Author Topic: If your on a bodybuilding board atleast have courage to man up and face what you  (Read 5695 times)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Haha, so you manage a bar in Cali...thats cool, I'll be sure to remember that if I ever decide to move out there and am in need of a gig! I'm actually from Chicago, not New York..

Chicago? New York? Colorado? Mexico? It's all the same ;)

Lisa

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
"all you need is a simple routine

of 1 mile of fast as you can running per day with 100 pushups full extension and all the way down and some time of back work 100 reps total there

drink coffee with some sugar and chocolate all day with tons of water . at night eat two cans of pink salmon. fry them in salmon patties adding one egg per can * 600 cals per can* tons of butter in the pan a dab of mayo in the mix to make them stick together. one serving of veggies 2-3 candybars and your set and coffee after all your food"

Waddy,dropping the science and telling it like it is !! LOL  :)

Hilarious shit !

Stark

• Getbig V

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
Anonymity brings out the worst in people.

Waddy its good that you preach about encouragement and being supportive.

Your training advice show that you lack training education.
but at least  you are working out with your pushups,
which is more than many getbiggers achieve.

Getbig will only get worse and more hostile.
In a few years every room in every trailer will have an inbred unemployed retard
sitting behind a cheap PC posting shit on forums.

Wait and see this is only the beginning.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Anonymity brings out the worst in people.

Waddy its good that you preach about encouragement and being supportive.

Your training advice show that you lack training education.
but at least  you are working out with your pushups,
which is more than many getbiggers achieve.

Getbig will only get worse and more hostile.
In a few years every room in every trailer will have an inbred unemployed retard
sitting behind a cheap PC posting shit on forums.

Wait and see this is only the beginning.

Getbig was far far worse a few years ago.  When true anonymity was in effect.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
are in the physical, if your picture sux we will let you know and help guide you to more muscle mass and more cuts , let this be an informative thread without insults, but realization of where you are at and keeping it real.

this is a wake up call

because if you are not mastering this plain , with being a loving, productive and intelligent character while maintaining excellent fitness

you dont belong, or if you want to belong listen to the ultra master
hahahaha, "more muscle mass and more cuts" coming from this shredded monster of muscle. ;D

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Daddywaddy loves the cocaine and winstrol  :-*
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

jdooly

• Getbig III
"Lack of fat around the abdomen" doesn't mean "muscular."

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Daddywaddy should sue his mother for her criminal prenatal behavior  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Daddywaddy should sue his mother for her criminal prenatal behavior  :-\

The problem is that his uncle is also his father, but i guess that's rather common in those rural areas...  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
running as FAST as you can does NOT decrease body fat. that's called anaerobic exercise, which uses stored muscle glycogen as fuel.......NOT FAT.

jogging at 70% of heart rate max uses stored fats as energy. (aerobic exercise)

hope this helps.

BS.

anaerobis exercise will cause the metabolism to speed up and thus burn more fat over a longer period of time.

70% fatburn pulse is a fucking myth, any aerobic exercise will do. but with aerobic exercise you will only burn fat as long as you're at it.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
running as FAST as you can does NOT decrease body fat. that's called anaerobic exercise, which uses stored muscle glycogen as fuel.......NOT FAT.

jogging at 70% of heart rate max uses stored fats as energy. (aerobic exercise)

hope this helps.

Sorry neuro, but that couldn't be any further from the truth  :o
just not good enough

2big4u

• Getbig II
are in the physical, if your picture sux we will let you know and help guide you to more muscle mass and more cuts , let this be an informative thread without insults, but realization of where you are at and keeping it real.

this is a wake up call

because if you are not mastering this plain , with being a loving, productive and intelligent character while maintaining excellent fitness

your a skinny fuck who knows nothing.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
im carrying fat obviously but not too shabby

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

I intake 3500 calories per day to stay at 174 pounds.  your diet looks to be 2500 at best.

I think it is obvious from your pic that you are carrying too much fat.  You need to be eating less

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think it is obvious from your pic that you are carrying too much fat.  You need to be eating less

i get weak when I don't eat that much.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
i get weak when I don't eat that much.

that's because you are used to eating more, drop down in calories slowly and your body will get used to it.  It also helps to cluster your meals before your training so you won't be weak when you work out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
that's because you are used to eating more, drop down in calories slowly and your body will get used to it.  It also helps to cluster your meals before your training so you won't be weak when you work out.

I try to get 4 good meals and 2-3 shakes a day.  I eat a big meal 1 hr before training.  then i drop a big deuce, take a bubble bath, and I'm ready to crush the weights.  I'm just hungry all the damn time.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
I try to get 4 good meals and 2-3 shakes a day.  I eat a big meal 1 hr before training.  then i drop a big deuce, take a bubble bath, and I'm ready to crush the weights.  I'm just hungry all the damn time.

that's because you have trained your body to expect many meals throughout the day.

If you want to get lean you will have to retrain it.  If you're happy where you are, well keep at it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
that's because you have trained your body to expect many meals throughout the day.

If you want to get lean you will have to retrain it.  If you're happy where you are, well keep at it.

I don't want to get lean.  I want to add 20 pounds of muscle.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney

this is a wake up call

Spoken like a true shape shifting reptilian warlord!!!   8)

slayer

• Getbig IV
hahahaha, "more muscle mass and more cuts" coming from this shredded monster of muscle. ;D
keep saying that every friday night while your posting with the boys tubby!

slayer

• Getbig IV
I don't want to get lean.  I want to add 20 pounds of muscle.
at your age unless you use something illegal, it just ain happening!

hope for 5 lbs in the next 5 yrs!

your natural window of oppurtunity  of adding 20 lbs of muscle was from about 15 to 24 if that!

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
I have no courage except to turn Natural after 10 years of juicing,and at the moment i have not got the courage to man up because im 280 at 27% bodyfat, i feel like a slob and SF would crucify me.
Back to training on Febuary 1st and back to 225 after my shoulder heals from a motorcycle accident.Then i will man up.
Arnold For President 2012.2016