Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

GASP accessories

(1/3) > >>

El Diablo Blanco:
I am seeing this new brand of wrist wraps in a lot of photos that the pros are wearing.  Especially in that piss mag MD.  I tried to search google for GASP but only got some UK vendors.  Anyone know where you can buy those GASP wrist wraps in the US?  They look pretty good.

ribonucleic:

--- Quote from: mon_of_steele on February 06, 2007, 11:22:12 AM ---I am seeing this new brand of wrist wraps in a lot of photos that the pros are wearing.  Especially in that piss mag MD.  I tried to search google for GASP but only got some UK vendors.  Anyone know where you can buy those GASP wrist wraps in the US?  They look pretty good.

--- End quote ---

Ask your Mom for an advance on your allowance so you can upgrade your Photobucket account.

Blockhead:

I noticed that. My guess is that House of Pain lost the bid to subliminally market their products w/ MD...so GASP won it and now in ever single photoshoot you got these guys whoring their shirts/straps/hats etc...

El Diablo Blanco:

--- Quote from: ribonucleic on February 06, 2007, 11:23:56 AM ---Ask your Mom for an advance on your allowance so you can upgrade your Photobucket account.

--- End quote ---

Photobucket is  crap site.  They don't like nudity.  lol.  I'll fix it. 

Dingleberry:

--- Quote from: mon_of_steele on February 06, 2007, 11:39:35 AM ---Photobucket is  crap site.  They don't like nudity.  lol.  I'll fix it. 

--- End quote ---

It's not like you didn't get your money's worth, considering they're free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version