Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738618 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2525 on: November 05, 2019, 12:14:45 PM »
Not whining at all. Yes, seven months ago. Do you know whether Intel hired these folks back? If not, Intel's Arizona hiring is  not good news for them.

Do you realize how sad this all seems for you?  Trump is killing it as POTUS and America and USA is kicking ass.  A few of you libfags are pouting on the sidelines.  sad.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2526 on: November 05, 2019, 01:04:54 PM »
Do you realize how sad this all seems for you?  Trump is killing it as POTUS and America and USA is kicking ass.  A few of you libfags are pouting on the sidelines.  sad.  

Besides the currently good economy, what is Trump doing that you think is so 'kick ass?'

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2527 on: November 05, 2019, 01:08:49 PM »
Besides the currently good economy, what is Trump doing that you think is so 'kick ass?'

The nation - We are No 1.   We are numero uno.  Killing it.   FNG killing it.   

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2528 on: November 05, 2019, 01:11:41 PM »

Crushing liberals and proving liberalism doesn’t work.
Making the Democrat Party extinct.
Unmitigated success and winning or the good hard working Conservatives of America.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2529 on: November 05, 2019, 01:13:17 PM »
Unmitigated success and winning or the good hard working Conservatives of America.

Trump is the BEST potus in my lifetime 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2530 on: November 05, 2019, 01:18:26 PM »

Great response on behalf of Soul Crusher. I'm sure he won't mind. -Would not of guessed you had it in you to post something this intelligent and civil.

This doesn't mean I agree with you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2531 on: November 05, 2019, 01:20:46 PM »
Great response on behalf of Soul Crusher. I'm sure he won't mind. -Would not of guessed you had it in you to post something this intelligent and civil.

This doesn't mean I agree with you.

Tell me honestly - in real $$$$$ terms - how has trump hurt you

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2532 on: November 05, 2019, 01:24:53 PM »

As many will Quickly point out I’m not American or live in America
My Daughter is a U.S. Citizen & Married To a service man.

I like Trump & Most of what he Stands for - He’s No Slick Lying Career Politician for sure
And I much Prefer his Stance & Attitude.
He’s definitely had a Positive impact both here in UK & Europe

I can’t stand the Madness of The Loony Liberal Leftists & Their Desire to Wreck & Destroy
Everything. WTF is Wrong with them.

Look at that loud mouth donkey teeth Cortez crumbled like a house of cards
When challenged about her twitter blocking & a wage cap for everyone except her !!
FFS - Fcuk off Bitch.

Ahhhhhh  Rant Over 🤣😂🤣

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2533 on: November 05, 2019, 01:30:55 PM »
Not whining at all. Yes, seven months ago. Do you know whether Intel hired these folks back? If not, Intel's Arizona hiring is  not good news for them.

Are you retarded? Intel laid off a couple hundred people in Costa Rica from a work force of over 110,000 employees.

Since 2017, after their last lay-off (under Obama in 2016), Intel has spent $7 billion to date on completing Fab 42, a new semiconductor factory in Chandler, AZ. When Fab42 goes online it will create up to 3,000 jobs.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2534 on: November 05, 2019, 01:32:26 PM »
Tell me honestly - in real $$$$$ terms - how has trump hurt you

President Donald Trump makes petty, jealous, vindictive liberal losers ashamed of how little they accomplish

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2535 on: November 05, 2019, 01:51:10 PM »
Are you retarded? Intel laid off a couple hundred people in Costa Rica from a work force of over 110,000 employees.

Since 2017, after their last lay-off (under Obama in 2016), Intel has spent $7 billion to date on completing Fab 42, a new semiconductor factory in Chandler, AZ. When Fab42 goes online it will create up to 3,000 jobs.

To be honest, I am more concerned with what happens closer to home. Intel employs about 20,000 workers in Oregon. When they layoff folks at their plant in Hillsboro, Oregon, it directly affects the Portland Metro economy.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2536 on: November 05, 2019, 03:54:42 PM »
To be honest, I am more concerned with what happens closer to home. Intel employs about 20,000 workers in Oregon. When they layoff folks at their plant in Hillsboro, Oregon, it directly affects the Portland Metro economy.

In other words, you were talking out your jism soaked ass and are wrong again.

Fuck Oregon, close the plant and move the jobs to Israel

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2537 on: November 05, 2019, 03:57:26 PM »
In other words, you were talking out your jism soaked ass and are wrong again.

Fuck Oregon, close the plant and move the jobs to Israel

Not wrong.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2538 on: November 05, 2019, 04:08:08 PM »
TRUMP WINNING

FUCK OREGON, LET THE LIBERAL POLICIES TURN IT INTO A THIRD WORLD CESSPOOL

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2539 on: November 06, 2019, 04:14:56 AM »
'I agree with Trump.' Florida officials refuse to pay for library's New York Times subscription, citing 'fake news'

The board of commissioners in Citrus County, Florida, says it will no longer pay for the county library's digital subscription to The New York Times, citing the newspaper's "fake news."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/agree-president-trump-florida-council-153349376.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2540 on: November 06, 2019, 02:17:57 PM »
'I agree with Trump.' Florida officials refuse to pay for library's New York Times subscription, citing 'fake news'

The board of commissioners in Citrus County, Florida, says it will no longer pay for the county library's digital subscription to The New York Times, citing the newspaper's "fake news."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/agree-president-trump-florida-council-153349376.html

One person said they were voting against keeping the library's subscription to the New York Times, citing 'fake news' as the reason. One person. One official. Carnahan said. "I am going to be voting no for this. Fake news. I agree with President Trump.   Yahoo should check the validity of their own headlines verses the actual content of their stories. Implying the committee cited fake news is a total exaggeration. Some would say it is a blatant lie. I call 'fake news' on Yahoo.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2541 on: November 06, 2019, 02:34:54 PM »
One person said they were voting against keeping the library's subscription to the New York Times, citing 'fake news' as the reason. One person. One official. Carnahan said. "I am going to be voting no for this. Fake news. I agree with President Trump.   Yahoo should check the validity of their own headlines verses the actual content of their stories. Implying the committee cited fake news is a total exaggeration. Some would say it is a blatant lie. I call 'fake news' on Yahoo.

That’s the Huge Problem- So Many Lies & Fake News By So Many & Its Everywhere

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2542 on: November 06, 2019, 03:04:31 PM »
That’s the Huge Problem- So Many Lies & Fake News By So Many & Its Everywhere

Yes it is everywhere. The media, as well many individual people have become experts at manipulating the facts to suit their position or prove a point. It's all about changing others' perspectives and not about providing them the truth. What is even worse is the most people believe what they say or they believe if the say it often enough, it will somehow become the truth.

How many times has Trump and his cronies chanted "no quid pro quo" only to change this to, "quid pro quo is not illegal". Better still the GOP recently started claiming that it isn't an impreachable offense. So which is it: You didn't do it....you did it but it isn't illegal....or you did it, but it isn't an impeachable offense? Make up your fucking minds, already!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2543 on: November 06, 2019, 03:15:02 PM »
Yes it is everywhere. The media, as well many individual people have become experts at manipulating the facts to suit their position or prove a point. It's all about changing others' perspectives and not about providing them the truth. What is even worse is the most people believe what they say or they believe if the say it often enough, it will somehow become the truth.

How many times has Trump and his cronies chanted "no quid pro quo" only to change this to, "quid pro quo is not illegal". Better still the GOP recently started claiming that it isn't an impreachable offense. So which is it: You didn't do it....you did it but it isn't illegal....or you did it, but it isn't an impeachable offense? Make up your fucking minds, already!

Your 1st paragraph- Correct & Agree with.
2nd Paragraph- Totally Not Needed & Just an Excuse To Try & Have a Dig At Donald.

Why do that Prime ? It wasn’t relevant or necessary was it ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2544 on: November 06, 2019, 03:26:12 PM »
Your 1st paragraph- Correct & Agree with.
2nd Paragraph- Totally Not Needed & Just an Excuse To Try & Have a Dig At Donald.

Why do that Prime ? It wasn’t relevant or necessary was it ?

It is relevant because it is an example of how we manipulate the truth. It is also an example of how the media exploits it. Were it not for the media, we'd have no idea who said what...in this case the ever changing narrative regarding quid pro quo.

But yes, it is a "dig" at Donald. He says too much and oftentimes he uses the wrong forum and it gets him into trouble.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2545 on: November 06, 2019, 04:30:44 PM »
It is relevant because it is an example of how we manipulate the truth. It is also an example of how the media exploits it. Were it not for the media, we'd have no idea who said what...in this case the ever changing narrative regarding quid pro quo.

But yes, it is a "dig" at Donald. He says too much and oftentimes he uses the wrong forum and it gets him into trouble.

In the new British TV series 'Years & Years'  (story is happening in 2021), Mr.Trumps is still el presidente  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2546 on: November 07, 2019, 04:05:36 AM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2547 on: November 07, 2019, 04:10:36 PM »

You and I are roughly the same age, as far as I remember from past private conversations.
Although we were little kids, Regan was in our lifetimes too. Do you consider Donald > Ronald?

I'm not looking for a "right" or "wrong" answer here. I'm just curious how like-minded people compare these two great men.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2548 on: November 07, 2019, 04:42:56 PM »

You and I are roughly the same age, as far as I remember from past private conversations.
Although we were little kids, Regan was in our lifetimes too. Do you consider Donald > Ronald?

I'm not looking for a "right" or "wrong" answer here. I'm just curious how like-minded people compare these two great men.

I like Reagan style better - but I think trump is more effective.   Very similar and close

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2549 on: November 07, 2019, 06:25:36 PM »
Apples to oranges comparison. Reagan could not have kept up with the speed and intensity of the media slant. People blame Trump for being rough but much of his Twitter is responding to false attacks.