Author Topic: Big Nation: Onlyme vs The_leafy_bug?  (Read 3032 times)

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
Re: Big Nation: Onlyme vs The_leafy_bug?
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 08:13:47 AM »
hahahahha, Leafy would absolutely destroy that parade float.

HAHAHAHA
genetic phenom

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 05:21:23 PM »
hahahaah okay boy.  We all can't be as accomplished as you. ::) ::) ::)  hahahaha another mental midget.  Where do you guys hide all day.  Oh sorry............ on the internet.  Keep up the great work boy someday you might be more than nothing.   NOT!  hahaha what a troll.  By the way boy, post a pic, your name, what you do, and how old are you.  You little boys are so funny I love it. ;D 

The best part: When Special Ed introduces Shamu as "A guy who used to hang with stallone and star in movies who has been reduced to arguing on the internet with 14 year olds."  I pray I never become as "accomplished" as you.

Jason

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 05:23:39 PM »
hahahaah okay boy.  We all can't be as accomplished as you. ::) ::) ::)  hahahaha another mental midget.  Where do you guys hide all day.  Oh sorry............ on the internet.  Keep up the great work boy someday you might be more than nothing.   NOT!  hahaha what a troll.  By the way boy, post a pic, your name, what you do, and how old are you.  You little boys are so funny I love it. ;D 

You can still not write a coherent post.

The fact is: Your cumulative accomplishments throughout your life is turning yourself into a fat lazy 600 pound whale.

Your "accomplishments" are in reality having talked to Stallone like a few thousand other jerks. You have not accomplished anything really worth mentioning except being fat and big. That is not much to brag about.

You are the least "accomplished" person on this board bar none, and you seem to lack consistent feeling of happyness in your life as well.

:)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 05:29:54 PM »
You can still not write a coherent post.

The fact is: Your cumulative accomplishments throughout your life is turning yourself into a fat lazy 600 pound whale.

Your "accomplishments" are in reality having talked to Stallone like a few thousand other jerks. You have not accomplished anything really worth mentioning except being fat and big. That is not much to brag about.

You are the least "accomplished" person on this board bar none, and you seem to lack consistent feeling of happyness in your life as well.
 :)

I eat cause im inhappy...and Im unhappy cause I eat