Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Which aas cycle older guy 48 years.

(1/5) > >>

Christo:
Hi There,

I am 48 years old. I don;t wanna go on TRT yet,

What is the best cycle for me? I want to gain 5 kg netto.
I don;t want to use trenbolone.

My idea:

Testosteron Enanthaat 250 mg per week (or every 5days?)
Deca 200 mg or Primobolan 200 mg per week (or every 5 days)
Anvar or Turinabol 30 mg per day.

10 weeks.

HCG 500 IU per week during the cycle
PCT---> Nolvadex 20 mg per day 3 weeks.

I am a quick responder regarding AAS

Good to go?
My Health is very important. Therefore light-moderate cycle.

IroNat:
You don't want to go on TRT but you want to load up with a bunch of other hormonal drugs?

There's a disconnect there.

P.S. You call all that a "light cycle"?

A light cycle would be only 20 mg of Anavar a day period.

You realize as soon as you stop taking all those drugs your 5 kg will melt off right?  Why bother?

deadz:

--- Quote from: Christo on September 27, 2020, 10:02:53 AM ---Hi There,

I am 48 years old. I don;t wanna go on TRT yet,

What is the best cycle for me? I want to gain 5 kg netto.
I don;t want to use trenbolone.

My idea:

Testosteron Enanthaat 250 mg per week (or every 5days?)
Deca 200 mg or Primobolan 200 mg per week (or every 5 days)
Anvar or Turinabol 30 mg per day.

10 weeks.

HCG 500 IU per week during the cycle
PCT---> Nolvadex 20 mg per day 3 weeks.

I am a quick responder regarding AAS

Good to go?
My Health is very important. Therefore light-moderate cycle.

--- End quote ---
48...TRT with an occasional blast. You're wasting your time otherwise.

Ab527:
I m 45 , and self trt at 100 mg per week. Blasting every 2-3 months for 4-6 weeks with small doses of other steroids. Looking and feeling great on this. But it's not healthy, and you can't be healthy when on steroids. When blasting all my lipids panels is a mess, my RBC is going overboard. After blast and when on trt I have the time to bring them back to normal. Eating a clean diet all year around, taking healthy supplements, cardio, and doing blood works 4-5 times per year . This is my way of doing things at this age.

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Ab527 on October 04, 2020, 11:39:35 PM ---I m 45 , and self trt at 100 mg per week. Blasting every 2-3 months for 4-6 weeks with small doses of other steroids. Looking and feeling great on this. But it's not healthy, and you can't be healthy when on steroids. When blasting all my lipids panels is a mess, my RBC is going overboard. After blast and when on trt I have the time to bring them back to normal. Eating a clean diet all year around, taking healthy supplements, cardio, and doing blood works 4-5 times per year . This is my way of doing things at this age.

--- End quote ---

I'm about your age and do something similar, but i blast for much longer periods as long as my blood labs are good.  A lot of it depends on how much you are blasting and what compounds.  Certain compounds wreck my blood work while others do very little.

If i keep my Test below 750mg a week and stay away from heavy androgens like Tren, my blood works stays very consistent.  The only compounds i use these days are Test, Deca, Eq, Dbol and Var.

As you get older i have noticed it's important to eat very clean and keep my bodyweight down, once i hit 220 pounds my BP goes through the roof.  As long as you get blood work done and make adjustments i think it's ok to run longer cycles.  The past 3 years my blood work has been so stable that my Doctor can't tell if i'm blasting or not.  I can't get careless, but for my age range i am perfectly healthy, in fact i'm healthier "on paper" than i was 10-12 years ago.

Stay far away from Tren, Drol, Mast, Proviron and be very conservative with ancillaries like arimidex, that stuff absolutely wrecks my blood work and that's why i don't take anything to control estrogen.  I never go over 500mg of Test EW so i don't really need to be concerned with it anyway.

I just started a blast on October 1st and it feels good already, i haven't blasted since March because training has been to difficult with the Covid nonsense.  Took my first shot last Thursday and been popping 20mg of Dbol twice a day, i can already feel my calves getting pumped when i walk and my forearms feel tight all day.

BP this morning was 120/55 and i'm getting a baseline blood lab this Friday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version