Author Topic: ***labs  (Read 2890 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
***labs
« on: April 19, 2007, 03:40:32 PM »
Has anyone had any experiences with ***labs, pro or con. I am especially interested in their sust 300mg which comes in a 10ml brown vial with a red and white label. The injection site remains sore for over a week, it causes chills, night sweats and flu like symptoms after every inject and most recently, I discovered a significant edema (swelling/fluid retention) on my elbow. I am also taking liquid a-dex, .5cc per day.

whitewidow

Re: GPL labs
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »
Bro you need to drop the stack if your getting side effects like that. you could do better training natural especially if your constantly having injection site swelling wich causes you sickness. I dont see what the point of being on a cycle is if your getting knots and fever everytime you shoot. you have to be doing way more harm then good. try some human grade gear.

clayton green

• Getbig II
Re: ***labs
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »
I agree  with you to a point.  But since this was my first cycle, I didn't do the necessary research and purchased the sust 300 for $300.00 a bottle plus some other items.  I just don't want to through the money down the drain.  The only reason I am putting up with all this is that I have been on the cycle about a month and have noticed some significant size and strength gains.  I am 45 and have been training naturally for about 28 years.  I wish I would have researched this better and went on a better cycle.  To make matters worse my "guru source", who is a fellow gym rat and supposedly friend sold me some t-400 and test -P, which I understand are very painful as well.  I at least 2K involved in this and don't want to waste it.  So unless I have a bad batch I am going to try to stick it out.  I did start running EQ with the sust as suggested by Board members and this has helped some.  I am very sanitary, inject slowly with little movement and massage the inject site for several minutes.  Once this shit is gone I am finding a better source and better AAS.

PS,

I also developed a rash on my bicep and upper are about a day after I injected into the delt of the same arm.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 05:47:53 PM »
I have used his Sust 300 and 500 and NEVER had these sympoms your are talking about.

In fact I am on 1000mg of his Sust a week right now!

There are two GPL's out there, PM me to see if we are talking about the same one.
U

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
he's talking about the same one.

he's not the only one that had those problems he uses a HIGH ba in them I told you to switch to test E

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 06:03:57 PM »
he's talking about the same one.

he's not the only one that had those problems he uses a HIGH ba in them I told you to switch to test E

If we are talking about the same one his C is the shit (same as UpJohn)
U

clayton green

• Getbig II
Re: *** labs
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 06:42:23 PM »

I would switch but  I  have too much money invested in the sust to just throw it away, 900.00!!!  I won't make the same mistake twice!!

clayton green

• Getbig II
Re: *** labs
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »

BTW,

Does ba refer to the alcohol content?  Also, what does bb refer to with regards to ingredents in AAS?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 06:50:41 PM »
I would switch but  I  have too much money invested in the sust to just throw it away, 900.00!!!  I won't make the same mistake twice!!

Bro, You got ass fucked with TWO dicks. . . . and DRY!!!!

Please tell us all who fucked you that bad, he deserves a little visit.
U

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 06:53:40 PM »
Im not sure what AJ or Rim want to do about the post topic, But you might want to chage it to *** labs, since we all know already who your talking about
U

clayton green

• Getbig II
Re:*** labs
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 06:59:06 PM »
I apolgize for putting the lab name out  there.  Sometimes I review/post on the outlaw board  and they post the names  all the time and give bump's for sources. As far as I know my source is local and does not visit the boards.  What a friend he turned out to be!!!

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 07:01:24 PM »
Bro, You got ass fucked with TWO dicks. . . . and DRY!!!!

Please tell us all who fucked you that bad, he deserves a little visit.

So you think the batch is ok and  perhaps it is just my body reacting to the sust?

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 07:17:15 PM »
bro you over payed by roughly 780$. I wish I was your source. ;D

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 07:25:28 PM »
I figured that  he probably pocked 1,500.00 after paying his source.  Not bad for a days work!  A sucker is born every day and no I am not changing my name to "SUCKER"!!

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 08:22:34 PM »
how much gear did you get how mach sust

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 08:14:42 AM »
4 of the sust, 4 t-400, 3-bold and 2 -t-prop

uckmo

• Getbig II