Author Topic: Sciroxx EQ= shit!  (Read 8632 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Sciroxx EQ= shit!
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:13:58 PM »
Already blew through two bottles of this shit and nothing at 600mg per week..  Looks hella watery too! 

pvttucker

• Getbig II
Re: Sciroxx EQ= shit!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »
damn... well I know that their test e is legit.. tren a mast and prop were all good too.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 06:20:33 PM »
damn... well I know that their test e is legit.. tren a mast and prop were all good too.

Well I dont know what the hell is up with this EQ.  Had a bro on here use their tren E and it was shit too.  Got all of it from "K" domestically. 

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 10:24:54 PM »
Underdosed UG not legit at all

dustin

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 10:39:47 PM »
Really? One thing I've noticed is that the viscosity of their gear is really watery. It has a bit of a soapy, nice smell and doesn't cause much irritation. Although I did run into a batch of tren ace that had some pip and gave me some inflammation. I thought the lab was gonna go downhill but my recent order is awesome. Vials are taller than the last. Some UGL gear I've gotten here in Canada was fucking thick like maple syrup. Even pulling through an 18g to draw from the vial you knew it was gonna be a lot of fun to inject :-X

That's a shame to hear though. Aside from Strango's EQ I haven't heard anyone bragging about any good EQ in years. It's gone the way of the dinosaurs. It's usually faked or underdosed all the time... I really have no reason why. It's not like it's as expensive as primo or super hard to brew or anything.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 04:48:29 PM »
Its very hard to find High purity EQ by the kilo. this is why everybodys EQ is underdosed. It has always been like this! very rarely can a supplier find a high purity kilo of EQ. Primo,EQ, Tren E and Tren hex are all very expensive by the kilo and usually all are high uality except EQ. It is only the companys who have special powder hook-ups that can get legit high quality EQ. most sources have never toured the chem wharehouse where they order their raw materials(big mistake) back when kneller ran red star He would actually go to china and check out the spot where the powders where being produced. his wife spoke mandarin and would set-up the meets. kneller spent months in china checking out diffrent chem houses. same goes for sledge(the owner of designer supplements) sledge/matt cahill would travel to diffrent chem wharhouses before he poured thousands into buying into their powders. 99% of sources just find a powder connect off the net and just take the word of whoever was selling the powder and then when the powder would arrive it would be all low grade crap. this is the case with leo liang and goko pharm and greenleaf all these powder sources just advertised online and sources would order there cheap powders thinking they were top notch but in reality they were not. the best of the best actually go over to the location and check out the chem lab before they started pouring millions into it.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 04:51:29 PM »
Really? One thing I've noticed is that the viscosity of their gear is really watery. It has a bit of a soapy, nice smell and doesn't cause much irritation. Although I did run into a batch of tren ace that had some pip and gave me some inflammation. I thought the lab was gonna go downhill but my recent order is awesome. Vials are taller than the last. Some UGL gear I've gotten here in Canada was fucking thick like maple syrup. Even pulling through an 18g to draw from the vial you knew it was gonna be a lot of fun to inject :-X

That's a shame to hear though. Aside from Strango's EQ I haven't heard anyone bragging about any good EQ in years. It's gone the way of the dinosaurs. It's usually faked or underdosed all the time... I really have no reason why. It's not like it's as expensive as primo or super hard to brew or anything.

BUDDY IS RUNNING GENOTEC EQ AND IS LOVING IT AT 600MG/WEEK. LOOKS FANTASTIC TOO...EVERYTHING GH15 SAID ABOUT THE CUSP OF YOUR DELTS, THE VEINS, AND THE CRISP LOOK IS SPOT ON...
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 06:23:58 PM »
Its very hard to find High purity EQ by the kilo. this is why everybodys EQ is underdosed. It has always been like this! very rarely can a supplier find a high purity kilo of EQ. Primo,EQ, Tren E and Tren hex are all very expensive by the kilo and usually all are high uality except EQ. It is only the companys who have special powder hook-ups that can get legit high quality EQ. most sources have never toured the chem wharehouse where they order their raw materials(big mistake) back when kneller ran red star He would actually go to china and check out the spot where the powders where being produced. his wife spoke mandarin and would set-up the meets. kneller spent months in china checking out diffrent chem houses. same goes for sledge(the owner of designer supplements) sledge/matt cahill would travel to diffrent chem wharhouses before he poured thousands into buying into their powders. 99% of sources just find a powder connect off the net and just take the word of whoever was selling the powder and then when the powder would arrive it would be all low grade crap. this is the case with leo liang and goko pharm and greenleaf all these powder sources just advertised online and sources would order there cheap powders thinking they were top notch but in reality they were not. the best of the best actually go over to the location and check out the chem lab before they started pouring millions into it.

I've posted about Designer Labs/Designer Supplements before. He was the first UGL I used in 2001 or so which was a blessing and a curse. A blessing because Matts stuff was as good or better than any HG I ever used, a curse because I thought all UGL were as good as his. It took me a while to figure out most UGL stuff is underdosed or sketchy at best. This is the same guy that brought Superdrol to the masses, the guy is a genius in our AAS world. Matt, if you read this, come back man! You were the best, regain your crown!

And as far as Sciroxx goes, my man McMannus is on point as usual. I've used there Eq, Tren A and E and they are all underdosed at best or complete bunk at worst.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 12:34:52 AM »
sciroxx is complete shite.  every injectable i used from them gave me crippling PIP (even the fucking test cyp).  the worst I have ever experienced. 

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 10:56:53 PM »

I've posted about Designer Labs/Designer Supplements before. He was the first UGL I used in 2001 or so which was a blessing and a curse. A blessing because Matts stuff was as good or better than any HG I ever used, a curse because I thought all UGL were as good as his. It took me a while to figure out most UGL stuff is underdosed or sketchy at best. This is the same guy that brought Superdrol to the masses, the guy is a genius in our AAS world. Matt, if you read this, come back man! You were the best, regain your crown!

And as far as Sciroxx goes, my man McMannus is on point as usual. I've used there Eq, Tren A and E and they are all underdosed at best or complete bunk at worst.

Yes this is the problem sources these days do not go tour the lab or chem house and just take the word of the on-line supplier. sledges(matt cahills) firts batch of superdrol powder was 99% this was before it was ever bottled up and sold as capsules. you used to be able to just buy the superdrol powder and it was strong! kneller and matt cahill(sledge) are the only 2 who actually took time and traveled overseas to check out the faciltys where they were buying the raw material. this is very important step if you want to be successfull. this is something euroman also does! he travels and checks out labs and chem houses.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 11:10:29 PM »
It is only the companys who have special powder hook-ups that can get legit high quality EQ.

except raw eq isnt powder its liquid

dustin

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 03:59:22 AM »
except raw eq isnt powder its liquid

It's sort of powder until you touch it and it melts. Not sure why it's so elusive.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 09:53:02 AM »
It's sort of powder until you touch it and it melts. Not sure why it's so elusive.
i dont think its ever in powder form. where are you getting that information

dustin

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »
i dont think its ever in powder form. where are you getting that information

I just thought that was the way is was. That's at least what I've heard, and I've seen raws IRL. But now I'm second guessing myself lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2011, 06:00:50 PM »
I searched and cant find any info on it. maybe i didnt look deep enough. as far as i know equipoise chemical properties wouldnt allow it to be powder.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »
I searched and cant find any info on it. maybe i didnt look deep enough. as far as i know equipoise chemical properties wouldnt allow it to be powder.

Yes its not powder, its a gel like substance, it stinks too :D
Thunderdome approved

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 11:15:05 PM »
Test Enanthate powder does that.  EQ should look like honey in it's raw form.  If it came as powder, it is not eq.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 03:12:37 AM »
Yes some will not actually be white powder and those are the ones you have to be careful with. EQ is liquidy. here are the top 3 right now to watch for

1. always EQ will be #1
2. Primo- mainly because of price suppliers will cutt
3. M1T- used to be able to get 99% now its all shit!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 06:11:40 AM »
BUDDY IS RUNNING GENOTEC EQ AND IS LOVING IT AT 600MG/WEEK. LOOKS FANTASTIC TOO...EVERYTHING GH15 SAID ABOUT THE CUSP OF YOUR DELTS, THE VEINS, AND THE CRISP LOOK IS SPOT ON...

Im using genos masteron it's pretty good. His dbol is shit though. I don't understand that dbol should be the last thing that is faked.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 07:41:59 AM »
Im using genos masteron it's pretty good. His dbol is shit though. I don't understand that dbol should be the last thing that is faked.

I GO HUMAN GRADE WHEN POSSIBLE OR INJ. SO DBOL/ABOL AND ALL ORALS I GO STRANGO INJ./ORAL OR I FIND IT HG THROUGH MY SOURCES.

IF HIS MAST IS G2G,THEN SO ARE HIS EQ & TREN & TEST E CAUSE IVE SEEN PEOPLE USE ALL THREE WITH EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS AND A MISERABLE RESPONSE FROM OTHER BRANDS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 12:31:44 PM »
I GO HUMAN GRADE WHEN POSSIBLE OR INJ. SO DBOL/ABOL AND ALL ORALS I GO STRANGO INJ./ORAL OR I FIND IT HG THROUGH MY SOURCES.

IF HIS MAST IS G2G,THEN SO ARE HIS EQ & TREN & TEST E CAUSE IVE SEEN PEOPLE USE ALL THREE WITH EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS AND A MISERABLE RESPONSE FROM OTHER BRANDS.
Strangos TNE is some awesome shit.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
Strangos TNE is some awesome shit.

ILL GO STRANGO FOR (INJ) ORALS, TNE.
GENO FOR MOST AAS(OUTSIDE OF TEST)
NORDIC FOR GH
HG SOURCE FOR TEST

BULLETPROOF BITCHES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 04:20:52 PM »

dustin

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
Yes some will not actually be white powder and those are the ones you have to be careful with. EQ is liquidy. here are the top 3 right now to watch for

1. always EQ will be #1
2. Primo- mainly because of price suppliers will cutt
3. M1T- used to be able to get 99% now its all shit!

lol I remember when my buddy was hooked up well with Atlas Labs he came to the gym with a duffel  bag full of m1t. I remember we used to buy them for around $50-$80 depending on their availability, but this guy was selling them for around $160-$180 to all the douches and they sold like hot cakes.

You wouldn't believe how much these kids were pushing their lats out over the next few months. They all got thick as cocks and got really bad flank and midsection pain from abusing them. m1t will put the meaty cock muscle on like no other, but damn is it ever a rough oral. ;D

chess315

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2011, 09:22:19 PM »

my friend just ran his tren and deca and test and blew up so good im gonna used him also his gear is made with ethel olate or however you spell it which causes pretty much no pain and goes through any syringe  .