Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 758466 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2600 on: November 20, 2019, 03:59:48 PM »
1,812 DAYS LEFT IN THE GLORIOUS TRUMP PRESIDENCY

The streets will be soaked with liberal tears !

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2601 on: November 21, 2019, 03:28:24 AM »
Sorry. Didn't realize that you support Pete Buttigieg.

I don't support her, but my understanding is that not all Dem candidates are white, rich commies like Warren and Sanders.  Thanks for informing me that Pete Buttplug is a white, rich commie too!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2602 on: November 21, 2019, 11:34:20 AM »
Confidence in Trump Economy Hits Highest Level Ever
JOHN CARNEY  21 Nov 2019
Support for Donald Trump’s economic policies rose to the highest level of his presidency in November, according to the latest Gallup opinion poll.
. . .
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/11/21/confidence-in-trump-economy-hits-highest-level-ever/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2603 on: November 21, 2019, 02:05:45 PM »
WTF?  LOL   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2604 on: November 21, 2019, 03:01:17 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2605 on: November 21, 2019, 05:09:17 PM »
Epic fail. lol  ;D
He should be use to that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2606 on: November 21, 2019, 05:09:39 PM »
Fredo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2607 on: November 21, 2019, 05:18:27 PM »
He should be use to that.

Yep.  lol

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2608 on: November 21, 2019, 09:56:49 PM »
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/11/21/catherine-pugh-former-mayor-fraud-charge-plea-latest/

"Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh has pleaded guilty to several federal charges in the “Healthy Holly” scandal that ultimately led to her resignation. Pugh, 69, pleaded guilty to four of the 11 charges, including conspiracy to commit wire fraud, conspiracy to defraud the U.S. government and two counts of tax evasion.

She was indicted on the charges last week; the indictment was unsealed Wednesday. The indictment alleges Pugh defrauded purchasers of her self-published “Healthy Holly” children’s book series and used the money to fund her mayoral campaign."

https://mayor.baltimorecity.gov/news/press-releases/2018-11-28-city-baltimore-sues-trump-administration-executing-unlawful-anti

“Baltimore is a welcoming City, known for embracing immigrants and also benefiting from their many contributions,” said Mayor Catherine E. Pugh. “This effort by the Trump Administration to create additional obstacles to those seeking to live in Baltimore is an affront to the ideals and principles on which this nation was founded. We are determined to resist this latest attempt to deprive our immigrant communities of basic services and are confident we will prevail.”

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2609 on: November 26, 2019, 08:23:02 AM »
Donald Trump Donates Third-Quarter Salary to Help Fight Opioid Crisis
BREITBART NEWS  26 Nov 2019

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is donating his third-quarter salary to help tackle the nation’s opioid epidemic.

A White House official says Trump has given the $100,000 he would be paid in the quarter to the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, which oversees federal public health offices and programs, including the surgeon general’s office.

The White House says the funds are being earmarked “to continue the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis.”

Trump has made tackling the misuse of opioids an administration priority. More than 70,000 Americans died in 2017 from drug overdoses, the bulk of them involving opioids.

Trump is required to be paid, but he has pledged to donate his salary while in office to worthy causes. Trump donated his second-quarter salary to the surgeon general’s office.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/26/donald-trump-donates-third-quarter-salary-to-help-fight-opioid-crisis/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2610 on: November 26, 2019, 10:44:26 AM »
Trump flips another appeals court to GOP-appointed majority
3rd under president's promise to remake federal judiciary
WND Staff   By WND Staff
Published November 20, 2019

The 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has a Republican-appointed majority following the Senate's confirmation of a nominee by President Trump.

With the approval Tuesday of Judge Robert J. Luck by a 64-31 vote, the 11th Circuit become the third federal appeals court to flip to a majority of Republican-appointed active judges under Trump, the Washington Times reported.

Luck was appointed to the Florida Supreme Court earlier this year by Gov. Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The 11th Circuit now has six active Republican-appointed judges and six Democratic-appointed ones. With the addition of senior judges to that count, the circuit has 11 Republican-appointed and nine Democratic.

Mike Davis, president of The Article III Project, explained to the Washington Times that cases deciding binding law require the full panel of active judges.

"As you see, President Trump flips these critically important federal circuit courts and transform the judiciary; it reminds Republicans and conservatives why elections matter," Davis said.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/trump-flips-another-appeals-court-gop-appointed-majority/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-newsletter&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=newsletter&fbclid=IwAR07c4A1Z0a8nsbg3ktTayPV73CdVDT--qJwePsUksAcg9Sib0DFGTCBtVM

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2611 on: November 26, 2019, 11:02:44 AM »
Donald Trump Donates Third-Quarter Salary to Help Fight Opioid Crisis
BREITBART NEWS  26 Nov 2019

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is donating his third-quarter salary to help tackle the nation’s opioid epidemic.

A White House official says Trump has given the $100,000 he would be paid in the quarter to the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, which oversees federal public health offices and programs, including the surgeon general’s office.

The White House says the funds are being earmarked “to continue the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis.”

Trump has made tackling the misuse of opioids an administration priority. More than 70,000 Americans died in 2017 from drug overdoses, the bulk of them involving opioids.

Trump is required to be paid, but he has pledged to donate his salary while in office to worthy causes. Trump donated his second-quarter salary to the surgeon general’s office.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/26/donald-trump-donates-third-quarter-salary-to-help-fight-opioid-crisis/

That is nice. It's a worthy cause. -Hope it is true.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2612 on: November 26, 2019, 11:14:05 AM »
WND Staff   By WND Staff

The 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has a Republican-appointed majority following the Senate's confirmation of a nominee by President Trump.

With the approval Tuesday of Judge Robert J. Luck by a 64-31 vote, the 11th Circuit become the third federal appeals court to flip to a majority of Republican-appointed active judges under Trump, the Washington Times reported.

Luck was appointed to the Florida Supreme Court earlier this year by Gov. Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The 11th Circuit now has six active Republican-appointed judges and six Democratic-appointed ones. With the addition of senior judges to that count, the circuit has 11 Republican-appointed and nine Democratic.

Mike Davis, president of The Article III Project, explained to the Washington Times that cases deciding binding law require the full panel of active judges.

"As you see, President Trump flips these critically important federal circuit courts and transform the judiciary; it reminds Republicans and conservatives why elections matter," Davis said.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/trump-flips-another-appeals-court-gop-appointed-majority/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-newsletter&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=newsletter&fbclid=IwAR07c4A1Z0a8nsbg3ktTayPV73CdVDT--qJwePsUksAcg9Sib0DFGTCBtVM

So much for impartiality.

Supreme Court Justices Become Less Impartial and More Ideological When Casting the Swing Vote

A new study suggests that justices may treat cases differently when given a chance to shape policy.

Since the 1940s, political scientists have known that the ideology of a judge—whether conservative or liberal—often predicts which way he or she will vote. Less clear, however, is why. Some have argued that judges earnestly try to enforce the law impartially—as John Roberts stated in his 2005 confirmation hearing: “It’s my job to call balls and strikes, and not to pitch or bat.” In this view, conservatives and liberals come to different rulings simply because they interpret the Constitution differently.

The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) is the highest court in the federal judiciary of the United States. ... The Court may decide cases having political overtones, but it has ruled that it does not have power to decide non-justiciable political questions.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2613 on: November 26, 2019, 11:20:46 AM »
So much for impartiality.

Supreme Court Justices Become Less Impartial and More Ideological When Casting the Swing Vote

A new study suggests that justices may treat cases differently when given a chance to shape policy.

Since the 1940s, political scientists have known that the ideology of a judge—whether conservative or liberal—often predicts which way he or she will vote. Less clear, however, is why. Some have argued that judges earnestly try to enforce the law impartially—as John Roberts stated in his 2005 confirmation hearing: “It’s my job to call balls and strikes, and not to pitch or bat.” In this view, conservatives and liberals come to different rulings simply because they interpret the Constitution differently.

The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) is the highest court in the federal judiciary of the United States. ... The Court may decide cases having political overtones, but it has ruled that it does not have power to decide non-justiciable political questions.

Trying to inject bad news into a good news thread.  Again.  Not going to work. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2614 on: November 26, 2019, 11:27:12 AM »
Trying to inject bad news into a good news thread.  Again.  Not going to work. 

Why is this bad news? If Supreme Justices were truly impartial, it would make their political party affiliation irrelevant. And therefore your post would be meaningless. I would have thought you'd see them moving more towards ideology a bonus.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2615 on: November 26, 2019, 11:34:54 AM »
Why is this bad news? If Supreme Justices were truly impartial, it would make their political party affiliation irrelevant. And therefore your post would be meaningless. I would have thought you'd see them moving more towards ideology a bonus.

There are different judicial ideologies, which are tied to specific political parties.  Obama appointed judges who often don't follow the Constitution.  Getting rid of those judges is a good thing. 

But like you've done throughout this thread, you will post something negative because you seem incapable of recognizing good news involving President Trump.  But it's ok.  You have plenty of company. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2616 on: November 26, 2019, 12:40:13 PM »
There are different judicial ideologies, which are tied to specific political parties.  Obama appointed judges who often don't follow the Constitution.  Getting rid of those judges is a good thing. 

But like you've done throughout this thread, you will post something negative because you seem incapable of recognizing good news involving President Trump.  But it's ok.  You have plenty of company. 

-Of course Republican judges always follow the constitution.  ::)

I see nothing negative about my earlier post. Contrary is not synonymous with negative.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2617 on: November 26, 2019, 01:33:20 PM »
-Of course Republican judges always follow the constitution.  ::)

I see nothing negative about my earlier post. Contrary is not synonymous with negative.

Your fist paragraph is a straw man.  Never said that. 

Regarding your second paragraph, yes you were complaining about the lack of impartiality, injecting bad news into a good news thread. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2618 on: November 26, 2019, 04:08:42 PM »
Your fist paragraph is a straw man.  Never said that. 

Regarding your second paragraph, yes you were complaining about the lack of impartiality, injecting bad news into a good news thread. 

Never said you did.

Obviously, your idea of what is negative and mine differ.

I'm sorry, apparently you only want comments in your "good news" thread from sycophants. I'll keep that in mind from now on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2619 on: November 26, 2019, 04:17:24 PM »
Never said you did.

Obviously, your idea of what is negative and mine differ.

I'm sorry, apparently you only want comments in your "good news" thread from sycophants. I'll keep that in mind from now on.

It's not my thread.  And it's not like you have trouble finding negative news about the POTUS. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2620 on: November 26, 2019, 06:26:06 PM »
DJIA = 28,122

Go smoke a turd Democrats !

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2621 on: November 26, 2019, 06:50:19 PM »
It's not my thread.  And it's not like you have trouble finding negative news about the POTUS. 

Thought it was the why you protect it so fervently. My bad.

You are so right, I have absolutely no trouble pulling the highlights from all of Trump's stupid, perhaps criminal and negative fiascoes. BTW, if he's 'in bed with Putin'  doesn't that make him a traitor. And what do we do with folks who are treasonous according to him...the punishment is death? Okay, so that's a little harsh. Maybe just send him to live in Sibera.

If you had his ear (which you likely don't), you should encourage him to 'let it all hang out' because if he is innocent, then he has nothing to hide...right?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2622 on: November 26, 2019, 06:59:51 PM »
WND Staff   By WND Staff

Good news.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2623 on: November 26, 2019, 07:43:35 PM »
Just wait until Ruth Bader Ginsburg croaks.

Amy Coney Barrett will be 10X the SCOTUS Justice that Ginsburg ever was.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2624 on: November 26, 2019, 09:12:47 PM »

:D