Author Topic: Compare different brands of Tren  (Read 36079 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Re: Compare different brands of Tren
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2012, 02:43:41 PM »
I hear what you are saying, but I can in 3 days, from start to Finish, including ordering all the materials, make 40mls of tren @ 150 mg/ml for $80. Beginner can do it and be perfectly sterile following very simple steps.

It's also sort of a right of passage for a BB (getbigger or otherwise) to make your gear at least one time.

War

I'm getting ready to do this myself for the first time. I'm planning on doing 75mg/ml. Reason is I want to reduce pain/cough/etc. Money is no issue, so I would like to make the best quality possible. I've seen many different recipes on the net. Any you recommend for what I'm trying to do?

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
Correct ...best way to filter without blowing out ur filter with the syringe. Also, crush pellets To powder AND dissolve in solution using hot water in pan constantly stirring vial till dissolved. Plus, I saw post where someone questioned using BB and BA as the dissolving agents. BA works fine, but with BB, u get more tren from pellets (according to the god of tren conversion Basskiller). Lots of good recipes for this BA/BB mix. Never bake. Not needed at all with the BA. Doing this for 10 years.

War 

so you're filtering the ba/bb/tren solution through coffee filter then adding the oil only after that?

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2012, 03:01:08 PM »
Hell yeah.

Nice to have you around Warhorse.

8)

Thx

War

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2012, 03:05:48 PM »
I'm getting ready to do this myself for the first time. I'm planning on doing 75mg/ml. Reason is I want to reduce pain/cough/etc. Money is no issue, so I would like to make the best quality possible. I've seen many different recipes on the net. Any you recommend for what I'm trying to do?

For first timers, use the Basskiller method. Also, for pain and the reduction of the incidence of tren cough, pull up in your pin with your dose of tren your test or other gear and shoot at same time. Solves tren cough at high dosages above 100mg/ml.

War

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2012, 03:07:06 PM »
so you're filtering the ba/bb/tren solution through coffee filter then adding the oil only after that?

Yes, but you will need a little oil to help with the suspension of tren.  Focus is this, mix the pellet powder as thoroughly possible to extract as much tren from binder. Heating gently helps this process and DOES NOT hurt tren. Same thing with dissolving many different solids in liquids, heating allows the liquid or solvent in this case carry more tren. I won't crash either when cooled either.  Let set for 2 days, syphon off clear gold first, filter.. Then go for filtering the sludge at bottom. PS. Use a wateman filter kit, much easier.

War

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2012, 03:28:51 PM »
i dont see the reason to add oil before filtering.  im not really sure tren is even directly soluble in oil without the cosolvents. seems to me from what ive come across so far that thhe tren is really only soluble with the benzyls and thus if you get the pellets completely dissolved down into a benzyl solution and let it sit for a while that all the tren will be in solution and filtering at that point will be easiest.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2012, 03:51:58 PM »
I like the crystal tren method. You can get a more accurate doseage.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2012, 04:31:34 PM »
I like the crystal tren method. You can get a more accurate doseage.
and how exactly do you perform it, if you dont mind? interested in hearing about hands on experience.. have read everything on basskiller and elswhere..

as for what ive been saying about the ba/bab and whether tren is soluble in oil or if adding oil before filtering is necessary.. i found this..

Oh, you want the chemistry? Well, I can do my best. Some degreed chem guy might be about to do a better job.
Let's start off with the general statement that "like dissolves like". If you have ever taken a chemistry class you will remember that. The tren is not directly soluble in oil. Which is why you need the BA/BB with are polar substances. They both have the BENZYL (or phenyl) groups that aren't polar. But then the BA has the alcohol group that is polar. So the BA/BB will pick up the tren into solution. Then when you mix the tren-BA complex with oil, it will then go into an oil solution due to the dual nature of the BA (polar, but has that big phenyl group).
As far as the BA/BB picking up "other things" from the pellets ... I don't know. But that is my explaination of the chemistry involved ... it has been some time since my O-Chem days at the university.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2012, 04:38:11 PM »
What’s in an injectable?
There are usually three classes of components in an oil based injectable. These include a hormone, solvent/cosolvent, and preservative, like benzyl alcohol or chlorbutanol. The hormone is one of the various steroids available, and the main solvent is some type of oil, usually sesame. There may be cosolvents present as well, to aid in making the steroid more soluble. These cosolvents are the key to the “magic dissolving solution”. Since the “magic dissolving solution” prevents crystallization in depot, aka "the formation of steroid crystals in your butt", and hence, pain, we must ask what could prevent crystallization in depot? The obvious answer is a cosolvent.
However, the current cosolvent of choice, benzyl alcohol, has not done a very good job at giving pain free injection. The main reason being that benzyl alcohol is irritating at high concentrations, like above 10%, and that it is a water-soluble. One gram of benzyl alcohol is soluble in only 25mls of water (1). Thus, the benzyl alcohol will tend to leech out of the depot, and the steroid will become insoluble, and crystallize, and you will start walking like you have a corncob hidden in, well, you know Now if the cosolvent used was oil soluble and water insoluble, then we might have something. The cosolvent would stay in the oil, keeping the steroid in solution, and preventing crystallization. A well-known oil soluble cosolvent is benzyl benzoate. This is used in T-200 as a cosolvent, and is insoluble in water (1). If I had to guess, I would say this is the main ingredient in the “magic dissolving solution”, but really this article is about how to make your own high concentration steroids, and not what the ingredients are in any kit out there. A higher concentration of this combined with a reduction in oil could yield a pain-free injection with a higher mg/ml concentration.
Author’s Note: After writing the first draft of this article, a member of a discussion board I am on tried, independent of me, using 7mls of benzyl benzoate and 3 mls of benzyl alcohol, along with 10ml of oil to make a pain free 200mg/ml concentration of trenbolone acetate! Looks like it works!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2012, 04:52:20 PM »
^^^^ increase level of BB and decrease level of BA for improved recipe..  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2012, 05:15:04 PM »
i think if one wanted to they could probably brew tren to 400-500mg/ml if they use the right carrier oil and co  solvent.  ethyle oleate and guaiacol. would probably hold at close to that concentration.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »
I hear what you are saying, but I can in 3 days, from start to Finish, including ordering all the materials, make 40mls of tren @ 150 mg/ml for $80. Beginner can do it and be perfectly sterile following very simple steps.

It's also sort of a right of passage for a BB (getbigger or otherwise) to make your gear at least one time.

War

is this "the" warhorse? honor to have you hear man...
l

whitewidow

« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2012, 05:37:44 AM »
i remember morning star from years ago,,i think on AB may have been meso,,,,never used just remember the name,,,any idea what exactly happened was it a rat?  hate to see that shit.  old names bring back memories,,,proline/gmunk,,Blue diamond labs (bunk GY garbage)...QV when it was the real thing

Yes he was Ab and outlaw. he had been around for along time! All of his products were bad ass! He had better gear than strango-IMO. His list was very basic! just the basic anabolics like test ,deca,tren,EQ,sust, Test prop,enanthate and then just capsules for orals. bbut his stuff was potent and 3rd party tested by some outlaw mods and his stuff was a little overdosed.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2012, 07:57:52 AM »
is this "the" warhorse? honor to have you hear man...

Thanks but I use warhorse on several forums.  I don't think I am the person you are thinking of.  Sorry, don't want to pretend or mislead anyone here in thinking I am someone that I am not.

War

scb22

• Getbig I
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2012, 06:22:38 PM »
so if im going to use one of basskiller methods for the first time, which one do you guys suggest? tren only right now. thanks guys

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2012, 07:29:24 PM »
NO HE MEANS STRENGO. STRENGO TREN IS FANTASTIC. SO FAR DAMAN'S IS ON PAR I NEED MORE TIME THO TO EVALUATE, BUT IF I HAD TO PUT MY MONEY IN WITH A GUY FOR TREN IT'S STRANGO. ILL TRY DEFIANTS OUT SOON TOO.

300MG A WEEK OF STRENGO'S TREN IS LIFE CHANGING, I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR HIS MASTERON. THAT SHITS JUST NOT DOIN IT PERHAPS I DO NOT RESPOND WELL ENOUGH TO THAT. PEOPLE SAY MINIMU 300MG, ILL USE 450-600 SOON ENOUGH.

this is what i meant. his EVERYTHING is life altering. the dude is a fucking genius

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2012, 01:29:06 PM »
so if im going to use one of basskiller methods for the first time, which one do you guys suggest? tren only right now. thanks guys

dude,  just dissolve the pellet powder in ba/bb solvent, mix in oil. sit, boil, filter, and viola

it takes about 4 hours at the most and in 40 days you'll be so angry that you didn't do it years ago it will fuel your workouts like crazy, lol

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2012, 02:54:30 PM »
i dont see the reason to add oil before filtering.  im not really sure tren is even directly soluble in oil without the cosolvents. seems to me from what ive come across so far that thhe tren is really only soluble with the benzyls and thus if you get the pellets completely dissolved down into a benzyl solution and let it sit for a while that all the tren will be in solution and filtering at that point will be easiest.

it is, of course. it holds at 50mg/ml without solvents and it will easily dissolve by being left in grape/cotton seed oil by it self. i notice less tightness in my chest and less sides of any kind abstaining from solvents and also not boiling it (to the point of oxidation), i think doing both will increase the feeling of "tren cough" which i actually kind of like, it feels like a rush of expectorant and really wakes me up through the day.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2012, 02:57:32 PM »
^^^^ increase level of BB and decrease level of BA for improved recipe..  

you don't need more than 1% BA, most sources use 2% and it's only because they really want to avoid customers from getting infections but realistically there's no difference between using 1% or a higher amount.

bb, you don't need more than ~10-15% to get it to hold well at 100mg/ml

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2012, 03:09:09 PM »
im thinking of using about 1% Ba, maybe a little less, and aorund 15-20% BB along with ethyle oleate and gonna try and get it dosed aroudn 200mg/ml.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2012, 03:33:09 PM »
please keep me updated i'm real curious how it goes. tell me how it feels with regard to the tren cough/chest tightening

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2012, 05:48:36 PM »
I don't know what these guys that get the cough are doing, but 40 or so shots in and I haven't gotten it yet.  I think these guys are psychos mainlining the shit or something.  lol jk

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »
I don't know what these guys that get the cough are doing, but 40 or so shots in and I haven't gotten it yet.  I think these guys are psychos mainlining the shit or something.  lol jk

I've shot Tren hundreds of times and only gotten the cough maybe 4-5 times.

All were delt shots oddly enough.

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2012, 12:08:04 PM »
This thread is making me really want to cook my own tren. Last time I tried I swear I couldn't walk for 5 days without a limp. I personally love sm (not superman.. Although that's good too). That tren is a real creation, borderline genius. I say this because I have shot some weird and harsh tren in my time. I have shot the original amazing BD tren in high school.
And sm tren is the best period. IMHO of course... Everyone is very particular about tren specifically and for good reason. It is a harsh drug and when done wrong (and we have All been there) it is a nightmare of a cycle

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2012, 01:02:29 PM »
Which one do you guys think has the better tren DL or ALP?