Author Topic: 5'-8" 283LBS  (Read 7836 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: 5'-8" 283LBS
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 01:05:19 PM »
did that turn out to be the cause of death?
i think the heart popped.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 01:09:58 PM »
No offence, but he made a choice and paid the consequences.

R.I.P.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 01:12:25 PM »
5'8" 250 pounds , big dude, RIP.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »
you are full of fucking shit

a) he no 280 or 230

b) if you are curious about GH ask dont start shit to get answers and NO GH will not add 20pounds in 6 months and not even 1 pound in 6 months

fucking idiots here

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2007, 01:14:13 PM »
A TRUE friend would have intervened to halt his rampant steroid abuse.  This would have surely saved his life.  Mr. Rosella could then have furthered a better legacy than dual threads on a comical bodybuilding message board.  A shame what he was reduced to.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2007, 01:14:43 PM »
A TRUE friend would have intervened to halt his rampant steroid abuse.  This would have surely saved his life.  Mr. Rosella could then have furthered a better legacy than dual threads on a comical bodybuilding message board.  A shame what he was reduced to.
agreed.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2007, 01:17:51 PM »
:-[ :'(

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2007, 01:22:30 PM »

a) he no 280 or 230

b) if you are curious about GH ask dont start shit to get answers and NO GH will not add 20pounds in 6 months and not even 1 pound in 6 months

fucking idiots here
go fuck yourself.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2007, 01:23:46 PM »

a) he no 280 or 230

fucking idiots here
it says he was 280 on repetrope and i saw the scale, hope this helps.

he was on alot of shit and ate well.

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2007, 01:25:11 PM »
i believe that he was 280..he looks 280..ya cutler is 280, with fucking 4 percent bf..this guy looks at least 10 percent but hes still fucking huge...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2007, 01:27:37 PM »
i believe that he was 280..he looks 280..ya cutler is 280, with fucking 4 percent bf..this guy looks at least 10 percent but hes still fucking huge...
no way on earth, 245-250 TOPS.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2007, 01:31:41 PM »
A TRUE friend would have intervened to halt his rampant steroid abuse.  This would have surely saved his life.  Mr. Rosella could then have furthered a better legacy than dual threads on a comical bodybuilding message board.  A shame what he was reduced to.

Perhaps, but if all he did was a lot of steroids and GH, he probably would have died young anyway.  Bodybuilding bulking drugs don't cause sudden deaths (excluding insulin).
Bodybuilding Pro.com

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2007, 01:52:58 PM »
phuk you're a tool SF. hes nowhere as lean as cutler..

man you must have never topped 200 coz everything is BS in your book.

i dont train anymore- got sick of eating and being hungry all the time which interfered with my day job so one day i thought i would just give it up and concentrate on soemthing else..like work, family, hobbies.

i made it to 120kg at 10% bf at 6'1" and soon after was 130kg at 18% BF..i spent years at 110kg at 7% bfat...which means lean muscle mass was around 102-108kg...thats nearly 240 with zero BFat and i was no pro..

there's gotta be half a dozen guys in our state of 1 million at least this size and dozens of them..probably 100s in australia's 20 million population...and these are just bikers, weight trainers and guys who just train for fun..not counting the competitive guys who've got another 20-40lbs on that...

whats more- none of us- well only a VERY small % (less than 1% use GH)..

so the way i see it its very possible to attain 300lb at medium BF levels and around 6' tall without GH and without being good enough- or wanting to compete.

so why couldnt a national level competitior- from a population 15 times that of ours here be 285lb and 5'8''- using GH and lord knows what?

he looks over 10% BFat to me- probably 12% or so...so at 285lb thats 251lb lean tissue (ignoring water which could be 10lb or more)

251 lean tissue at 68 inches height is 3.7lb/inch height.

as i said- even humble old moi achieved 3.25lb/inch and i never touched GH and didnt use gear in huge amounts like plenty of others.

heck ive even got lifetime natty mates who refuse to use weighing in at 220lb at 10%BF and are under 6' tall...one is 5'10''- hes been 100-103kg for the past 5 years and lean..thats 220-226 NEVER USED-EVER.  that's nearly 3 lb/inch muscle tissue..and he's probably carrying nowhere near the water all the users are carrying.

and another thing- some people just weigh more than you think they should. When i started- i was always alot heavier than i looked..i was a very skinny 70kg (154lb) but spent from ages 6 through 18 running track so my pins were lean  and dense..most of my Bweight was stacked densely in my legs.

when going to the gym with friends of similar build- i always weighed as much as 20lb more than them...without any real noticable size difference.

we had a genetic freak also at our gym that people swore he just needed to visit (not train) the gym in order to grow...a mix of dutch/asian  which gave him some pretty darn good qualities for BB..almost no naturally growing bodyhair- clear, clean skin, dense muscle and a classic frame.

he often trained 3 months per year just for a show- and then not at all the rest..walked away with title after title. he was 5'9'' or 10'' and stepped onstage at over 220 without trying- apparently he used a splash of deca during his 3 month traiing cycle to "get lean"...lol

i dont ned to say how jealous everyone was of him..and he didnt even talk it up or make a deal of it.

to this day we all wonder what couldve been if he was half serious, ate right, etc...he was known for consuming entire containers of icecream even when preparing for a show and was seen regularly munching on a bag of chips, saying yes to an offered donut, and having a casual cigarette.

so what's so unbelievable about a 5'8'' guy with over 10% BF on gear, GH and training seriously?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2007, 01:54:58 PM »
phuk you're a tool SF. hes nowhere as lean as cutler..

man you must have never topped 200 coz everything is BS in your book.

i dont train anymore- got sick of eating and being hungry all the time which interfered with my day job so one day i thought i would just give it up and concentrate on soemthing else..like work, family, hobbies.

i made it to 120kg at 10% bf at 6'1" and soon after was 130kg at 18% BF..i spent years at 110kg at 7% bfat...which means lean muscle mass was around 102-108kg...thats nearly 240 with zero BFat and i was no pro..

there's gotta be half a dozen guys in our state of 1 million at least this size and dozens of them..probably 100s in australia's 20 million population...and these are just bikers, weight trainers and guys who just train for fun..not counting the competitive guys who've got another 20-40lbs on that...

whats more- none of us- well only a VERY small % (less than 1% use GH)..

so the way i see it its very possible to attain 300lb at medium BF levels and around 6' tall without GH and without being good enough- or wanting to compete.

so why couldnt a national level competitior- from a population 15 times that of ours here be 285lb and 5'8''- using GH and lord knows what?

he looks over 10% BFat to me- probably 12% or so...so at 285lb thats 251lb lean tissue (ignoring water which could be 10lb or more)

251 lean tissue at 68 inches height is 3.7lb/inch height.

as i said- even humble old moi achieved 3.25lb/inch and i never touched GH and didnt use gear in huge amounts like plenty of others.

heck ive even got lifetime natty mates who refuse to use weighing in at 220lb at 10%BF and are under 6' tall...one is 5'10''- hes been 100-103kg for the past 5 years and lean..thats 220-226 NEVER USED-EVER.  that's nearly 3 lb/inch muscle tissue..and he's probably carrying nowhere near the water all the users are carrying.

and another thing- some people just weigh more than you think they should. When i started- i was always alot heavier than i looked..i was a very skinny 70kg (154lb) but spent from ages 6 through 18 running track so my pins were lean  and dense..most of my Bweight was stacked densely in my legs.

when going to the gym with friends of similar build- i always weighed as much as 20lb more than them...without any real noticable size difference.

we had a genetic freak also at our gym that people swore he just needed to visit (not train) the gym in order to grow...a mix of dutch/asian  which gave him some pretty darn good qualities for BB..almost no naturally growing bodyhair- clear, clean skin, dense muscle and a classic frame.

he often trained 3 months per year just for a show- and then not at all the rest..walked away with title after title. he was 5'9'' or 10'' and stepped onstage at over 220 without trying- apparently he used a splash of deca during his 3 month traiing cycle to "get lean"...lol

i dont ned to say how jealous everyone was of him..and he didnt even talk it up or make a deal of it.

to this day we all wonder what couldve been if he was half serious, ate right, etc...he was known for consuming entire containers of icecream even when preparing for a show and was seen regularly munching on a bag of chips, saying yes to an offered donut, and having a casual cigarette.

so what's so unbelievable about a 5'8'' guy with over 10% BF on gear, GH and training seriously?

let's see a picture "big guy".

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2007, 01:58:01 PM »

a) he no 280 or 230

fucking idiots here

another fool. i cant count how many guys ive seen put 40lbs- let alone 20 lbs on in a matter of weeks- not months after starting GH.

where are you people coming from?!!!...honestly you dont havea  clue. if i used GH and didnt put on 20lb in the first 4 weeks i would just give it up and forget it..it aint going to do it for me.

heck i put on 35lb in my first 6 weeks of ever touching AS...the gains after that slowed for sure..but i never went backward.

one summer i left university at 82kg- a full 12 kg gain after 10 months of natural weight training seriously..and came back the following summer after starting gear at 106kg. thats 24kg in 4 months..or about 3.5lb per week ignoring water. i probably had 6-8kg of water still, so my lean mass was still under 95kg...

stories like mine are not unusual..which is why i cant believe what i am reading here when some guys call BS.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2007, 01:58:37 PM »
he told me about slin usage too.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2007, 01:59:13 PM »
Perhaps, but if all he did was a lot of steroids and GH, he probably would have died young anyway.  Bodybuilding bulking drugs don't cause sudden deaths (excluding insulin).

Wrong. They can influence the heart, and heart attack = sudden death.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2007, 01:59:36 PM »
another fool. i cant count how many guys ive seen put 40lbs- let alone 20 lbs on in a matter of weeks- not months after starting GH.

where are you people coming from?!!!...honestly you dont havea  clue. if i used GH and didnt put on 20lb in the first 4 weeks i would just give it up and forget it..it aint going to do it for me.

heck i put on 35lb in my first 6 weeks of ever touching AS...the gains after that slowed for sure..but i never went backward.

one summer i left university at 82kg- a full 12 kg gain after 10 months of natural weight training seriously..and came back the following summer after starting gear at 106kg. thats 24kg in 4 months..or about 3.5lb per week ignoring water. i probably had 6-8kg of water still, so my lean mass was still under 95kg...

stories like mine are not unusual..which is why i cant believe what i am reading here when some guys call BS.

you sound like a genetic freak man, 35 pounds of muscle on your first cycle and 265 pounds at sub 10 percent BF at 6'1", post a picture , you must be a beast.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2007, 02:02:50 PM »

exactly...couldnt agree more. when jay is 285 he has no water and is about 4% bfat. thats 274lb lean tissue.

this guy probably has 20lb of water and is at least 10% bfat.. which means he is carrying 237lb lean tissue. When jay steps onstage he sacrifices alot of muscle going low in BFat and water- so he probably carries 290lb of lean tissue during offseason-maybe more.

so again 290lb at 6' is 4lb/inch.

and this guy is claiming 237lb at 5'-8'' which is 3.5lb/inch.

very very believable indeed.

another example..flex wheeler at 230lb and 5-11" at 3% bfat onstage... that's "only 3.15lb/inch yet how massive did he look mid season whilst working out?- illusions also have alot to do with it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2007, 02:05:01 PM »
he told me about slin usage too.

Why did you post these pictures of him?

1: You knew you and him = gonna be flamed, yet you react with aggression and hurt. Why do you purposely want to hurt yourself and your friends rep?

2: You are telling the world about his drug history.

3: This is not to "honor him" unless you have some twisted ideas about honoring teh dead.

He was a big fellow, and he paid the price for his choices. THat's it.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2007, 02:05:26 PM »
you sound like a genetic freak man, 35 pounds of muscle on your first cycle and 265 pounds at sub 10 percent BF at 6'1", post a picture , you must be a beast.

actually no- like i said... maybe you are just unable to build muscle so when someone does you go all green and call BS because you have some ego and psychological problem related to narcissism and social phobia.

like i said..i can walk into the local hells angels, the finks, the rebels, the gypsy jokers and find a dozen guys standing between 5'8 and 6'2'' all sporting 19-21 inch arms and all weighing 250+...

im sure its no different everywhere else.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »

i have pics of course..but ive never felt any need to prove a point to fools..rather accept them for just that- being fools. my traiing days are done..this thread is making a point that this claim is no way unbelieveable and i offer more than several anecdotes to back it up.

how about this then?- do you believe this?- at my gym we had the number 4 ranked powerlifter in the world training there for the 70kg class... he didnt look like a weight trainer, wasnt massive- or even very muscular at all..yet he came in and banged out 100s of kg in the 3 disciplines ever time he trained.. guys twice his weight werent lifting as much- not even close... is this BS too?

and yet another guy who came in every once ina  while..weighing 175 or so regularly repped out at 250+ benches, went over 300 for reps and finished with 3 sets of 12 dumb bell presses using the 120lb bells- as a finishing exercise....i suppose that's BS too?

i know this is all true coz ive seen it with my own eyes many times..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2007, 02:24:28 PM »

Why did you post these pictures of him?

1: You knew you and him = gonna be flamed, yet you react with aggression and hurt. Why do you purposely want to hurt yourself and your friends rep?

2: You are telling the world about his drug history.

3: This is not to "honor him" unless you have some twisted ideas about honoring teh dead.

He was a big fellow, and he paid the price for his choices. THat's it.
im not hurt, some of you are fools that is all. who cares about reps? im not honoring him here, that is not what this is about. that was another thread.

im not telling his drug history, everyone can see he used aas, and more than likely gh and slin. this is a bb board. hope this helps.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2007, 03:17:52 PM »

a) he no 280 or 230

fucking idiots here

You must have been using some lousy GH to not gain 1 pound in 6 months.  8 ius brown tops from China and I put on 6 pounds in 3 days.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2007, 03:24:17 PM »
from repetrope:

5-7 196

Delta is claiming he was 87lbs over his contest weight in that picture.