Author Topic: Andy Pettitte - you pussy!  (Read 3290 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Andy Pettitte - you pussy!
« on: February 19, 2008, 09:19:12 AM »

WTF are you apologizing for?

You took HGH, ya little sissy!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Andy Pettitte - you pussy!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 09:20:56 AM »
This guy is a liar and a fake------------no one only dabbles in HGH for a little bit

we all know he was taking this shit for months and months on end

all this steriod bullsh*t makes me want to puke :-X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 09:32:50 AM »

How could he be from America and not have seen 'Goodfellas'?

"Keep your mouth shut, kid.  Don't rat out your friends."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 09:42:47 AM »
I love how everyone is in love with this guy. He only admitted to it because he was caught, not because he wanted to for Jesus.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 09:48:59 AM »
How could he be from America and not have seen 'Goodfellas'?

"Keep your mouth shut, kid.  Don't rat out your friends."

This "stop snitchin" issues  is pretty retarded if ya ask me.
If the criminals make/enforce the law , you have no law.
I know the good fellas refernce was funny, but, it does cut to the heart of the matter.
On a personal level I could care less about who takes what as an athlete.
The fact that the media thinks steroids in sports is breaking news, makes me laugh.
All the guys broke the drug rules and knew that they were doing. They rolled the dice and took a chance.
It is like the speeding limits. It does not matter if you agree/disagree with the posted limit. If you drive too fast, get caught by a radar cop, you pay the fine. You want to drive faster without issue?
Go lobby to change the law!

I don't see any of these big leaguers saying that lame drug laws should be changed?!!!
I think that is is the real truth and one they should admit too and do so with the same passion they now deny what they did.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 09:58:17 AM »
What happens when Derek Jeter gets implicated? Will people then realize that nobody in pro sports is "clean"?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 10:26:01 AM »
I don't see any of these big leaguers saying that lame drug laws should be changed?!!!
I think that is is the real truth and one they should admit too and do so with the same passion they now deny what they did.
Sorry.  Nobody would ever want to be the "poster boy" for legalizing drugs.  If maybe a dozen or so came forward, it would work better.  Really, a lose-lose situation for anyone involved, so you'd never see it.  Personally, they'd get my respect.  Nothing worse than a bunch of grown men running like babies because the media threatens them...haha, pathetic.  Be a fucking man and say, "Yeah, I've been pumping gear since I'm 18 and apparently, it works pretty fucking well." haha  As soon as someone gets some negative coverage, they apologize at will and lie like cowards.  Imagine if everyone just manned up and said, "Sure, I did some blow...so fucking what."  The media would crumble and nobody would give a shit about the "hot topic/story" of the day.  They'd have to stick with school shooting only.  Sometimes when I see the news at the gym, I cringe with the utter trash they put on every day.  Sad fact is, people watch it.  You're much better off posting on getbig and knocking pros for synthol use...feels good! ;D
N

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 10:32:15 AM »
Sorry.  Nobody would ever want to be the "poster boy" for legalizing drugs.  If maybe a dozen or so came forward, it would work better.  Really, a lose-lose situation for anyone involved, so you'd never see it.  Personally, they'd get my respect.  Nothing worse than a bunch of grown men running like babies because the media threatens them...haha, pathetic.  Be a fucking man and say, "Yeah, I've been pumping gear since I'm 18 and apparently, it works pretty fucking well." haha  As soon as someone gets some negative coverage, they apologize at will and lie like cowards.  Imagine if everyone just manned up and said, "Sure, I did some blow...so fucking what."  The media would crumble and nobody would give a shit about the "hot topic/story" of the day.  They'd have to stick with school shooting only.  Sometimes when I see the news at the gym, I cringe with the utter trash they put on every day.  Sad fact is, people watch it.  You're much better off posting on getbig and knocking pros for synthol use...feels good! ;D
ahaha exactly. When Clemens was being interviewed by that dinosaur on 60 Minutes and spouting how he'd grow a second head and all this other bullshit he said steroids don't work. I would have asked if they don't work how come so many guys have taken them?  He's probably going to go to jail trying to protect his image. I would respect him more if he said " I don't give a shit what people think of me. I used to extend my career and make millions of dollars."  All these media and congress twinks are jealous they couldn't throw 60 mph even if they mega dosed.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 10:37:16 AM »
This guy is a liar and a fake------------no one only dabbles in HGH for a little bit

we all know he was taking this shit for months and months on end

all this steriod bullsh*t makes me want to puke :-X

Exactly...These fucking reporters are the worst of the worst...Its like they are playing alone with the conspiracy...HGH is now being used by a decent amount of regular folk with some money...And even some of these reporters are probably playing around with it...You know Skip Bayless(ESPN) is for sure...

On top of all that, Petitte has a little minny visor going on...Not a HHH visor but a visor nevertheless....I bet the guy has been taking it on and off for almost a decade...

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 10:37:58 AM »
This "stop snitchin" issues  is pretty retarded if ya ask me.
If the criminals make/enforce the law , you have no law.
I know the good fellas refernce was funny, but, it does cut to the heart of the matter.
On a personal level I could care less about who takes what as an athlete.
The fact that the media thinks steroids in sports is breaking news, makes me laugh.
All the guys broke the drug rules and knew that they were doing. They rolled the dice and took a chance.
It is like the speeding limits. It does not matter if you agree/disagree with the posted limit. If you drive too fast, get caught by a radar cop, you pay the fine. You want to drive faster without issue?
Go lobby to change the law!

woah woah... nobody ratted on you to you high school in Georgia where you teach, when you were making sick ass jokes about banging underage girls... what was your comment, "if there's grass on the field, play ball"?

You live in a glass house.  how can you go on and on about how steroid users should be in jail, when you should probably not be teaching after the sick things you said?  The law works both ways.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 10:38:30 AM »
Marion Jones recently lost everything and went to jail for not being honest to the grand jury.
The reality is that steroids in sports is considered to be  a very bad, horrible thing  by the sports media and avg sports fan.I am in agreement with your idea they should all come clean and just lay it out there in the open. I am doubtful that will happen however.

In my opinion, you either do what you suggested or:
Have everyone actually follow the rules and NOT do the drugs....hmmmm , how about that?
Maybe the simple solution is for all pro athletes to have INTEGRITY , and play by following the rules, not having to sneak around pretend they don't do the drugs ,hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 10:39:20 AM »
Exactly...These fucking reporters are the worst of the worst...Its like they are playing alone with the conspiracy...HGH is now being used by a decent amount of regular folk with some money...And even some of these reporters are probably playing around with it...You know Skip Bayless(ESPN) is for sure...

On top of all that, Petitte has a little minny visor going on...Not a HHH visor but a visor nevertheless....I bet the guy has been taking it on and off for almost a decade...
I think "Skip" was previously a woman who underwent a sex change operation. Seriously.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 10:48:24 AM »
What is the big deal, Andy claims he only did 2 iu of HGH or for 2 days, something lame like that.  :'(

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 10:53:50 AM »
woah woah... nobody ratted on you to you high school in Georgia where you teach, when you were making sick ass jokes about banging underage girls... what was your comment, "if there's grass on the field, play ball"?

You live in a glass house.  how can you go on and on about how steroid users should be in jail, when you should probably not be teaching after the sick things you said?  The law works both ways.

Are you serious? A quote of some lame stupid joke from a guy I know in a gym is breaking the law?
Get a life, if ya want to make personal attacks at least say who you are and stand by your words.
I hav worked hard to be a respected teacher in my school and never had a serious complaint on my ethics or conduct in my professional life.
I am teacher and live here in Ga? who/where are you? If you don't answer that my private messgae or on the board I will ignore  you as a crank, sorry.Why? Well my friend, I assume this is just some dumb joke. However, if you did identify yourself and try to slander me, I would have no choice as tenured faculty member to protect my identity and reputation.
I am member of a the GTO which provides with 2 million dollars of legal protection in such matters.
I am sure you fail to realize how serious this slander charge is and I urge you to stop.
In a law suit we could petition the IP number of your post be identified and force you to into a slander law suit against a public school teacher. This is the law my friend and you are talking about my career, thus I take this very serious.
I suggest you do the same. thanks.I have no desire to get in some legal pissing contest over some dumb comments on get big, so just insult me all you want, just don't accuse me of behavior that could affect my rep. THAT, i would have to fight back against, trust me.

This is typical get big board behavior, if you can't make a decent counter arguemnent on the merits , you must try a lame personal attack on the messenger. Besides , what do you have against me? One would think I shot your dog, with the tone of your reply. I am just a Joe Blow fan, no more, no less.
Why make such personal attcks against me? Did I ever hurt you in any way? No!
In the end what does all this acomplish.
Let us shake hands and enjoy the boards,Howard

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 10:55:18 AM »
Marion Jones recently lost everything and went to jail for not being honest to the grand jury.
The reality is that steroids in sports is considered to be  a very bad, horrible thing  by the sports media and avg sports fan.I am in agreement with your idea they should all come clean and just lay it out there in the open. I am doubtful that will happen however.

In my opinion, you either do what you suggested or:
Have everyone actually follow the rules and NOT do the drugs....hmmmm , how about that?
Maybe the simple solution is for all pro athletes to have INTEGRITY , and play by following the rules, not having to sneak around pretend they don't do the drugs ,hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Coming clean to people who have zero clue about what it takes to be a pro athlete or an olympic athlete for that matter is probably not the way to go...It would open pandora's box...Remember that the only reason we are all talking about this now is because of Canseco....Not that i blame him for what baseball did to him...But these congress dudes are pushing it right now...This whole thing could get blown wide open if they don't back the fuck off....And the olympic athletes probably have the most to hide...Talk about a scandel that could crush a country

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 11:00:58 AM »

Coming clean to people who have zero clue about what it takes to be a pro athlete or an olympic athlete for that matter is probably not the way to go...It would open pandora's box...Remember that the only reason we are all talking about this now is because of Canseco....Not that i blame him for what baseball did to him...But these congress dudes are pushing it right now...This whole thing could get blown wide open if they don't back the fuck off....And the olympic athletes probably have the most to hide...Talk about a scandel that could crush a country

I agree with the practical nature of this point. Being honest will screw the guy/gal pro athletes thet does so.
The reality is that what all these athletes did was against the rules and in some cases the law.
Did the owners look the other way and enjoy the winning, freakish performnaces that sold tickets? No , of course not.
Did coaches not realize what was going on?Of course most did and they ignored it.
The bottom line is that the pro athlete took the real risk here.
In my opinion, the only practical thing to do, is to simply have the pro athletes follow the damn rules and act with some integrity. The powers that be are not like me and you , they want steroids out and will keep at this.
Consecco told the tructh about what was the reality.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 11:02:00 AM »
Are you serious? A quote of some lame stupid joke from a guy I know in a gym is breaking the law?
Get a life, if ya want to make personal attacks at least say who you are and stand by your words.
I hav worked hard to be a respected teacher in my school and never had a serious complaint on my ethics or conduct in my professional life.
I am teacher and live here in Ga? who/where are you? If you don't answer that my private messgae or on the board I will ignore  you as a crank, sorry.Why? Well my friend, I assume this is just some dumb joke. However, if you did identify yourself and try to slander me, I would have no choice as tenured faculty member to protect my identity and reputation.
I am member of a the GTO which provides with 2 million dollars of legal protection in such matters.
I am sure you fail to realize how serious this slander charge is and I urge you to stop.
In a law suit we could petition the IP number of your post be identified and force you to into a slander law suit against a public school teacher. This is the law my friend and you are talking about my career, thus I take this very serious.
I suggest you do the same. thanks.I have no desire to get in some legal pissing contest over some dumb comments on get big, so just insult me all you want, just don't accuse me of behavior that could affect my rep. THAT, i would have to fight back against, trust me.

This is typical get big board behavior, if you can't make a decent counter arguemnent on the merits , you must try a lame personal attack on the messenger. Besides , what do you have against me? One would think I shot your dog, with the tone of your reply. I am just a Joe Blow fan, no more, no less.
Why make such personal attcks against me? Did I ever hurt you in any way? No!
In the end what does all this acomplish.
Let us shake hands and enjoy the boards,Howard

I have nothing against you, just pointing out the hypocracy of your statement.  You say everyone should "follow the rules" - but as a teacher, just repeating pedophile jokes on a message board frequented by people under 18... is... well.... certainly not something the rules/ethics of Marietta school district allow for, am I wrong?

Now relax, smile, enjoy the day. We both know that if you initiated a lawsuit because "some 17 year old in Tenn. pointed out you shouldn't be repeating pedo jokes on a board frequented by kids", well, that would be more embarassment for you than it's worth.   I mean, do you want to call your union rep and say "All I did was *repeat* jokes about sex with underage girls on a public forum under my real name, that's all"?

I don't care if you tell (okay, repeat! haha) pedo jokes here, howard.  Just don't lecture people on 'following the rules".  handshake :)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 11:07:25 AM »
Those who signed up with www.musclephone.com were the first to learn craig Titus is mentioned in this case. Full story came from www.titusandryan.com
 8)
Elevate Your Image.™

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 11:08:42 AM »
Titus linked to Andy Pettitte?
February 18th, 2008
A story that broke today is reportedly linking Craig Titus to New York Yankee’s pitcher, Andy Pettitte.

Report: Pettitte HGH source came from ex-high school classmate
New York, NY (Sports Network) - The human growth hormone Andy Pettitte received from his father reportedly came from a former high school classmate of the New York Yankees pitcher.

The New York Daily News reports trainer Kelly Blair, who owns a gym in Pasadena, Texas, is the source of the HGH.

Blair and Pettitte attended high school in Deer Park, and the triangle of the HGH source is oddly connected. Pettitte’s wife’s brother married Blair’s sister, according to the newspaper.

In his deposition to congressional attorneys nearly two weeks ago, Pettitte said his father obtained the HGH from a gym he works out in, “a guy that’s the trainer there.” Tom Pettitte has had serious health problems, including having open-heart surgery, according to the Daily News.

The newspaper reports Blair owns 1-on-1 Elite Personal Fitness, but he has been out of the United States for the last several weeks. The Daily News reports a whistleblower close to the gym told the newspaper that shipments of HGH and steroids, including Dynabol, Winstrol-V and Deca-Durabolin, would come and that they were moved through the gym by Blair.

The Daily News reports some of the drugs came from steroid-user Craig Titus, a champion bodybuilder who is facing a murder trial in Nevada for the slaying of his former live-in assistant.

The Daily News reports pictures of several professional athletes, including Pettitte were displayed on the wall of Blair’s gym. The newspaper said eight other major leaguers, several pro golfers and an NFL quarterback were also pictured.

Also, Blair was reportedly seen working with Koby Clemens, the son of seven- time Cy Young Award winner Roger Clemens, who was involved in a heated congressional hearing this past week. However, the Daily News reports that Koby Clemens, who is now playing baseball in the minors, hasn’t been linked to any illicit activity at the gym.

Andy Pettitte is due to arrive at Yankees spring training on Monday and is expected to make his first comments since telling a congressional committee that Roger Clemens spoke to him about using HGH.

Source: My Big Black Ass.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 11:12:39 AM »
The only way to get most athletes to stop using drugs, is to pull all the money out of all pro sports...Give no salaries to pro players...Eliminate it all...Give the teams back to the tax payers and keep the billionairres out of it...Bring it all back to the beginning when it wasn't a business but just a damn sport for the sole purpose of entertaining the people...Sure that sounds like a fairy tale...But sports today have the corruption equal to enron...

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 11:19:52 AM »
The only way to get most athletes to stop using drugs, is to pull all the money out of all pro sports...Give no salaries to pro players...Eliminate it all...Give the teams back to the tax payers and keep the billionairres out of it...Bring it all back to the beginning when it wasn't a business but just a damn sport for the sole purpose of entertaining the people...Sure that sounds like a fairy tale...But sports today have the corruption equal to enron...

Not sure about that?  I saw a big pro track meet on ESPN this past sunday ( I am big track fan).
It was pretty obvious that the females were pretty much drug free and the guys looked the same.
the result of all this was:
1. Major sponers for the meet like Tyson chicken.
2. the meet was on ESPN on a prime weekend time slot
3. the female pole vault champ had a major ad (during the show) for Nutrilite, in it she looked both athletic and sexy.
4. The reality is that when you get away from the world of hardcore bodybuiling and strength building, that sertoids and HGH are dirty words. I honestly think that a drug free bodybuilding pro show could draw bigger mainstream sponers and more money. the gen public is against the juice now and can't abide by it.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 09:43:54 PM »
the gen public is against the juice now and can't abide by it.

But they don't know *why* they're 'against it'.  Freaken sheep.

Think about it:

Would you rather ride in a car driven by someone who is regularly taking HGH or a car driven by someone who is drunk? 

Yet we don't see Congressional hearings on why states have such lax DUI laws that are barely enforced anyway. 

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 03:46:09 AM »
  I DISAGREE HOWIE.. IF THE PUBLIC WOULD RALLY BEHIND DRUG FREE CONTESTST THEN MUSCLEMANIA WOULD BE A RIP ROARING SUCCESS.. and we know it is not.. and as for the track meet.. you can not tell who is drugged most of the time.. would you assume clements was using??.,. no way.... so just because they look like they are not does not mean a thing.. plain and simple, people know what is going on.. they just dont want to talk about.. it is the see no evil, hear no evil.. they want records broke and excitement.. but, they just dont want to know exactly what is going on...

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 07:40:44 AM »
  I DISAGREE HOWIE.. IF THE PUBLIC WOULD RALLY BEHIND DRUG FREE CONTESTST THEN MUSCLEMANIA WOULD BE A RIP ROARING SUCCESS.. and we know it is not.. and as for the track meet.. you can not tell who is drugged most of the time.. would you assume clements was using??.,. no way.... so just because they look like they are not does not mean a thing.. plain and simple, people know what is going on.. they just dont want to talk about.. it is the see no evil, hear no evil.. they want records broke and excitement.. but, they just dont want to know exactly what is going on...

This is the classic debate on the issue and your point about drug free shows being less than ideal events is well taken.
For the record, on a personal level I have no problems with any pro athlete in any sport useing whatever drugs they choose. I also agree that much of it is a matter of "don't ask, don't tell" when it comes to drugs. From a practical standpoint I agree with you ( see #1 below).
Having said that would it not be a lot better to have either of the following options:
* I am going to restrict my reply to pro bodybuilding as I  am not a fan of pro baseball or football, etc

1. The IFBB continies as is with the NON testing policy and simplys deletes the section on drug testing.
In this way, the drugs bodybuilders use would be a NON issue on an official basis. Having a 48 pg drug testing /banned substances section that is not enforced in the least, looks pretty lame to any fan or pro in the sport.I doubt that the IFBB could defend their actual , current drug policy in any court in front of a judge.
The pro bodybuilders could continue on doing whatever drugs they want to prepare for shows.
In my opinion , this is the best option for the fans and promoters. In the long run it is the worst option for the pro bodybuilders themselves. Why? A drugged pro bdybuilder will be a bigger, harder bodybuilder . This is what we fans enjoy seeing and promoters get more tickets sales at pro events.
The individual pro bodybuilder however, shoulders all the legal and health risks. To compete asa pro and get the extra 10-15 % that drugs clearly give, you need to take extreme levels of them just to compete on a level playing field.
Plus, the pros  spend a good chunk of change on these same drugs. In the end, under this or the current system of don't ask - don't tell, the pro bodybuilders lose out , while we fans get to see the freaks and the promoters get to sell tickets. It also ensures that bodybuilding will remain a cult sport and not attract major corperate sponsers.

2. The pros simply get together and decide that the extreme levels of drugs is NOT worth the health and legal risks and along with the financial burden. The fans agree to support slightky smaller , less freaky pros and reward their efforts to compete drug free by buying tickets , attending events, etc. A basic drug testing protocal could be enforced similar to the one outlined on the IFBB web page.
I know this sounds very polyanna  and many will say it is a fantasy island plan. I admit that and understand the idealistic nature of this option. But consider it on the merits for a min, please. Imagine having the pros we admire as healthy role models that competed with integrity. They obeyed the rules , competed with honor and lead the way for a drug free healthy sport. As fans we could see what was possible in building a great physique with the most gifted useing only natural means. the individual pros could avoid all the legal hassles and health problems.They would not have to piss away a that $$$ on drugs, just to compete in the sport they love.Simply logic dictates that the sefl destructive behavior of extreme drug use is NOT a positive thing for the overall lifestyle of the individual pro.
Wouldn't it be a much better sport overall if this would happen?

I know the naysayers feel this is impossible, but I don't think. Imagine of you feeel that the biggest names in the sport decided drug free is theway to go. That is was the only viable option for the sport to grow. I suspect it would happen then.
The drug culture has created its' own cottage industry of gurus and underground trade. This would put that element out of business for good and they won't go without kicking and fussing either. Are the drug advocates really interested in a better sport?...or are they merely intent on keeping the status quo? If drugs became a NON issue what would that do to the " I will be a pro when I get on the right cycle" myth"? Most would have to finally accept that while drugs were an advantage , the best physiques are the result of genetics, training and diet.

Food for thought,   Howard

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 08:03:31 AM »
When guys like John McEnroe admitted to using steroids, then you can throw everything out the window of what a person who takes steroids is supposed to look like...There have been ping pong players who test positive for steroids...

And just because steroids and HGH are dirty words, doesn't mean that just about everyone is playing around with them one way or another...