Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 100010 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #400 on: December 01, 2013, 05:43:31 PM »
Come on Falcon.  As much as you play The Need for Speed you should understand cars a little bit.  You oughta drive a true sports car.  You will find it almost impossible to not exceed the speed limit.
100% true. My girl's VW turbo CC is far from an exotic but it's impossible to keep it under 80mph

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: December 01, 2013, 07:02:34 PM »
Yes. Dental records will confirm who it was.

Apparently it's one of walkers friends on the other side of the car trying to get him out, makes sense as walker would have been seated on the right side passenger seat.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #402 on: December 01, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »
im a responsible adult and i would beat the shit out of someone speeding much over 10mph if i was riding with them. my life is precious, my life is more important than everyones life here combined

Note to self: No rides for Falcon.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Paul Walker from F&F dies in car crash
« Reply #403 on: December 01, 2013, 07:50:30 PM »
It would be ironic if Minnie Driver was killed in a walking accident.

8)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #404 on: December 01, 2013, 11:47:00 PM »

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: December 02, 2013, 04:12:19 AM »
does he even lift?  ::)

he won't recover
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: December 02, 2013, 04:36:13 AM »
I am boycotting doing anything I love from this moment on. Seems there is a high percentage of people who die that way

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: December 02, 2013, 05:15:08 AM »
i suggest everyone go 40-50 mph over the speedlimit in honor of "Lean" Paul Neegars Walkins today
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: December 02, 2013, 05:29:42 AM »
i suggest everyone go 40-50 mph over the speedlimit in honor of "Lean" Paul Neegars Walkins today

I will do that and inject some test cypionate in my right glute

at the same time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #411 on: December 02, 2013, 05:40:45 AM »
 ;)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #412 on: December 02, 2013, 05:51:28 AM »
;)

Honestly I hate when people say "who cares about celebrities blah blah blah let's care about the heroes blah blah blah".

It's human nature to connect with celebrities/people in the spotlight as those are the people WE SEE ALL THE TIME.

They connect us with their music, accomplishments, talents, etc. We all enjoyed fast and furious...it's a common bond....we all felt the "adrenaline" or "humor" or whatever emotion it evoked.

So of course we are going to feel sad about someone's death.

I know what the hero is doing but I that's it. I also know the job of a school teacher, scientist, police officer, etc. I don't connect with them personally though, as I do with someone I've seen time and time again.

Paul Walker is not superior to the soldier; nor is the soldier superior to Paul Walker. They both did different things for different people......and both were good. Great in fact. Everybody has a different path.

May both RIP.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: December 02, 2013, 05:56:14 AM »
Honestly I hate when people say "who cares about celebrities blah blah blah let's care about the heroes blah blah blah".

It's human nature to connect with celebrities/people in the spotlight as those are the people WE SEE ALL THE TIME.

They connect us with their music, accomplishments, talents, etc. We all enjoyed fast and furious...it's a common bond....we all felt the "adrenaline" or "humor" or whatever emotion it evoked.

I know what the hero is doing but I that's it. I also know the job of a school teacher, scientist, police officer, etc. I don't connect with them personally though, as I do with someone I've seen time and time again.

Paul Walker is not superior to the soldier; nor is the soldier superior to Paul Walker. They both did different things for different people......and both were good. Great in fact. Everybody has a different path.

May both RIP.

when you connect with a man does it make it easier for you to feel like dropping your pants for him?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #414 on: December 02, 2013, 06:05:35 AM »
The only thing that caught my attention about this was the idea that they roasted alive.  Yikes.  The only movie I've ever seen with Walker in it is varsity blues.
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: December 02, 2013, 06:26:30 AM »
;)

I get that Americans go crazy over celebrity deaths.. FB was blowing up with RIP for this guy. What I don't get is the lack of caring about soldiers dying on a regular basis and hardly a person gives it a thought. Maybe if they did, we'd have been out of there years ago... 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #416 on: December 02, 2013, 06:33:52 AM »

May both RIP.

Speak for yourself.

I saw the first one...it was "eh".   really didn't know jack shit about Paul Walker.  I don't follow celebrity gossip and I think TMZ is fucking retarded.

"Oooh...ooooh.....its Demi Moore eating a bagel !" ..who gives a fuck

I have my own life to keep me occupied.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #417 on: December 02, 2013, 06:38:11 AM »
I get that Americans go crazy over celebrity deaths.. FB was blowing up with RIP for this guy. What I don't get is the lack of caring about soldiers dying on a regular basis and hardly a person gives it a thought. Maybe if they did, we'd have been out of there years ago... 

It's a communal event.  Most people recognize, at least vaguely, the victim and can share in the experience..  In this case there is an added bit of irony because walker starred in a movie about car racing and died in a car crash.

When a soldier dies it usually takes a while for the information to come out.  Most people prefer not to think about the cost of war or the political undertones.  There is a level of cognitive dissonance going on. 
A

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: December 02, 2013, 06:43:44 AM »
Good thing the gymnastic school, across the street, wasnt letting out during the crash. Going 150mph+ in a 45mph zone is not too bright.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #419 on: December 02, 2013, 06:53:21 AM »
http://www.heavy.com/guy-rodas-paul-walker-crash-dead-dies/

Carrera GT known for being difficult aka a widow maker.
http://www.autospies.com/news/A-CLOSER-Look-At-The-Hardcore-Porsche-Carrera-GT-A-Road-Going-Car-That-DEMANDS-Respect-79121/

2 cars come to mind  and this article I agree with, the other the GT2 RS , being a rear engine turbo charged car with over 600 bhp stock I can say EASY recipe for amateur to even pro drivers to kill themselves easier than most other vehicles

I don't have any experience with a carrera gt, only sat passenger  once in a black one and remember the owner telling me how hard of car it is to drive and takes a special kind of driver to get over ounce of performance from it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #420 on: December 02, 2013, 06:54:04 AM »
It's a communal event.  Most people recognize, at least vaguely, the victim and can share in the experience..  In this case there is an added bit of irony because walker starred in a movie about car racing and died in a car crash.

When a soldier dies it usually takes a while for the information to come out.  Most people prefer not to think about the cost of war or the political undertones.  There is a level of cognitive dissonance going on. 

Brian Terry was the border agent killed by the mnexican drug cartels that Obama gave the guns to

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: December 02, 2013, 07:03:00 AM »

I have my own life to keep me occupied.

Then why spend it arguing with others 24/7?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #422 on: December 02, 2013, 07:04:49 AM »
When the Dalai Lama passes Groink will be singing a different tune.  ::)

Famous is famous. We can all connect with the famous somehow.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #423 on: December 02, 2013, 07:05:32 AM »
Brian Terry was the border agent killed by the mnexican drug cartels that Obama gave the guns to

There you go.   It's a lot harder to talk about this issue than some celebrity who died because of the implications.  I wasnt condoning the behavior, only trying to explain it.
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #424 on: December 02, 2013, 07:07:25 AM »
dalai lama is a complete ass