Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 99999 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #200 on: December 01, 2013, 11:07:46 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2013, 11:08:39 AM »
I have mixed feelings about this.

Lets pretend him and his pal were driving that fast and ran over a 5 year old crossing the street and killed him or her. Or lets say there were a bunch of bystanders that were standing where the car blew up. Given that he is famous, they would have settled out of court and he would have walked. And in 6 months, no one would have remembered the 5 year old and Walker would have gone on his merry way making movies, while the parents suffer.

Basically, if you drive 160 mph, with little care or respect for your own life or SOMEONE ELSES, well I do not know what else to say.  :-\ :-\
X

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2013, 11:09:31 AM »
Getbig's resident asshole has to make it about himself now  ::)

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #203 on: December 01, 2013, 11:10:40 AM »

Lets pretend him and his pal were driving that fast and ran over a 5 year old crossing the street and killed him or her. Or lets say there were a bunch of bystanders that were standing where the car blew up. Given that he is famous, they would have settled out of court and he would have walked. And in 6 months, no one would have remembered the 5 year old and Walker would have gone on his merry way making movies, while the parents suffer.

Basically, if you drive 160 mph, with little care or respect for your own life or SOMEONE ELSES, well I do not know what else to say.  :-\ :-\
I`m pretty sure his career would have been done and he would have been convicted of Vehicular Homicide or Manslaughter and been in jail.  It wouldn`t happen how you think it would.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2013, 11:10:40 AM »

X2.  Especially when you have access to tracks. Why?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2013, 11:12:34 AM »

Fuck hypothetical situations , useless exercise. They took a chance and came up short.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2013, 11:13:09 AM »
I`m pretty sure his career would have been done and he would have been convicted of Vehicular Homicide or Manslaughter and been in jail.  It wouldn`t happen how you think it would.

Yeah, and even if convicted, would have served a lesser sentence, compared to the average "Joe" walking around. Gimme a break if you actually think he would have served regular time, like me or you.

Not too sure if his career would have been over. This is America we are talking about. People would still go see his movies.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2013, 11:13:36 AM »

If that scenario did happen...the driver would go to jail...and the. The media would go on about regular people who can afford these cars, and how the cars are too fast, and then blah, blah, blah...AND forgetting that a child was killed. The media circus would surround Paul Walker and the car and not the driver and and death of the child.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2013, 11:13:42 AM »

Spectators die at tracks all the time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2013, 11:14:11 AM »
Fuck hypothetical situations , useless exercise. They took a chance and came up short.

Not only did they take a chance with their own lives, they took a chance with someone elses (innocent bystander).

No reason to be driving 160mph on the street. Hypothetical or not, I am just glad no innocent bystanders were killed.
X

MikMaq

« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2013, 11:15:07 AM »

Agreed he can go fuck himself for all I care.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2013, 11:15:35 AM »

Not a logical point.

Spectators at tracks go to see race car driving. Second, there are preventative measures such as walls dividng the track and the spectators.

That is much different than a random guy walking down the street and getting plowed by a car going 160mph.
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Paul Walker (Fast and Furious star) dies in fiery car crash!!!
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2013, 11:16:24 AM »
yes and the fags filming it are too busy with their cells on their hands to grab the fire extinguisher and do something to help the situation.

What fire extinguisher?  They would have had to break in a building in that industrial park to get one.  How many minutes would that take?   Or they could go bare hand and pull them out while fusing their fingers? Get real!

150-160 in a tight corner and hilly industrial park is suicide.  

I doubt F1 guys would attempt those turns in a street car.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2013, 11:16:34 AM »

Exactly. Who in their right mind drives 160mph on a street? As you said, "Why?"  :-\ :-\
X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2013, 11:16:45 AM »

Your point?   They know they are taking a slight risk.  Some poor stiff trying to get to work gets T-boned with these douches doing 160 isnt remotely comparable.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Paul Walker (Fast and Furious star) dies in fiery car crash!!!
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2013, 11:16:53 AM »

the one every car has under the seat

they are there for a reason, not just for the looks.
That's a 911 Carrera, not a Carrera GT...and I believe that is not spec...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2013, 11:17:47 AM »

Not only did they take a chance with their own lives, they took a chance with someone elses (innocent bystander).

No reason to be driving 160mph on the street. Hypothetical or not, I am just glad no innocent bystanders were killed.

Well we can't say they took a chance with some else because we don't know if anyone else was on the road at the same time.

You can drive 160 on the street under the right circumstances , no cars on the road 3-4 a.m. not a smart move but it can be done with no risk to others and I agree thank goodness no one else got hurt.

What gets me is these wealthy people can afford track days and that's where this driving should be done.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2013, 11:18:04 AM »

Yeah, and even if convicted, would have served a lesser sentence, compared to the average "Joe" walking around. Gimme a break if you actually think he would have served regular time, like me or you.

Not too sure if his career would have been over. This is America we are talking about. People would still go see his movies.
Doubtful. There are many, many repeat violent and drunk black offenders walking the streets whereas celebrities tend to get worse punishments than your average Hebrew.  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2013, 11:19:27 AM »
Fuck hypothetical situations ,

What if they were too drunk to know that they were actually driving under the influence ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2013, 11:19:58 AM »
Doubtful. There are many, many repeat violent and drunk black offenders walking the streets whereas celebrities tend to get worse punishments than your average Hebrew.  

Lol was the last part a crack at Wiggs?  :D :D

Yes, there are exceptions, but on average, celebrities do less time. Obviously its hard to say, but if he did kill someone, he would have paid out, served some jail time, made Fast and the Furious 900, and people would be going to see it.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2013, 11:20:33 AM »
Your point?   They know they are taking a slight risk.  Some poor stiff trying to get to work gets T-boned with these douches doing 160 isnt remotely comparable.

Exactly. That's a moot point. People go to see race car drivers drive fast.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2013, 11:20:39 AM »
Hahahahahaha  ;D

Shouldn't you be preparing for the "vigil"  ::)

People die every day

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2013, 11:20:56 AM »

Not a logical point.

Spectators at tracks go to see race car driving. Second, there are preventative measures such as walls dividng the track and the spectators.

That is much different than a random guy walking down the street and getting plowed by a car going 160mph.

I get your point . however which happens more often? no guarantee that you're any safer at a track and again with the hypothetical situation , was any bystanders hurt? lets stay focused on what happened not what could have happened.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2013, 11:22:48 AM »

What gets me is these wealthy people can afford track days and that's where this driving should be done.

That is exactly what I said and you responded that spectators die at tracks all the time. WTF, over?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 01, 2013, 11:23:26 AM »
Shouldn't you be preparing for the "vigil"  ::)

People die every day

I'm not pretending to care.