Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 100006 times)

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure when Walker got in one of the fastest factory street cars on the planet, he knew they weren't going to be driving the speed limit.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2013, 12:54:54 PM »
I'm glad that you finally admitted that you were wrong, in your own little way.
But, then again you believe people are going to grab non-existent fire extinguishers and put out a fire that the fire dept had to put out, and save people where there is no movement, people that YOU assume are still alive, engulfed in flames.

::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #302 on: December 01, 2013, 12:56:48 PM »
if I was there I would have droped the cam, grabed the fire extinguisher in my car and tried to do something and thats all what matters to it, not what some middle aged midget tiny tit black dude with halfa kidney that never touched a weight in his whole life has to say about it in a bodybuilding message board.  
So, if you were there you admit that you would be filming with a can, yet say that those people are cowards.
And, you assume that you would have a fire extinguisher in your American sold car---which do not come standard with that. Which means you would have an aftermarket unit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2013, 12:59:08 PM »
lol I wasnt even talking with you, and wtf is this shit of playing hands and shit, last time I checked this is a web forum,

I guess these dudes put it perfectly when they say you live to argue on the internet, lol

There is NO ' argument ' just me telling you to STFU

Parker is making you look like a complete moron and you're trying to argue yourself out of your own stupidity

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2013, 01:00:06 PM »
So, if you were there you admit that you would be filming with a can, yet say that those people are cowards.
And, you assume that you would have a fire extinguisher in your American sold car---which do not come standard with that. Which means you would have an aftermarket unit.

nice logic retard

I guess if I keep arguing with a retard I will be a retard as well, so ciao.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2013, 01:01:36 PM »
There is NO ' argument ' just me telling you to STFU

Parker is making you look like a complete moron and you're trying to argue yourself out of your own stupidity

lol the king of internet arguments is also the king of denials

why u so mad bro?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: December 01, 2013, 01:01:42 PM »
nice logic retard

I guess if I keep arguing with a retard I will be a retard as well, so ciao.

LMAO don't forget to take your tail with you between your legs

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: December 01, 2013, 01:04:14 PM »
LMAO don't forget to take your tail with you between your legs

lol is this the part where your creppy self grab that HD with 8 years worth of getbig members pictures and throw some in the argument?

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #308 on: December 01, 2013, 01:08:44 PM »
I have a small aftermarket fire extinquishers in one of my cars, at the best it may put out a small engine fire. When the dude filming pulled up the flames were so intense there was basically nothing they could do, even with a fire extinquisher.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #309 on: December 01, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »
I have a small aftermarket fire extinquishers in one of my cars, at the best it may put out a small engine fire. When the dude filming pulled up the flames were so intense there was basically nothing they could do, even with a fire extinquisher.
Exactly...the small extinguishers, like the one Bam-Bam showed are for small engine fires. Not total meltdowns.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #310 on: December 01, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »
People that run out of buildings engulfed in fire should go back inside and get the fucking extinguishers imo.
O

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: December 01, 2013, 01:20:24 PM »

what about if there was 5 of these there? Lots of cars started coming. Look, I said chances were slim, but I would still try to help in ANY WAY I COULD, instead of videocaming for youtube while making fag sounds. The guys werent even bothered that someone was dying there, it was like" oh look dat fire lets run away from here, no let me youtube it lolz bro mad fire crazy lets get the fuck out of here"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: December 01, 2013, 01:23:39 PM »
A lot of people mock TMZ but they seem to get the celebrity death notifications first.

A fire extinguisher is going to do nothing on a fully engulfed car fire.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: December 01, 2013, 01:24:52 PM »
lol is this the part where your creppy self grab that HD with 8 years worth of getbig members pictures and throw some in the argument?

Youthink pointing the finger at me can save you from the ass kicking Parker is giving you?   ;)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: December 01, 2013, 01:27:23 PM »
Youthink pointing the finger at me can save you from the ass kicking Parker is giving you?   ;)

born to argue on the internet, lol

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: December 01, 2013, 01:28:53 PM »

What if they were too drunk to know that they were actually driving under the influence ?

seriously ROFLing at this comment

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: December 01, 2013, 01:29:56 PM »
LOL That would have been hilarious if the video featured some dummy with a fire extinguisher trying his best to save the day. They were obviously dead.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: December 01, 2013, 01:32:36 PM »
LOL That would have been hilarious if the video featured some dummy with a fire extinguisher trying his best to save the day. They were obviously dead.

a human being trying to save the life of another human being ................  rofls thats halarious did he died roflcopter gimmemy sammich

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: December 01, 2013, 01:36:10 PM »
a human being trying to save the life of another human being ................  rofls thats halarious did he died roflcopter gimmemy sammich

It's only funny because what they were doing is on the level of trying to cook a steak with a match. Are you pissed people didn't throw their coffee at the fire too?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2013, 01:37:50 PM »
born to argue on the internet, lol

Where is the argument?  ??? I'm not arguing with you just laughing at your monumentally moronic statements and Parker bashing you over the head again & again  ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2013, 01:41:48 PM »
Who is the guy standing in the flames at the back of the vehicle. Is it Paul or a good Samaritan?
O

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: December 01, 2013, 01:43:42 PM »
obviously the misunderstanding comes from the fact that no one in the US has a fire extinguisher in their car, while people in brazil apparently do.  so when bam bam says "get the fire extinguisher", he meant the one in the camera man's own car, but when everyone else read it they thought he was implying exotic supercars come standard with extinguishers... then comes 3 pages of retarded back and forth haggling

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: December 01, 2013, 01:44:58 PM »
Where is the argument?  ??? I'm not arguing with you just laughing at your monumentally moronic statements and Parker bashing you over the head again & again  ;)

no argument here, lol

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: December 01, 2013, 01:50:29 PM »
obviously the misunderstanding comes from the fact that no one in the US has a fire extinguisher in their car, while people in brazil apparently do.  so when bam bam says "get the fire extinguisher", he meant the one in the camera man's own car, but when everyone else read it they thought he was implying exotic supercars come standard with extinguishers... then comes 3 pages of retarded back and forth haggling

even if their car had no fire extinguisher, Im sure a building next there had, but you dont see the guys recording it worrying not even a little bit, one was thinking about pussing out and running away and the other was all about future youtube views.

welcome to the internet age

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: December 01, 2013, 01:52:40 PM »
no argument here, lol

Okay pumpster  ;)