Author Topic: hashimotos disease  (Read 34236 times)

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
Re: hashimotos disease
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 08:43:47 AM »
Updating this post.

So it has been over a year since they found my thyroid values FUBAR. I had my blood tested in July and the TPA had gone down to the 900`s.
 The doc switched me from the topical test compound to low dose test injections 2x a week, for a while I was doing both { that was fun  ;D }  
 Anyway the latest bloodwork says that my test is at 935 and my TPA is 491, better than the 1100 where we started for sure but still needs to be below 59.

I still can`t work out like I want but if I space it out, 1 day run - next day lift - rest. I seem to get by, I still get days where I know my body is wrecked so I am learning to give it rest and not push it.

It is still nearly impossible to lose weight but some days I feel like my body is starting to recover - you know the feeling when the internal furnace is on.
 I have pretty much cut out the wheat products and only take in sugar a couple times a month at a party or something, no alcohol, and a diet coke on a rare occasion. My diet could be a bit cleaner but honestly it isn`t that bad. Lots of apples, bananas and some grapefruit.
 The way things are progressing it will probably take another 9 months to a year to be fully recovered from whatever went haywire.
 I am pretty happy that I have not had to go on some bizarre medicine and that my doc just didn`t just start throwing pills at me.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »
Good to hear, brother!

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 10:03:55 AM »
 Thanks man, this has been a real suck ass ordeal but maybe the light at the end of the tunnel isn`t a train after all.

stay positive.   :D