Author Topic: Allah is satan.  (Read 59430 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Re: Allah is satan.
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2017, 12:23:42 PM »
Now this is interesting (and I mean that in a good way).

Sounds like you have seen a lot more of the evil of people than I have.

What have you witnessed that makes you feel that following JC will only lead to greater pain, suffering, etc...?

yeah its like lord of the rings...the ring is the power. it eats your soul and makes everybody envy you...but man is god and god is man....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2017, 12:02:32 PM »
yeah its like lord of the rings...the ring is the power. it eats your soul and makes everybody envy you...but man is god and god is man....

So God is like the ring from LOTR because like the ring God  gives you power and eats your soul and then everyone envies you because of God but man actually is God and God is actually man.

Just one follow up question.

Huh??

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2017, 03:01:30 AM »
So God is like the ring from LOTR because like the ring God  gives you power and eats your soul and then everyone envies you because of God but man actually is God and God is actually man.

Just one follow up question.

Huh??

mane, the catholic church was pretty much the first international corporation to be created. Money and power are their targets as is the case for 99% of people.

So, money power =  ring from LOTR, Peeps want it => they envy you => they try to hurt you or to flatter you in one way or another (depending on their character).

GOD is the man who has managed to come on top. Not so difficult to comprehend. huh?

Better than the story of the hippy dude from the pseudo virgin mother who dies like a bitch to take our sins and is resurrected to brag about it?!!! oh, brother...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2017, 02:33:33 PM »
mane, the catholic church was pretty much the first international corporation to be created. Money and power are their targets as is the case for 99% of people.

So, money power =  ring from LOTR, Peeps want it => they envy you => they try to hurt you or to flatter you in one way or another (depending on their character).

GOD is the man who has managed to come on top. Not so difficult to comprehend. huh?

Better than the story of the hippy dude from the pseudo virgin mother who dies like a bitch to take our sins and is resurrected to brag about it?!!! oh, brother...

Oh I see.   Thing is I'm not a Catholic.  I'm a Christian.  Catholic church was perverted by money and power and governmental influence.  Hence various believers in Christ protested against the Catholic church demanding reform.

The God of Catholicism has been replaced by papal authority (man makes himself a god), but fortunately that has nothing to do with what I preach.   

I follow Christ.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2017, 03:14:37 PM »
Oh I see.   Thing is I'm not a Catholic.  I'm a Christian.  Catholic church was perverted by money and power and governmental influence.  Hence various believers in Christ protested against the Catholic church demanding reform.

The God of Catholicism has been replaced by papal authority (man makes himself a god), but fortunately that has nothing to do with what I preach.   

I follow Christ.

like Christianity doesn't have corruption.......

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2017, 06:09:13 AM »

I follow Christ.

Good for you man. Stay in Disneyland.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2017, 06:48:37 AM »
like Christianity doesn't have corruption.......

Sure, bad apples in every organization.  Scripture warns about them.  Although you seem to be drawing a parallel between the need for reformation of the Catholic church due to corruption and corruption in Christianity.

Tell me, what is that corruption you're referring to?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2017, 06:52:24 AM »
Good for you man. Stay in Disneyland.

Well clearly your objection is against Catholicism...at least that's what you presented.

Do you have anything beyond your objection of Catholicism or "hit and run" insults to offer?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2017, 09:01:49 AM »
Well clearly your objection is against Catholicism...at least that's what you presented.

Do you have anything beyond your objection of Catholicism or "hit and run" insults to offer?

nope, it is against religious weerdoes like you mane...muslim, catholic, buddist same shit different toilet.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2017, 01:08:10 PM »
nope, it is against religious weerdoes like you mane...muslim, catholic, buddist same shit different toilet.

I'll no longer be addressing any of your posts because you're just a mocker.   No capacity for discussion.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2017, 03:56:33 PM »
I'll no longer be addressing any of your posts because you're just a mocker.   No capacity for discussion.   

not a bad decision

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2017, 04:12:00 AM »
I'll no longer be addressing any of your posts because you're just a mocker.   No capacity for discussion.  

sorry, you are nice dude. peace.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2017, 06:25:11 AM »
sorry, you are nice dude. peace.

I appreciate you being cool.  I won't ignore your posts.   ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2017, 11:06:31 AM »

You are likely an atheist, which is fine. Studies on the demographics of atheism have concluded that self-identified atheists comprise anywhere from 2% to 13% of the world's population.  Christianity is the largest faith with 2.2 billion adherents or 31.5 per cent of the world's population. There are about 1.6 billion Muslims around the world - or 23 per cent of the global population.

By comparison, Atheist and Agnostics together could be the third largest group. You are definitely not alone.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2017, 03:10:21 PM »
You are likely an atheist, which is fine. Studies on the demographics of atheism have concluded that self-identified atheists comprise anywhere from 2% to 13% of the world's population.  Christianity is the largest faith with 2.2 billion adherents or 31.5 per cent of the world's population. There are about 1.6 billion Muslims around the world - or 23 per cent of the global population.

By comparison, Atheist and Agnostics together could be the third largest group. You are definitely not alone.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2017, 07:55:33 PM »

give it time.. as distance increases from the 1st century, more will come to realize the reality of religion and how it is based on superstition and old tales. Within 100 to 200 years I see Agnosticism or atheism becoming the dominant position. we've come so far with technology and science in the last 100 years, I can foresee even in our lifetime a trend to increase towards non religion

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2017, 06:09:57 AM »
give it time.. as distance increases from the 1st century, more will come to realize the reality of religion and how it is based on superstition and old tales. Within 100 to 200 years I see Agnosticism or atheism becoming the dominant position. we've come so far with technology and science in the last 100 years, I can foresee even in our lifetime a trend to increase towards non religion

completely and totally agree with one exception in that I believe Christianity will become globally outlawed and all other non-Christians faiths/entities/opinions will unite into one cohesive "system of thought" that removes God altogether.  atheists and agnostics have a lot to look forward to.  a grand sense of "I told you so" to all Christians (and really the entire world).  a unified, global purpose realized under the guidance and influence of science and reason shaped by atheists and reformed, former theists.  all remaining, underground Christian adherents will likely be hunted, rounded up and jailed and/or killed.  basically the world of anti-Christs will finally realize the dream of "no more God".   it'll likely be a global party of sorts....a celebration of victory.....like the days of Noah.....the world shaped and lead by faithless men of reason and science.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2017, 05:05:30 PM »
completely and totally agree with one exception in that I believe Christianity will become globally outlawed and all other non-Christians faiths/entities/opinions will unite into one cohesive "system of thought" that removes God altogether.  atheists and agnostics have a lot to look forward to.  a grand sense of "I told you so" to all Christians (and really the entire world).  a unified, global purpose realized under the guidance and influence of science and reason shaped by atheists and reformed, former theists.  all remaining, underground Christian adherents will likely be hunted, rounded up and jailed and/or killed.  basically the world of anti-Christs will finally realize the dream of "no more God".   it'll likely be a global party of sorts....a celebration of victory.....like the days of Noah.....the world shaped and lead by faithless men of reason and science.  

I don't agree with any of your vision, although I wouldn't approve of Christianity being outlawed, I would enjoy a day when some well meaning politicians stop trying to sneak their religious rules and beliefs into laws. Outlawing that, (Not many people are swayed apparently by the exclusionary clause, hence the law suits believers keep losing) it would be nice to get it in black and white once and for all. Leave your religion at home or the church, don't bring it into government work

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2017, 09:21:51 PM »
I don't agree with any of your vision, although I wouldn't approve of Christianity being outlawed, I would enjoy a day when some well meaning politicians stop trying to sneak their religious rules and beliefs into laws. Outlawing that, (Not many people are swayed apparently by the exclusionary clause, hence the law suits believers keep losing) it would be nice to get it in black and white once and for all. Leave your religion at home or the church, don't bring it into government work

You'll eventually get your wish whether or not you agree with me and I have no expectation nonbelievers will ever agree with me.  If I were to enter a room with an atheist and turn on the light and say "the light is on" I have no doubt that atheist would disagree and say "no the light is off".

The church isn't a building.  The church is a community of believers.  Wherever that body of believers happens to be so is the church.  When nonbelievers tell believers to "keep God at the church" they do so in ignorance.  Wherever believers are so is God and the church.....day or night, 24/7, rain or shine.  Believers bring the church to nonbelievers because nonbelievers don't go to the church.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2017, 03:17:28 PM »
You'll eventually get your wish whether or not you agree with me and I have no expectation nonbelievers will ever agree with me.  If I were to enter a room with an atheist and turn on the light and say "the light is on" I have no doubt that atheist would disagree and say "no the light is off".

The church isn't a building.  The church is a community of believers.  Wherever that body of believers happens to be so is the church.  When nonbelievers tell believers to "keep God at the church" they do so in ignorance.  Wherever believers are so is God and the church.....day or night, 24/7, rain or shine.  Believers bring the church to nonbelievers because nonbelievers don't go to the church.

Then you don't understand atheists. If there is empirical or compelling evidence the light was on, they would agree with you

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2017, 11:02:13 AM »
Then you don't understand atheists. If there is empirical or compelling evidence the light was on, they would agree with you

true.  the reasonable, rational atheist would do that; unfortunately there really arent many (or any) of those in my experience LOL.  atheists I regularly encounter disagree with theists on virtually anything merely on principle alone.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2017, 01:14:26 PM »
true.  the reasonable, rational atheist would do that; unfortunately there really arent many (or any) of those in my experience LOL.  atheists I regularly encounter disagree with theists on virtually anything merely on principle alone.

I think you misspelled evidence

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2017, 08:40:59 AM »
I think you misspelled evidence

Well atheists only follow evidence if it first appears to agree with their presuppositions so when they disagree with theists all evidence has long been thrown out and generic principles (aka presuppositions) take precedence in all decision making and formation of opinions.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2017, 01:02:48 PM »
Well atheists only follow evidence if it first appears to agree with their presuppositions so when they disagree with theists all evidence has long been thrown out and generic principles (aka presuppositions) take precedence in all decision making and formation of opinions.

or science.. if it agrees with what the majority of scientist agree on based on the data

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2017, 01:34:36 PM »

Other people believe faith alone trumps evidence.