I called it out as BS.  End of story, nothing to worry over.

Who would you say doesn't meet the traits listed in his statement? Name some names, stud.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
yeah, he's a FLorida resident heading to Target for another 12 pack on a sunday afternoon.  He'd gonna be pretty relaxed in the voice tests.  Plus his dad probably gave him a valium to calm his ass down when he arrived at the station to make that pesky manslaughter charge go away.  
Zomg epic lies for the lulz.
Carry on.

Fury

• Getbig V
Zomg epic lies for the lulz.
Carry on.

I don't even bother reading his posts anymore. The guy is a pathological liar. Obama and Romney should be paying him for advice on how to make it so seamless.