Author Topic: 1% MC Clubs  (Read 4072 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: 1% MC Clubs
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2021, 12:30:37 PM »
A buddy of mine is a hells angel. I’ve been to a big bbq they have down cape cod a few times and he tells me lots of them are lawyers, doctors etc… from what I saw and experienced there was no doctors or lawyers there strictly drunk, drugged up hillbilly fucks. Lots of drugs,booze,whores and fights. As bhank said lots of ball peen hammers in back pockets as well. Met a couple cool guys but mostly idiots.

Well they probably have one doctor and lawyer in the entire club. ;D

There is this bike festival in Galveston, Texas every year.

I went down there with a friend like 10 years ago.

During the day it was kind of cool, but at night it was a complete circus.

Drunk idiots everywhere doing burnouts, crashing their bikes, lighting things on fire, etc.

One dumbass with a "jacket" had a chain wrapped around his hand and was swinging it over his head to intimidate people. He got it caught on this front brake lever on the handlebars and went down hard. I laughed for a good 5 minutes.

I think they are the 1% because only 1% of them have more than 1 brain cell to rub together.

Some were cool guys, but most were complete jackasses.

I know many of them do amazing things for the community, but i think that gets overshadowed by all the retards.

Here in NM there is a biker group who does a ton of great things for people and the community. But i don't think they are the type of gang like what you see in movies/tv.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2021, 12:53:07 PM »
Motorcycle gangs are organized crime. They deal in drugs, prostitution and protection intimidation scams shaking down business places. So many stripper places are owned by MC gangs as a front for their criminal endeavors.   Many prospects girlfriends and wives become the property of the gang before you have "seniority" to own one. Get use to the gang fucking your girl. Just like street gangs they want you to prove your loyalty by committing crimes and getting your ass kicked. One thing to know about most MC gangs. They don't fight a one on one fight. If you engage one you are going to battle all of them. That's how they roll.  They like to think of them self as patriotic which is nuts when you belong to a criminal organization.  They do good stuff like toy drives for kids like the mob but does that erase the criminal works?

In South Jersey the gangs are the Pagans and the Breed. Hells Angels has a small presence here. I was in a big outdoor bar by the water and about 80 members of the Breed came rolling in. I just left like the peace lover I am. 

There are plenty of legit bike clubs riding Harley's with their phony gang like colors.  Join one of them and leave the bike gangs alone in their criminal behavior.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2021, 01:05:00 PM »
Motorcycle gangs are organized crime. They deal in drugs, prostitution and protection intimidation scams shaking down business places. So many stripper places are owned by MC gangs as a front for their criminal endeavors.   Many prospects girlfriends and wives become the property of the gang before you have "seniority" to own one. Get use to the gang fucking your girl. Just like street gangs they want you to prove your loyalty by committing crimes and getting your ass kicked. One thing to know about most MC gangs. They don't fight a one on one fight. If you engage one you are going to battle all of them. That's how they roll.  They like to think of them self as patriotic which is nuts when you belong to a criminal organization.  They do good stuff like toy drives for kids like the mob but does that erase the criminal works?

In South Jersey the gangs are the Pagans and the Breed. Hells Angels has a small presence here. I was in a big outdoor bar by the water and about 80 members of the Breed came rolling in. I just left like the peace lover I am. 

There are plenty of legit bike clubs riding Harley's with their phony gang like colors.  Join one of them and leave the bike gangs alone in their criminal behavior.

HA is still mostly all white. Pagans are becoming Latino. I don’t know about the other one.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2021, 01:22:36 PM »
OlympiaGym, you should build a tree house or a fort in your living room and invite your friends over. Perhaps this is a good way to gain some chums.
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2021, 02:24:39 PM »
Most likely you have to born a certain way to fit in. You do not seem like a guy who could hang with the vital "don't give a shit" core.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2021, 04:06:30 PM »
Being a bar dweller and general lowlife for many many years in my youth, I’m familiar with several of the So Cal clubs. Mongols, HAs, Vagos, green machine, hessians, diablos. IMO, top of the line were the HA’s. Decent guys, never caused trouble, carried themselves with respect and were given the same. Honestly they were all cool. But as with any associations, good people and bad. If you’re middle aged, you might not like prospecting. Gunna put up with a lot of shit

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2021, 04:19:44 PM »
I am a weirdo. Everyone who posts here is. Nonetheless, I’m looking for a sense of brotherhood that I don’t get from my community, my job, or even my family. Even though I’m just a hang around now the club seems to provide something I’m missing. (It’s not a money thing for me at all as I probably have more money than the whole chapter combined.)

;D He ain't lying.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2021, 05:48:51 PM »
I am not even kidding I was a hang around with 81 and they invited me on a ride. We stopped for a BBQ and one of the other members who was missing several teeth had a hammer in his back pocket. I didn't like being the non patched guy hanging around that kind of volatility. Who are they planning to use the hammer on no idea but that is not how I roll. You don't need visible knives and hammers to ride a bike. It was their BBQ they had a dozen members in a public park why the fuck did they need a hammer? Dude looked like he would use it at the drop of a hat
It sounds like you were uncomfortable and scared. ;D

I am a weirdo. Everyone who posts here is. Nonetheless, I’m looking for a sense of brotherhood that I don’t get from my community, my job, or even my family. Even though I’m just a hang around now the club seems to provide something I’m missing. (It’s not a money thing for me at all as I probably have more money than the whole chapter combined.)
They know that, that's why they keep you around. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2021, 06:04:17 PM »
It sounds like you were uncomfortable and scared. ;D
They know that, that's why they keep you around. ;)

Bhanks scared?  Hogwash.  The only thing he was uncomfortable with was the thought that he might have to fuck a few of those guys up if they overstepped.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2021, 08:05:52 PM »
I am a weirdo. Everyone who posts here is. Nonetheless, I’m looking for a sense of brotherhood that I don’t get from my community, my job, or even my family.

Have you tried the Blue Oyster Bar?

It's hell trying to make new friends later in life. Everyone thinks there is an angle.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2021, 08:24:47 PM »
To join a biker gang when young, you’re an insecure dweeb or a natural-born lowlife punk.

Joining as a mature adult, you are a complete goofball retard.

Fuck sake

One-percent-er. Oooooooooooh. Impressive.

In my late teens/early twenties, I was around a lot of outlaw bikers (gyms, work, etc.)  Most were total clowns.

One always wore a do-rag because his skull was grotesque after a rival jagoff sank a machete into it.

::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2021, 09:20:24 PM »

One always wore a do-rag because his skull was grotesque after a rival jagoff sank a machete into it.

This is badass

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2021, 09:27:41 PM »

Ha! Be spectrum and you’ll see how impossible it is socially lol. My advice is don’t let yourself be the reason for your failure. You need to put in effort, it sounds like the club is an option because it’s there and it’s easy. I mean, of all things why that?

The most addictive thing is online gaming so if you want repetitive things and dudes hanging out, that’s where it is and you won’t get yourself in a bad spot.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2021, 04:28:41 AM »
OlympiaGym, you should build a tree house or a fort in your living room and invite your friends over. Perhaps this is a good way to gain some chums.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2021, 04:32:07 AM »
"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." -- Groucho Marx

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2021, 04:46:52 AM »

I've had great success with the tree house approach. Olympia Gym, have you thought about forming a book club? You could come up with a clubhouse name and design some cool patches or T-shirts for it. There's also a lot of great drinks recipes online that you could make for your friends. I've recently been fermenting my own ginger beer and it's a real hit.

It could be a tree house book club that only reads about organized crime. First few seasons, the motorcycle clubs, then La Cosa Nostra, then maybe some international flair with the Triads.....

RFFR - Readers Forever, Forever Readers.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2021, 05:25:25 AM »
Or Mayans.

Dumbest show ever. They act so pretentious it's downright corny lol

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2021, 05:26:35 AM »
HA is still mostly all white. Pagans are becoming Latino. I don’t know about the other one.

It's not so much about race, the only color they care about is GREEN...

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2021, 05:53:19 AM »
I hope you find what you are looking for. Be careful though as they are called one percenters for a reason. Apparently 99% of bikers live within the confines of the law. The 1% proudly don't. Is that something you can handle? You might be expected to do and be part of stuff that could get you locked up. Is that a risk that is worth the reward?
Agree, why be their Bitch? for what a fucking patch?  :D  Nothing against Bikers who ride alone or with a small group of Buddies but these 1% MC are about money..drugs..etc.
check this video out. They turn on their own.
listen to Jimmy-D  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2021, 07:00:05 AM »
To join a biker gang when young, you’re an insecure dweeb or a natural-born lowlife punk.

Joining as a mature adult, you are a complete goofball retard.

Fuck sake

One-percent-er. Oooooooooooh. Impressive.

In my late teens/early twenties, I was around a lot of outlaw bikers (gyms, work, etc.)  Most were total clowns.

This.

I’ve always said anyone joining a gang is a pussy and need the mob mentality to be tough. Obviously some exceptions but most are pussies.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2021, 07:22:34 AM »

This.

I’ve always said anyone joining a gang is a pussy and need the mob mentality to be tough. Obviously some exceptions but most are pussies.

every true GBr KNOWS that you lone wolf it through life - if you need motivation watch "the equalizer" and branch warren training vids - fck the gang shit

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2021, 10:08:10 AM »

It could be a tree house book club that only reads about organized crime. First few seasons, the motorcycle clubs, then La Cosa Nostra, then maybe some international flair with the Triads.....

RFFR - Readers Forever, Forever Readers.

I’m hoping olympiagyms mom invites us all over for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
X

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2021, 10:52:14 AM »
"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." -- Groucho Marx

Love his movies.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2021, 01:17:36 PM »
I’m hoping olympiagyms mom invites us all over for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Are you and Rory going to be the bread?  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2021, 01:43:15 PM »

Are you and Rory going to be the bread?  ;D

Yes, of course.

Vince B and Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, are the jam!!
X