Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 99996 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #425 on: December 02, 2013, 07:09:50 AM »
When the Dalai Lama passes Groink will be singing a different tune.  ::)

Famous is famous. We can all connect with the famous somehow.

Not really.

But keep updated on Keishsa Twitter account  ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #426 on: December 02, 2013, 07:14:00 AM »
There you go.   It's a lot harder to talk about this issue than some celebrity who died because of the implications.  I wasnt condoning the behavior, only trying to explain it.

With Paul he was a big time car enthusiast and was very active in the SoCal scene , a lot of car guys can relate and many people have either met him (me included) or even seen him at car shows and track events

Besides him being famous , he was pretty much a normal guy , don't even think his gf is even famous , u never hear negative PR or him caught up in drugs or scandals , dude kept to himself with his hobbies , charities, and love for animals

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #427 on: December 02, 2013, 08:06:24 AM »
Not really.

But keep updated on Keishsa Twitter account  ::)
Why are you so fucking hateful? The guy died a tragic death. He was a fucking passenger for crying out loud. I happened to enjoy his Fast N Furious movies.

By all accounts he was a good guy who always gave back to the community. Remember, he had a ton of family and friends/fans. It is tragic.

I defend anyone who gets made fun of as soon as they die. They were making photoshops of the Oslo child killer here.  It's pathetic.

Edit: By the way Groink, Paul left behind two daughters I think. He was the passenger.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #428 on: December 02, 2013, 08:07:14 AM »
With Paul he was a big time car enthusiast and was very active in the SoCal scene , a lot of car guys can relate and many people have either met him (me included) or even seen him at car shows and track events

Besides him being famous , he was pretty much a normal guy , don't even think his gf is even famous , u never hear negative PR or him caught up in drugs or scandals , dude kept to himself with his hobbies , charities, and love for animals

You have the added irony factor of dying in a car crash.
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #429 on: December 02, 2013, 08:08:03 AM »
Why are you so fucking hateful? The guy died a tragic death. He was a fucking passenger for crying out loud. I happened to enjoy his Fast N Furious movies.

By all accounts he was a good guy who always gave back to the community. Remember, he had a ton of family and friends/fans. It is tragic.

I defend anyone who gets made fun of as soon as they die. They were making photoshops of the Oslo child killer here.  It's pathetic.

Faking. Your. Own. Death.   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: December 02, 2013, 08:09:23 AM »
Faking. Your. Own. Death.   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

More irony of Shizzo posting about this.....

Faking. His. Own. Death. Of. Dying. In. A. Car. Crash.  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #431 on: December 02, 2013, 08:09:36 AM »

I defend anyone who gets made fun of as soon as they die. They were making photoshops of the Oslo child killer here.  It's pathetic.

The problem is with the way people in the United States worship the culture of celebrity.  We are living in a TMZ world.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: December 02, 2013, 08:11:42 AM »
More irony of Shizzo posting about this.....

Faking. His. Own. Death. Of. Dying. In. A. Car. Crash.  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
You don't think I thought about that? My family knew that I was fine. I told them what I did on here.

I do feel bad for the few people who actually give a shit about me on here. It was a fucked up thing to do.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: December 02, 2013, 08:16:30 AM »
Reports are coming in that they were racing another vehicle. Live by the sword......

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: December 02, 2013, 08:20:40 AM »
The problem is with the way people in the United States worship the culture of celebrity.  We are living in a TMZ world.
When has that ever changed throughout history?  We have always worshipped war heroes, sports stars, olympic atheletes, and actors.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: December 02, 2013, 08:21:32 AM »
You don't think I thought about that? My family knew that I was fine. I told them what I did on here.

I do feel bad for the few people who actually give a shit about me on here. It was a fucked up thing to do.

You dunce.  >:(

Almost everybody on here genuinely does care for you.

However the fact that it was so incredibly obvious that you faked it pissed people off. A picture????? Cmon.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: December 02, 2013, 08:24:16 AM »
You dunce.  >:(

Almost everybody on here genuinely does care for you.

However the fact that it was so incredibly obvious that you faked it pissed people off. A picture????? Cmon.
Then it shouldn't be a problem.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: December 02, 2013, 08:27:47 AM »
When has that ever changed throughout history?  We have always worshipped war heroes, sports stars, olympic atheletes, and actors.

Exactly.

Famous is famous everywhere.

Every culture in the world has their own form of "celebrity".

Our TMZesque style is pathetic but entertaining.

The thing about Paul Walker though is he wasn't TMZesque himself.......the coverage of him is but he wasn't. He was never in the media in a negative light. Nor was he an "attention whore". He did his job and then went home to what seems to be a fairly normal life. Family, hobbies, etc.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #438 on: December 02, 2013, 08:33:00 AM »

And I acknowledge this in a previous post.  Celebrity worship is a communal activity but this doesn't mean it's of value or improves human life.
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: December 02, 2013, 08:34:20 AM »
And I acknowledge this in a previous post.  Celebrity worship is a communal activity but this doesn't mean it's of value or improves human life.

No, but I believe it can and does for some.

Fuck....even Getbig has its own "celebrities".

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #440 on: December 02, 2013, 08:35:17 AM »
No, but I believe it can and does for some.

Fuck....even Getbig has its own "celebrities".

Absolutely, I agree for some it brings great joy
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: December 02, 2013, 08:36:19 AM »
I believe it is a natural mammal instinct. People always secretly aspire to be someone else.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #442 on: December 02, 2013, 08:36:59 AM »
He fucked up that car real bad.  Must have been flying.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #443 on: December 02, 2013, 08:40:37 AM »
I believe it is a natural mammal instinct. People always secretly aspire to be someone else.

Well, how do you think every cult, religion or radical political ideology were able to gather followers.  People are attracted to the cult of personality and feel a compulsion to be part of something greater than themselves.  We like to think we are individuals but most of us aren't.  
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #444 on: December 02, 2013, 09:08:33 AM »
estimated 150 to 160 mph.

Very dangerous for innocent bystanders just out walking their dogs. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #445 on: December 02, 2013, 09:09:50 AM »
ffs. What about the flying insects these brutes murdered? They deserved their fiery deaths.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #446 on: December 02, 2013, 09:15:23 AM »
2 cars come to mind  and this article I agree with, the other the GT2 RS , being a rear engine turbo charged car with over 600 bhp stock I can say EASY recipe for amateur to even pro drivers to kill themselves easier than most other vehicles

I don't have any experience with a carrera gt, only sat passenger  once in a black one and remember the owner telling me how hard of car it is to drive and takes a special kind of driver to get over ounce of performance from it
Start this video at 9:27. It talks about the difficulty of just pulling off in a Carrera GT.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #447 on: December 02, 2013, 09:56:50 AM »

Edit: By the way Groink, Paul left behind two daughters I think. He was the passenger.

People die every day.  Parents, children.  It's a very traumatic experience...I know firsthand having close family members die suddenly.

I care about Paul Walker dying about as much as he would have cared if I died....which is to say not at all.

I could give a flying fuck about celebrities. .I don't know Bruno Mars from the planet Mars.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #448 on: December 02, 2013, 10:01:29 AM »
People die every day.  Parents, children.  It's a very traumatic experience...I know firsthand having close family members die suddenly.

I care about Paul Walker dying about as much as he would have cared if I died....which is to say not at all.

I could give a flying fuck about celebrities. .I don't know Bruno Mars from the planet Mars.
OR A MARS BAR...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #449 on: December 02, 2013, 10:09:14 AM »
I get that Americans go crazy over celebrity deaths.. FB was blowing up with RIP for this guy. What I don't get is the lack of caring about soldiers dying on a regular basis and hardly a person gives it a thought. Maybe if they did, we'd have been out of there years ago... 

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

If the military was mandatory, I'm sure soldiers deaths would get a lot more attention...