Author Topic: Kenneth Flex Wheeler versus Ronnie Coleman  (Read 30965 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Kenneth Flex Wheeler versus Ronnie Coleman
« on: December 12, 2007, 01:45:59 PM »
great video!

aussiepro

• Getbig III
Re: Kenneth Flex Wheeler versus Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 03:52:43 PM »
biggest load of shit ever, flex should have won in 98 hands down. Flex looked better than ronnie from all angles including the back. Flex was winning after 3 rounds and for some unknown reason they gave it to ronnie.
Flex is the real uncrowned MR O winner
there's no magic pills... just needles

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 03:56:25 PM »
biggest load of shit ever, flex should have won in 98 hands down. Flex looked better than ronnie from all angles including the back. Flex was winning after 3 rounds and for some unknown reason they gave it to ronnie.

You're smoking crack... :-X

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 03:59:50 PM »

your a moron.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 04:00:53 PM »

put down the crack-pipe.  I was there.  Ronnie PWN3D Flex mercilessly.  
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 04:01:51 PM »
Both had terrible technique compared to Dorian though...Flex had less GH gut...
I hate the State.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 04:03:15 PM »
1998 Ronnie should have won but he was lucky , lucky Flex was off and lucky the judges didn't go with Flex just for being the heir apparent . at his best Flex would beat Ronnie .

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 04:05:17 PM »
Flex shat in ronnie in 98, Ronnie never should have won his first MR O title, even when there standing relaxed next to each other at the end you can tell that flex iw clearly outclassing ronnie, and there not even flexing then. Ronnie should have won the MR O title in 03 and 04 only

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 04:10:15 PM »
Flex shat in ronnie in 98, Ronnie never should have won his first MR O title, even when there standing relaxed next to each other at the end you can tell that flex iw clearly outclassing ronnie, and there not even flexing then. Ronnie should have won the MR O title in 03 and 04 only

You need to state some criteria, because what you've said in your last two posts show that you know nothing.
Flex was off, Ronnie was on. Flex held water like a water balloon, Ronnie was probably the driest he'd ever been. Flex=smooth glutes. Ronnie-striated glutes.
Ronnie had better definition, and his back was not only about 2 feet wider, it was more detailed than Flex's striations.
Overall, Flex could have won (should, more like it) in the posing round. But one round doesn't make up for the other 3, and the other little things that go on and can work for/against you.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »

You're basing this on a few minutes of video ::)  

I was there.  I saw every comparison.  Ronnie was bigger, harder, freakier, more muscular, drier, fuller and more than held his own relative to shape & symmetry.  No one who I spoke with that WAS THERE questioned Ronnie's undisputed win.
w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 04:18:45 PM »
You're basing this on a few minutes of video ::) 

I was there.  I saw every comparison.  Ronnie was bigger, harder, freakier, more muscular, drier, fuller and more than held his own relative to shape & symmetry.  No one who I spoke with that WAS THERE questioned Ronnie's undisputed win.

it wasn't undisputed it was very close Ronnie didn't win with straight firsts in fact its one of the closest Mr Olympias on record by just 3 points

and Shawn Ray was there and his take on the 98 Olympia

Ronnie Coleman was the most improved bodybuilder , and they should have an award for that but it SHOULDN'T be the overall title. Ronnie Coleman won the Mr Olympia for making the most improvement.

Ronnie does NOT have the complete physique. He has a certain degree of shape and detail but , let's be honest , he has a lot of weaknesses : calves , hamstrings , midsection. He has flaws on his physique that you just can't find on my physique or Flex Wheeler's physique.

Did they even count the posing routine? Ronnie Coleman is never going to be remembered for a posing routine.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 04:26:17 PM »
I don't undestand how flex could lose a competition unless he was 15 lbs overweight...His lines were ridiculous...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 04:27:58 PM »
Ha!  Shawn was pissed because for once, the judges picked a winner based on the best physique and not on who had "paid their dues".  
w

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »
in all these pictures i see flex dominating ronnie

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 04:31:10 PM »
in all these pictures i see flex dominating ronnie

You obviously don't know shit.  Wipe the cum off your bukkakee goggles...you might see better.
w

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 04:31:14 PM »
Ronnie Coleman was the most improved bodybuilder , and they should have an award for that but it SHOULDN'T be the overall title. Ronnie Coleman won the Mr Olympia for making the most improvement.

Ronnie does NOT have the complete physique. He has a certain degree of shape and detail but , let's be honest , he has a lot of weaknesses : calves , hamstrings , midsection. He has flaws on his physique that you just can't find on my physique or Flex Wheeler's physique.

Did they even count the posing routine? Ronnie Coleman is never going to be remembered for a posing routine.

That completely contradicts what Shawn says in the closing moments of "The Final Countdown."
The only thing I can recall from Shawn's denouement is: "The right man won, the judges picked the right man."
This was also filmed (so said Shawn in the video) about a week after the contest, when Shawn had time to reflect and not speak out of spite.
So which is the correct one ND?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 04:32:08 PM »
Ha!  Shawn was pissed because for once, the judges picked a winner based on the best physique and not on who had "paid their dues". 

I'm a huge Flex Wheeler fan but I didn't see him winning that contest , but it was very close .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 04:34:51 PM »
That completely contradicts what Shawn says in the closing moments of "The Final Countdown."
The only thing I can recall from Shawn's denouement is: "The right man won, the judges picked the right man."
This was also filmed (so said Shawn in the video) about a week after the contest, when Shawn had time to reflect and not speak out of spite.
So which is the correct one ND?

Well he is correct about Ronnie being incomplete and lacking in the areas but Ronnie won that show .

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 04:35:31 PM »
You obviously don't know shit.  Wipe the cum off your bukkakee goggles...you might see better.
the front double bi shot flex's arms are mcuh better than ronnie's ( ronnie is lacking triceps ), his lats can't be seen in that shot as opposed to flex's. flex's chest is shitting on ronnnie, Ronnie's chest seemd to disapear when he lifted up his arms... did you want me to go on

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 04:36:32 PM »
I think coleman is really cool but if i had to pick a physique for myself, i'd take flex's every day of the weak.
tank u jesus

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 04:39:48 PM »
98 was Dillett's year. Pity he froze under pressure...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 04:40:12 PM »
the front double bi shot flex's arms are mcuh better than ronnie's ( ronnie is lacking triceps ), his lats can't be seen in that shot as opposed to flex's. flex's chest is shitting on ronnnie, Ronnie's chest seemd to disapear when he lifted up his arms... did you want me to go on

That's a shitty pic.  Ronnie's lats/tris are covered by shadows.  Also, the camera angle does not allow you to see the real size difference between the two.  I forget their weights, but Ronnie had about 30 lbs over Flex and was drier.  Find some pics of all of the mandatories or a clip of the posedown...
w

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 04:43:27 PM »
That's a shitty pic.  Ronnie's lats/tris are covered by shadows.  Also, the camera angle does not allow you to see the real size difference between the two.  I forget their weights, but Ronnie had about 30 lbs over Flex and was drier.  Find some pics of all of the mandatories or a clip of the posedown...
i've already proven my point, if you want to continue this then you can find a pic of a video where ronnie is COVERED UP BY SHADOWS as u say, yes ronnie out weighed flex by like 40 pounds and flex is still looking bigger and better, thats saying a lot for ronnie

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 04:45:27 PM »

You think lacking triceps deserve a winning score over bigger/more detailed legs, wider and thicker back, bigger and more massively detailed chest, and more crispness/dryness in the entire body? ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 04:46:05 PM »
i've already proven my point,

You haven't proven anything except you're blind and are having someone read the screen for you.