Author Topic: scientific best way to shoot growth?  (Read 1294 times)

whitewidow

scientific best way to shoot growth?
« on: October 08, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »
Ive been just shooting mine when I get up. What's the scientific best way to get the best out of growth hormone? I was always told to shoot it upon wakening. your natural HGH spikes when your in REM sleep so not much point of shooting it around bed time. who has notcied any diffrence when they changed their growth protocol?

inseyeder

• Getbig II
Re: scientific best way to shoot growth?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 08:35:33 PM »
bilaterally IM before bed fasted at least 3 hours no less than 12iu up to 24iu e2d 3 month blast courses TWICE A YEAR strictly only pharmaceutical grade somatropin (sth) other shit is GARBAGE and all you will get PLACEBO EFFECT in your head lads

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 07:55:53 AM »
i like the every 2nd day idea is the benefits of a empty stomach really that crucial?  my only time for that would be in the am upon rising

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 08:11:12 AM »
It doesn't really matter as long it is legit gh. Dose and length of administration is what counts.

I shoot mine first thing when I get up in the AM then 30 min. later I get some eggwhites and icecream with peanut butter in the blender.

Have tried doing am and pm shots but did not notice anything different.

For bulking some people do e2d big shots with slin, but cannot speak about that since i have not tried it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 12:52:15 AM »
bilaterally IM before bed fasted at least 3 hours no less than 12iu up to 24iu e2d 3 month blast courses TWICE A YEAR strictly only pharmaceutical grade somatropin (sth) other shit is GARBAGE and all you will get PLACEBO EFFECT in your head lads

::)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah