Author Topic: ANABOLICHALO  (Read 73878 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: ANABOLICHALO
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2013, 05:17:00 PM »
No, I agreed with Ukjeff on the fact that the G&O should remain how it is. My opinion on one thing, should not start an avalanche of you being butthurt towards me. I'm not here to agree with only the people I like 100% of the time. If E-kul, or Anabolichalo say something funny, I'll laugh. If someone I hate owns me, I'll admit to it.  
Go back and look, you said directly below 'psycopath' post ''I agree with you"' when his post was a direct attack at me personally attacking my diet thread and attacking me having no right to rant when I talk about dieting and shit and it is boring, why do you think I got mad at you because you are a traitor.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »
A noble effort, but why start an entire thread about this jabronie? It only gives him more attention.

After deleting his shit threads, a PM to him should do the job.

After that, if he doesn't listen, just delete his ass. Case closed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2013, 05:19:56 PM »
We clash heads most of the time, but I agree with you here. The G&O is the perfect mix of news, gossip, bodybuilding, owning, and fucking off. We have mods for a reason. They are here to get rid of the stupid, and over- the top bullshit. Other then that, it should be a mash of randomness.

By the way, you are still my boy Onetimehard. I just have to voice my opinion. I don't play favorites.
This was word for word what I said. How is that a slam towards you?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »
drunk with power

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2013, 05:25:39 PM »
A noble effort, but why start an entire thread about this jabronie? It only gives him more attention.

After deleting his shit threads, a PM to him should do the job.

After that, if he doesn't listen, just delete his ass. Case closed.
No because it serves a purpose to show other that thread after thread of pure non-sense will be deleted so it is for the better that it was done in open forum.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2013, 05:26:02 PM »
Onetimehard, I am done with this thread. I just wanted to let you know that I would never call out one of my boys like that. Especially, when I didn't do shit to you in the first place. I won't bash you, cause I'm not that kind of guy. But I will never look at you in the same way again. (No homo)  8)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2013, 05:41:20 PM »
Onetimehard, I am done with this thread. I just wanted to let you know that I would never call out one of my boys like that. Especially, when I didn't do shit to you in the first place. I won't bash you, cause I'm not that kind of guy. But I will never look at you in the same way again. (No homo)  8)

Don't take it too hard Oth, Maddy knocked me off my little pedestal too  ;D

:P
:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2013, 05:51:31 PM »
Don't take it too hard Oth, Maddy knocked me off my little pedestal too  ;D

:P

I see what you did there. Damn, as much as I try I really think most people on here hate me. I just tried to play along. It's a shame cause I love this damn site.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2013, 05:55:40 PM »
Let's see the entire post of the guy was a direct attack on me and you said you agree,

wether you agreed with his reasoning or whatever you picked a hell of a post of his to quote then write you agree so why would you expect any other type of reaction then the one you got, seriously are you dumb, who wouldn't react the way I did,

wow some people don't think things through very carefully. You could have at least not quoted him then stated your position on the matter either way i don't care just don't understand why anyone would expect a different reaction then the one I did

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2013, 05:56:42 PM »
I see what you did there. Damn, as much as I try I really think most people on here hate me. I just tried to play along. It's a shame cause I love this damn site.

I don't believe that.

I don't hate you.
:-*
:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2013, 05:57:31 PM »
Let's see the entire post of the guy was a direct attack on me and you said you agree,

wether you agreed with his reasoning or whatever you picked a hell of a post of his to quote then write you agree so why would you expect any other type of reaction then the one you got, seriously are you dumb, who wouldn't react the way I did,

wow some people don't think things through very carefully. You could have at least not quoted him then stated your position on the matter either way i don't care just don't understand why anyone would expect a different reaction then the one I did
Meltdown.  :-*

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2013, 05:59:00 PM »
I don't believe that.

I don't hate you.
:-*
I believe now is the best chance: PTPP's ?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2013, 05:59:37 PM »
Meltdown.  :-*
your the one surprised and demending an explanation and your post that say meltdown 16 times a day are getting really old really fast.

Well at least i don't have to pretend to like your threads anymore,  :P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2013, 06:00:39 PM »
nah,i like you alot.and borracho.

we guys have some stuff in common.

borracho is a cool guy  8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2013, 06:02:08 PM »
your the one surprised and demending an explanation and your post that say meltdown 16 times a day are getting really old really fast.

Well at least i don't have to pretend to like your threads anymore,  :P
So you admit that you are fake.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2013, 06:04:47 PM »
So you admit that you are fake.

I am fake sometimes out of pity, i have a good heart, I don't like telling people that they are ugly or in your case that their post suck

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2013, 06:08:20 PM »
I am fake sometimes out of pity, i have a good heart, I don't like telling people that they are ugly or in your case that their post suck
Nah, It just means you are a liar. WWJD?

Jizzacked

« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2013, 06:09:07 PM »
I normally find excessive thread deletion disturbing, however I am a big fan of OMR's character and trust his judgement.  Just do us a favor OMR, and please don't start renaming threads or merging irrelevant ones so they turn into a complete mess of shit.  Those have to be the most annoying instances of administration that go on around here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2013, 06:10:53 PM »
I normally find excessive thread deletion disturbing, however I am a big fan of OMR's character and trust his judgement.  Just do us a favor OMR, and please don't start renaming threads or merging irrelevant ones so they turn into a complete mess of shit.  Those have to be the most annoying instances of administration that go on around here.
Agreed. If there are two threads on the same topic, keep the thread with the highest post count.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 07, 2013, 06:15:53 PM »

You got it!

"1"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #195 on: May 07, 2013, 06:32:08 PM »
Nah, It just means you are a liar. WWJD?

fine I am liar, get over it already, wooooosh  :P

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2013, 06:34:32 PM »
fine I am liar, get over it already, wooooosh  :P
I'm glad you get it. Unfortunately, I will have to add you to my growing "owned" list. You hung on for awhile, but lost out in the end. P.I.P. Onetimehard.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #197 on: May 07, 2013, 06:42:08 PM »
I'm glad you get it. Unfortunately, I will have to add you to my growing "owned" list. You hung on for awhile, but lost out in the end. P.I.P. Onetimehard.
your delusions on here has surpass all, has reached Genova size delusions only yours is not physique wise but self status proclamation.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2013, 06:44:00 PM »
da fuck is this ... were all adults i dont see this ending well if omr keeps modding like this.  anabalico keep up the good work... you keep this board from being stale.
TEAM Nasser

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »
your delusions on here has surpass all, has reached Genova size delusions only yours is not physique wise but self status proclamation.
Sorry, I already made the notch on my belt. Can't undo it  :P