Author Topic: Scar Tissue From Injections  (Read 2389 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Scar Tissue From Injections
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 10:19:58 AM »
For arguments sake, what happens if you dont inject deep enough, and hit the fatty tissue, instead of the muscle? Same effect, or does it react differenty?

It will still absorb but it will take longer. Also, when this happens you run the risk of getting a sterile abscess.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 05:12:35 PM »
For arguments sake, what happens if you dont inject deep enough, and hit the fatty tissue, instead of the muscle? Same effect, or does it react differenty?

i did the on my first cycle. this is why i dont pin glutes. even when im lookin pretty ripped everywhere my glutes still hold fat. ( my girl calls me bubble butt) and this slowed the test from gettin in my system. After switching to diff areas it was a world of difference.

also you can tell if you are pinning deep enough. When i hit the glute the syringe would flop around loosley cause it was in fat. when i hit say my delt the syringe will stand straight out wihtout me even holding it b/c its in the muscle and that holds it steady.

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 03:04:03 AM »
I think my ones are 1 inch needles. and im not that lean.

Do you think I have been hitting the fat? Its more like lines than dots like you would expect from needle marks.

I have shown it to two different people one said I looked like a pin cushion and the other said it was stretch marks because they were reddish purple lines.

I am applying, arnica, vitamin e, bio oil and its make little to no diff.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 10:43:03 AM »
I think my ones are 1 inch needles. and im not that lean.

Do you think I have been hitting the fat? Its more like lines than dots like you would expect from needle marks.

I have shown it to two different people one said I looked like a pin cushion and the other said it was stretch marks because they were reddish purple lines.

I am applying, arnica, vitamin e, bio oil and its make little to no diff.

1" for glutes and hips is kind of short for a big guy. May want to go to 1 1/2" 23ga.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2007, 05:05:31 PM »
I would never use less than 1.5" in my glutes and I go all the way in.  If you aren't very lean then I almost guarantee you are going into adipose tissue and that is likely your problem, get 1.5" pins and you should be okay, or just stick other parts.