Author Topic: George Zimmerman passed two lie detector tests by Sanford investigators  (Read 5228 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Who would you say doesn't meet the traits listed in his statement? Name some names, stud.
Right away I would say pip.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Right away I would say pip.

Who?

Why don't you name someone who posts here consistently.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Who?

Why don't you name someone who posts here consistently.
He's posted here constantly the entire time the forum has been here and he posted political shit with us in general before that.  And he's by far not the first person to come along here with an attitude of not automattically falling into trusting the MSM or one of the major parties. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He's posted here constantly the entire time the forum has been here and he posted political shit with us in general before that.  And he's by far not the first person to come along here with an attitude of not automattically falling into trusting the MSM or one of the major parties. ::)

Can we keep this to Zimm vs Trayvon please?   

As a mod your derailing this thread w total crap amd distraction belongs elsewhere.   ;D.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Can we keep this to Zimm vs Trayvon please?  

As a mod your derailing this thread w total crap amd distraction belongs elsewhere.   ;D.
True, but it wasn't done intentionally.  I only get on people when I think it's intentional and you for sure know a thing or two about intentionally derailing threads..  Kind of a given when the first reply is a derail lol....
In this case the derail started with Tony.  I just responded knowing what his accusation was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
True, but it wasn't done intentionally.  I only get on people when I think it's intentional and you for sure know a thing or two about intentionally derailing threads..  Kind of a given when the first reply is a derail lol....
In this case the derail started with Tony.  I just responded knowing what his accusation was.
;D.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Conversations can get derailed with out someone intentionally doing it. 

Ok so....

Bottom line:

does Zimmerman passing a lie detector test mean anything significant to:

1.  the truth?

2. a convection or acquittal?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Conversations can get derailed with out someone intentionally doing it. 

Ok so....

Bottom line:

does Zimmerman passing a lie detector test mean anything significant to:

1.  the truth?

2. a convection or acquittal?

1.  No.

2.  Possibly, if people in the jury pool know about it.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
And now the lying liar doesn't think polygraph tests are reliable?   ::)

Gotta love BB... He's never ever once been wrong about anything....  What he really meant lolololol.........

every time with this guy...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
so we can all agree the MSM did in fact cover this story?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
so we can all agree the MSM did in fact cover this story?
No, I think we've twisted this into you being a liberal douche and BB being unblemished in his spectacular opinion :o  Don't worry, he didn't actually mean to suggest you were a dumbass for thinking a polygraph isn't reliable even though you didn't even really say that in the first place lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
No, I think we've twisted this into you being a liberal douche and BB being unblemished in his spectacular opinion :o  Don't worry, he didn't actually mean to suggest you were a dumbass for thinking a polygraph isn't reliable even though you didn't even really say that in the first place lol.

I love it when the thread is suddenly "240 sucks because"

immediately after I posted a bunch of stories where the original claim "The MSM isn't cover this" was proven to be false.

It makes getbig fun.   The same people who believed we invaded iraq to liberate them... the same ppl who believed cain never did anything inappropriate in 43 years... the same people every time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Gotta love BB... He's never ever once been wrong about anything....  What he really meant lolololol.........

every time with this guy...

Nah.  I'm wrong quite a bit. 

But generally not on the rare occasions when I engage you.  lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Nah.  I'm wrong quite a bit.  

But generally not on the rare occasions when I engage you.  lol
(rare occasions that you engage me) would be the right way to put it.  congrats for being honest for once.  Usually you run like a coward so yea, it's rare you have the balls to reply.  And you're a liar now... I don't think you've ever admitted to being wrong on anything here ever; I have had the honesty to do that on several occations--I really doubt you have.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
There's nothing to get over.  Your statement was BS and I called it out as BS.  End of story, nothing to worry over.

Haha... People worry over anything on getbig?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
(rare occasions that you engage me) would be the right way to put it.  congrats for being honest for once.  Usually you run like a coward so yea, it's rare you have the balls to reply.  And you're a liar now... I don't think you've ever admitted to being wrong on anything here ever; I have had the honesty to do that on several occations--I really doubt you have.

Actually I rarely engage you because you often act like a dense adolescent who had his ice cream cone taken away.  If you could have an exchange like an intelligent adult, I wouldn't have a problem discussing matters with you.  But I just ignore much of the nonsense.  It's actually pretty funny.   :) 

You really take this message board stuff way too seriously. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I love it when the thread is suddenly "240 sucks because"

immediately after I posted a bunch of stories where the original claim "The MSM isn't cover this" was proven to be false.

It makes getbig fun.   The same people who believed we invaded iraq to liberate them... the same ppl who believed cain never did anything inappropriate in 43 years... the same people every time.

240... You fucking suck!

;D