Author Topic: Apple store frenzy....  (Read 1271 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Apple store frenzy....
« on: July 26, 2013, 12:31:31 PM »
You ever walk by one of these place and wonder why so many people are looking at an iPhone or ipad, that came out a year ago and all do pretty much the same thing?  No discounted products and nothing new....yet the stores are always packed.  When I think revolutionary, I think' electricity, car, or an airplane.  Today, we get a phone that takes pictures and allows you to keep connected through Facedouche or Twitter.  Is this all our generation will leave behind and tell ourselves how epic it was/is?
-written from my ipad ;D
N

ukjeff

Re: Apple store frenzy....
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 12:35:12 PM »
You ever walk by one of these place and wonder why so many people are looking at an iPhone or ipad, that came out a year ago and all do pretty much the same thing?  No discounted products and nothing new....yet the stores are always packed.  When I think revolutionary, I think' electricity, car, or an airplane.  Today, we get a phone that takes pictures and allows you to keep connected through Facedouche or Twitter.  Is this all our generation will leave behind and tell ourselves how epic it was/is?
-written from my ipad ;D
Its packed because its full of people taking back failed phones and PCs.
My missus has had about 5 phones off them, they just give you another when they fuck up.
Its either great customer service or they know there products are shit.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 12:40:48 PM »
Its packed because its full of people taking back failed phones and PCs.
My missus has had about 5 phones off them, they just give you another when they fuck up.
Its either great customer service or they know there products are shit.

Planned obsolescence.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 03:06:24 PM »
Linux

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 03:39:33 PM »
Apple store always seems to be packed.some peopleseem to own the products they seem to be checking out. Almost as if they want other people to notice that.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »
-written from my ipad ;D

I was gonna ask if you were still using smoke signals or homing pigeons until I read that last line  :D

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 04:00:29 PM »
I was gonna ask if you were still using smoke signals or homing pigeons until I read that last line  :D

No.stop.
The telegraph is more cutting edge stop.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 05:34:02 PM »
Care to continue that thought?

;D
my papaw buys tape everyday.