Author Topic: Saizen GH  (Read 16223 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Saizen GH
« on: January 19, 2012, 08:12:03 PM »
I don't post over here in this section that often (hardly ever).

This Saizen, was imported from the states by a Dr in Gujarat, that I am buying from directly.
He has all of the shipping paper work forthe transaction, etc..
Also he has a lot of people that are competing who buy his Saizen, & they are all full of praise for it.

Is there any snide (fake) Saizen, that is being put on the market as when you are paying $14 per iu, you just want to be 100%
Pics below.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
Re: Saizen GH
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 09:35:01 PM »
I don't post over here in this section that often (hardly ever).

This Saizen, was imported from the states by a Dr in Gujarat, that I am buying from directly.
He has all of the shipping paper work forthe transaction, etc..
Also he has a lot of people that are competing who buy his Saizen, & they are all full of praise for it.

Is there any snide (fake) Saizen, that is being put on the market as when you are paying $14 per iu, you just want to be 100%
Pics below.

PT

did you knife him?  :D I mean would you do it if you would find out they're fake and he's hiding, no contact ?  :D

make better quality pics of the vials
g2g

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 10:41:54 PM »
at the price you quoted thats like 50k in GH right there dude, you buy all that ?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 11:48:36 PM »
Saizen is good stuff. Never heard of fakes around here. Those who sell it do it the oldschool way. Face to face, show you the merch, you pay cash...
Boundary Breaker

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 11:58:59 AM »
did you knife him?  :D I mean would you do it if you would find out they're fake and he's hiding, no contact ?  :D

make better quality pics of the vials
Save it for the G&O you fucking nonce

at the price you quoted thats like 50k in GH right there dude, you buy all that ?
We are NOT all piss poor students Tbumz.
The price on the Siazen site is $13 per iu - I paid a bit over that as it is imported by a Dr in Gujarat.
The Dr, has all the paper work & a licence to import GH from the states & Europe.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 12:47:31 PM »
you put the emphasis on the wrong word bro.

"we are not ALL piss poor students"

would have been correct.

:)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 01:30:02 PM »
Real or not $14 per iu is a rip off !!! There's plenty of great GH on the market for so much cheaper !!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 09:43:21 PM »
Real or not $14 per iu is a rip off !!! There's plenty of great GH on the market for so much cheaper !!!
Here is the thing, while you might be correct, that is not the entire story. ALL the quality products that are made by reputable, pharmaceutical companies, are at the high end of the price range.
Look at the price of Nutropin, Humatrope & Saizen.
Saizen, is the best product that this Dr is importing into India. Epensive?? Yes. Worth it?? fuck yes.

We go from $13 for the Serno, to $22 for the Genentech (ask gh15 if he thinks the Serno, Eli Lilly & Genentech, GH is shit).
Now, here is the other thing. I will NOT buy Chinese for love nor money.
I could get Hypertropin for $3.50 per iu, but I will not.
I could get Jintropin for $4 per iu, but I will not.  

Where is the grantee when buying Chinese GH?? I could use Ansomone for $3.5 per iu, but I will not. I saw a lot of people in the UK & on message boards that were having CTS issues after just 5 months of only 2 iu a day. I used it myself for a while but stopped when I had a good think on it. I could import Chinese WPC80 (it is cheaper than the European & US WPC80) but I will not, as Chinese ingredients have a reputation here for being DIRTY. Plus I consume our products myself & would rather sleep at night. Nothing Chinese, is used in my factory, not Coco powder, flavourings nor any of their dirty shit. I am not alone either. A lot of other manufactures I have talked with will NOT use Chinese indigents.

So why would I use Chinese GH, oh wait, I could go down the kigtropin rout, hahahaha, what, because some some faceless dude on the internets is endorsing it, too funny - fella hwat balnonie notto use rather tesstosternoa,,,,equapiosa,,,,thsi fella craze,,,,estupido,,,,pendejo   ;)
Mate, I will pay top $ for the good shit thank you. But then I would not buy a kit-car either.

& I am still not paying $22 for the Genentech,but then we can't get that here from this Dr, as he does not import it.

Nutropin

http://www.nutropin.com

Genentech

Nutropin was developed by Genentech and is available for sale worldwide. Nutropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Price: $22 per IU

Ansomone
   http://www.ansomone.com    
AnkeBio
Ansomone is manufactured and distributed by Anhui Anke Biotechnology. Tests performed by independent researchers have shown that Ansomone is a good quality HGH drug. However, HGH that is created by Inclusion Body technology is not identical to human GH.
Price: $3.5 (at your own risk)

Hypertropin

http://www.hypertropin.com

Neogenica BioScience Ltd.

Hypertropin is manufactured by NeoGenica Bioscience Ltd. It is one of the most potent brands of HGH on the market. Hypertropin is produced by secretion technology and is 191 amino acid sequence human growth hormone - identical to human body's own. It is a rather new product available for sale in China.
Price: $3.3 per IU

Humatrope

http://www.humatrope.com

Eli Lilly
Humatrope was both developed by and is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Eli Lilly. Humatrope is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology..
Price: $18 per IU

Saizen

http://www.saizen.com

Serono
Saizen was developed by Switzerland's Serono. It is available for sale in both the U.S. and Europe. Saizen is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Price: $13 per IU

Serostim

http://www.serostim.com

Serono
Serostim was also developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Serostim is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Price: $10 per IU

Zorbtive

http://www.seronousa.com

Serono
Zorbtive was developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Zorbtive is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Price: Unknown

Norditropin

http://www.norditropin-us.com

Novo Nordisk
Norditropin was developed by Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk. It is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Novo Nordisk and in Japan through Yamanouchi. Norditropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Price: $18 per IU

Jintropin

http://www.jintropin.cn

GeneScience Pharmaceuticals

Jintropin is manufactured and distributed by GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. It was the first 191 amino acid sequence HGH in China. GenSci is a China-based pharmaceutical company which has been active since 1997.
Price: $3.5 - $4 per IU

Zomacton

http://www.ferring.com

Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Zomacton was developed by Ferring Pharmaceuticals. It is available for sale worldwide. Zomacton is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Price: $20 per IU

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 11:27:52 PM »
you put the emphasis on the wrong word bro.

"we are not ALL piss poor students"

would have been correct.

:)

Yeah, & did pointing THAT out change the fact that my fridge is loaded with prepacked clean meals & 50K worth of pharma grade GH, & yours has a half eaten jar of peanut butter & some Tuna fish in a plastic bowl  :D

I do not steal from my parents to buy my training drugs  ;)  :-*

PT

Growth/noob loves me

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 12:52:28 AM »
Neah,you abuse the shit out of drugs and end up a lunatic moron who stabs everybody on the web in his e-drama

AND

YOU STILL LOOK LIKE SHIT

p.s HTH
GETBIG!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 02:32:46 AM »
Neah,you abuse the shit out of drugs and end up a lunatic moron who stabs everybody on the web in his e-drama

AND

YOU STILL LOOK LIKE SHIT

p.s HTH
Another idiot troll/gimmick  ::)
This is NOT the G&O, & this is a legitimate thread about GH, pharma & cheap-ass Chinese generic (the difference between the x2).
I would like this to stay adult, as per Ron's request for this board.
So, please stay on topic with the OP. Or do not post here.

PS. HTH

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 09:30:24 AM »
Send me those kits. I'll tell you if they are good stuff  :)
Boundary Breaker

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 10:07:54 AM »
Save it for the G&O you fucking nonce
We are NOT all piss poor students Tbumz.
The price on the Siazen site is $13 per iu - I paid a bit over that as it is imported by a Dr in Gujarat.
The Dr, has all the paper work & a licence to import GH from the states & Europe.

PT

even if I had the money, I wouldn't waste anywhere near that much for hgh but that's just me ;D

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 01:58:14 PM »
just gonna say it cause its obious most of us are. Mot all but most super jealous.. Mot at the gh so much or the price for that gh. But that you got fifty g to spemd om supplememts for ur hobby. Fuck... So jealous.

I just got my first kit to try out amd sabimg for some more. Bastard showimg off. I'm dyimg here to ebem use fibe iu gh a day. Droolimg. Gibe me fifty g amd ill imbest it im myself. You will get mo returm. But ull feel good about urself. Soumd good to me.

let me kmow whem ur rdy to wire me the momey.

thamks. Lyquid

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 02:21:37 PM »
Another idiot troll/gimmick  ::)
This is NOT the G&O, & this is a legitimate thread about GH, pharma & cheap-ass Chinese generic (the difference between the x2).
I would like this to stay adult, as per Ron's request for this board.
So, please stay on topic with the OP. Or do not post here.

PS. HTH

PT
bro.. go back through the thread.. your the guy who derailed the thread with immature nonsense..

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 06:58:13 PM »
ok that's it

everyone's exact locations?

:D

p.s. thanks for that long post about gh PT, that was actually very very helpful and informative to me.
g2g

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 09:38:56 PM »
I paid in Rupees so we deal in Lakh's & 1000's, but when I worked out the price in $'s, we see there are glaring holes in your skills of performing basic math.
There are 25 boxes there Tay-tay. That is $32500 at $13 per iu & $35000 do the fucking math at the price I paid (roughly) $14 per iu.
Perhaps you might want to use a calculator in the future  ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 09:56:36 PM »
bro.. go back through the thread.. your the guy who derailed the thread with immature nonsense..
No.
That is NOT correct, I did not bowl into the thread with G&O nonsense "you look shit, you are an idiot, HTH"  ::)
I pointed out a fact = you are a piss poor student who can only but dream of having a fridge like that, & you steal from your parents to buy your BB'ing drugs. Those points are factual.

Just admit that your are jealous!! You see my fridge & begin to salivate.
I am going to enjoy doing some proper GB pics when I am done with that GH.
Ripped the fuck up, get a good tan, go for the best lighting.
I will even use diuretics ala the famous pic by Sebastian.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 09:58:50 PM »
thanks for clearing that up..

good to see your keeping it "adult" up in the his bitch

enjoy your GH.

hope its worth paying 20 times what you would have paid for some generics.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 10:17:56 PM »
thanks for clearing that up..

good to see your keeping it "adult" up in the his bitch

enjoy your GH.

hope its worth paying 20 times what you would have paid for some generics.
Alright, lets keep it civilised then.
Reread the posts I have made on the subject. Now tell me which pharma grade GH, from a reputable, pharmaceutical company, is going to cost you LESS than 10 bucks an iu??

Then tell me what grantees, you THINK, you have with Chinese, generics  ???

Some other opinions:
SORRY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT. KIGTROPIN HAS BUILT UP A SOLID REP AND NOW THEY HAVE DECIDED TO COUNTERFEIT ALL OF THEM AND TAKE OUT ALL THE HGH AND ADD GHRP. AND OTHER FILLER. THESE ARE GOOD AS GARBAGE STAY AWAY FROM KIGTROPIN! WAY TO EXPENSIVE TO LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON! THERE WERE SOME REAL KIGTROPIN A MONTH OR TWO MONTHS BACK ALTHOUH IT COULD OF BEEN PEOPLE EXPERIENCING A PLACEBO EFFECT!DL might have real kigs but I wouldn't risk buying any kigtropin at this point!

When it comes to my body, money is no concern. I'll pay the extra for safety and quality. Thanks for the input. I'm gonna put in an order tonight.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=409699.0

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2012, 12:51:01 AM »
I'm super jealous. But then, if I had 35k to spend I'd fly somewhere, make a deal in person for Pham grade, get a bulk discount and get 100 kits for the same money.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2012, 01:44:20 AM »
I'm super jealous. But then, if I had 35k to spend I'd fly somewhere, make a deal in person for Pham grade, get a bulk discount and get 100 kits for the same money.
& then trasnport them home in the right conditions. Past customs.
Great if you have the time/contacts, at a pharma company/customs & excise.
How many boxes do you think qualifies as a bulk order then?? & what is your opinion on the bulk price per iu  ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2012, 02:04:18 AM »
Send me those kits. I'll tell you if they are good stuff  :)
No problem bhai, just give me your exact location  :D

even if I had the money, I wouldn't waste anywhere near that much for hgh but that's just me ;D
It is only a waste if you can't afford to spunk $35k in one go, I can.

just gonna say it cause its obious most of us are. Mot all but most super jealous.. Mot at the gh so much or the price for that gh. But that you got fifty g to spemd om supplememts for ur hobby. Fuck... So jealous.

I just got my first kit to try out amd sabimg for some more. Bastard showimg off. I'm dyimg here to ebem use fibe iu gh a day. Droolimg. Gibe me fifty g amd ill imbest it im myself. You will get mo returm. But ull feel good about urself. Soumd good to me.

let me kmow whem ur rdy to wire me the momey.

thamks. Lyquid
How about I wire you the $20 to get a mew keyboard  ::)

p.s. thanks for that long post about gh PT, that was actually very very helpful and informative to me.
No issue mate, I am glad you got some good intel out of the post

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2012, 02:11:43 AM »
& then trasnport them home in the right conditions. Past customs.
Great if you have the time/contacts, at a pharma company/customs & excise.
How many boxes do you think qualifies as a bulk order then?? & whatis your opinion on the bulk price per iu  ???

PT

I know I could get 100 serostim for $350 ea. Customs could be managed through most countries, not 100% sure where you live.

100 kits is like $100,000, sounds like a lot until you realize you can carry it in a lunch bag.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2012, 02:19:38 AM »
Jeaus christ nan .... you must be making a lot of money to spend that on Gh. Kudos if it's worth it to you