Author Topic: Liberal Racism  (Read 20195 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Liberal Racism
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2021, 11:30:37 AM »
THE DALLAS RACIAL JUSTICE GROUP URGES WHITE DAD AND MOM TO NOT SHIP THEIR KIDS TO IVY LEAGUE FACULTIES
By -July 26, 2021

Dallas Justice Now (DJN), a “racial justice” advocacy group, has been active in persuading “wealthy white liberal” families not to send their white children to Ivy League schools or other top 50 higher education institutions to do so Colored places are available to “correct historical errors”.

An organization pretending to be a “Racial Justice” group has sent letters informing white wealthy Democrats about the “College Pledge” in the wealthiest neighborhoods of Dallas like the legendary Highland Park:

I’m just dead. ”Highland Park is one of the richest areas in Texas. These Democratic parents would run over the fire and plot murder if their children attended an Ivy League or other top school. Then they get that from a Black Lives Matter organization.

“We write to you because we know that you are white and live in the Highland Park Independent School District and therefore enjoy tremendous privileges at the expense of color communities,” the letter begins.

“You live in the whitest and richest neighborhood in Dallas, whether you know it or not, you earned or inherited your money by oppressing people of color. However, we also understand that you are a Democrat and a supporter of Black Lives Matter. “Movement that will make you one of our white allies and enable you to correct these cruel injustices,” it continues.

“We need you to support and support your words with deeds and real sacrifices to make our separate city more just,” the letter calls for.

Much of the reading material on the group’s website is almost satirical. White parents can make the pledge online on the group’s website. The promise form asks the users who read it, “Will you accept the college promise?” There are two options to choose from: “I am a racist hypocrite” or “I agree”.

Online form “University promise” | Dallas Justice Now

“Talking is not enough. Make a commitment to take action and sacrifice to correct centuries of injustice,” read the description of the promise. “Open up spaces for Black and LatinX communities by refusing to send your kids to Ivy League and US News & World Report Top 50 schools, and encourage friends, neighbors, and family members to do the same. Post.” Imagine, those hundreds of thousands of places in these institutions have only been filled by marginalized communities. Imagine the possibilities. We can achieve real justice in our lifetime, but only if white people are willing to sacrifice their privileges. “

The group said: “As a white person with privileges from both my whiteness and my neighborhood, I recognize the need to make sacrifices to face hundreds of years of murder, slavery, discrimination, and lack of educational and economic opportunities correct that color was done to people. “

“I understand that access to top-quality schools is a key component of economic and social advancement. Therefore, I undertake that my children will not apply to or attend any Ivy League school or US News & World Report Top 50 school to do so Position at this school is available to People of Color to correct historical errors. If I have no children under the age of 18. I undertake to encourage my privileged white friends, neighbors, and family members with children to sign the pledge and to hold them accountable until then, ”concludes the promise.

DJN states at the bottom of the page of the form that the group will “publicly announce the names of those who have and have not signed the pledge.” A space is reserved for “WHITE ALLIES WHO SIGNED” on the website.

“Our promise arose out of a need to provide children in our community with educational opportunities that we have been denied for centuries,” DJN Founder Michele Washington told Dallas City Wire.

Washington said numerous wealthy white residents, including those who live in the 95 percent white Park Cities, consider themselves “allies” because of Black Lives Matter signs on their property or “displaying black people like animals in their charity galas.” put, “Washington said the Dallas City Wire. “You are the problem. If whites want to be our allies, they HAVE to make sacrifices.”

“In the civil rights movement, our white allies risked their lives to end the cruel Jim Crow laws,” Washington said in an interview with the local news agency. “Still, many people think that just by posting on social media can they achieve anything – it is hurtful to those of us who have dedicated our lives to social justice to think that it will be enough to make hundreds of years of them Overcoming oppression. “

A white woman named Casie Tomlin, who received a promise on DJN’s letterhead last week, spoke out against the initiative. Washington has since labeled Tomlin “racist” and named her job and job title, both of which details about Tomlin were released by the Dallas City Wire.

“What you said is part of an ongoing harassment campaign against me, a single mother, over an agenda that she wants to move forward. I am now and have always been an active advocate of social justice, ”Tomlin replied.

Washington also accused Tomlin of being the embodiment of a racist “Karen” because she said the white woman donated only $ 3 to DJN and then labeled the group a “fraud”. Washington said Tomlin “tried to arm law enforcement” by calling the university park police department to complain about the pledges and “try to put our volunteers at risk”.

“Calling the police on people of color when there is no imminent danger is itself an act of violence,” Washington claimed in the interview.

http://dailydallasjournalnews.com/the-dallas-racial-justice-group-urges-white-dad-and-mom-to-not-ship-their-kids-to-ivy-league-faculties/

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2021, 11:38:50 AM »
THE DALLAS RACIAL JUSTICE GROUP URGES WHITE DAD AND MOM TO NOT SHIP THEIR KIDS TO IVY LEAGUE FACULTIES
By -July 26, 2021

Dallas Justice Now (DJN), a “racial justice” advocacy group, has been active in persuading “wealthy white liberal” families not to send their white children to Ivy League schools or other top 50 higher education institutions to do so Colored places are available to “correct historical errors”.

An organization pretending to be a “Racial Justice” group has sent letters informing white wealthy Democrats about the “College Pledge” in the wealthiest neighborhoods of Dallas like the legendary Highland Park:

I’m just dead. ”Highland Park is one of the richest areas in Texas. These Democratic parents would run over the fire and plot murder if their children attended an Ivy League or other top school. Then they get that from a Black Lives Matter organization.

“We write to you because we know that you are white and live in the Highland Park Independent School District and therefore enjoy tremendous privileges at the expense of color communities,” the letter begins.

“You live in the whitest and richest neighborhood in Dallas, whether you know it or not, you earned or inherited your money by oppressing people of color. However, we also understand that you are a Democrat and a supporter of Black Lives Matter. “Movement that will make you one of our white allies and enable you to correct these cruel injustices,” it continues.

“We need you to support and support your words with deeds and real sacrifices to make our separate city more just,” the letter calls for.

Much of the reading material on the group’s website is almost satirical. White parents can make the pledge online on the group’s website. The promise form asks the users who read it, “Will you accept the college promise?” There are two options to choose from: “I am a racist hypocrite” or “I agree”.

Online form “University promise” | Dallas Justice Now

“Talking is not enough. Make a commitment to take action and sacrifice to correct centuries of injustice,” read the description of the promise. “Open up spaces for Black and LatinX communities by refusing to send your kids to Ivy League and US News & World Report Top 50 schools, and encourage friends, neighbors, and family members to do the same. Post.” Imagine, those hundreds of thousands of places in these institutions have only been filled by marginalized communities. Imagine the possibilities. We can achieve real justice in our lifetime, but only if white people are willing to sacrifice their privileges. “

The group said: “As a white person with privileges from both my whiteness and my neighborhood, I recognize the need to make sacrifices to face hundreds of years of murder, slavery, discrimination, and lack of educational and economic opportunities correct that color was done to people. “

“I understand that access to top-quality schools is a key component of economic and social advancement. Therefore, I undertake that my children will not apply to or attend any Ivy League school or US News & World Report Top 50 school to do so Position at this school is available to People of Color to correct historical errors. If I have no children under the age of 18. I undertake to encourage my privileged white friends, neighbors, and family members with children to sign the pledge and to hold them accountable until then, ”concludes the promise.

DJN states at the bottom of the page of the form that the group will “publicly announce the names of those who have and have not signed the pledge.” A space is reserved for “WHITE ALLIES WHO SIGNED” on the website.

“Our promise arose out of a need to provide children in our community with educational opportunities that we have been denied for centuries,” DJN Founder Michele Washington told Dallas City Wire.

Washington said numerous wealthy white residents, including those who live in the 95 percent white Park Cities, consider themselves “allies” because of Black Lives Matter signs on their property or “displaying black people like animals in their charity galas.” put, “Washington said the Dallas City Wire. “You are the problem. If whites want to be our allies, they HAVE to make sacrifices.”

“In the civil rights movement, our white allies risked their lives to end the cruel Jim Crow laws,” Washington said in an interview with the local news agency. “Still, many people think that just by posting on social media can they achieve anything – it is hurtful to those of us who have dedicated our lives to social justice to think that it will be enough to make hundreds of years of them Overcoming oppression. “

A white woman named Casie Tomlin, who received a promise on DJN’s letterhead last week, spoke out against the initiative. Washington has since labeled Tomlin “racist” and named her job and job title, both of which details about Tomlin were released by the Dallas City Wire.

“What you said is part of an ongoing harassment campaign against me, a single mother, over an agenda that she wants to move forward. I am now and have always been an active advocate of social justice, ”Tomlin replied.

Washington also accused Tomlin of being the embodiment of a racist “Karen” because she said the white woman donated only $ 3 to DJN and then labeled the group a “fraud”. Washington said Tomlin “tried to arm law enforcement” by calling the university park police department to complain about the pledges and “try to put our volunteers at risk”.

“Calling the police on people of color when there is no imminent danger is itself an act of violence,” Washington claimed in the interview.

http://dailydallasjournalnews.com/the-dallas-racial-justice-group-urges-white-dad-and-mom-to-not-ship-their-kids-to-ivy-league-faculties/

Yet, for some reason, BLM ain't encouraging black students to go to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), such as my alma mater, Florida A&M University.

I don't get it. FAMU (undergrad students) is 83% black students, 7% white, 5% Latino, and 5% other. YOU HEAR THAT!! There are too many white folk in Rattler-Land. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2021, 11:52:45 AM »
Black students there are performing below 50th percentile in English and below 33rd in math, so let's CRT our way to equity!  Why isn't Harris president yet?  Move it, people, let's go!  ::)

https://www.district65.net/cms/lib/IL01906289/Centricity/Domain/59/SD65-District%20Report-2019-2020-Final.pdf

All the more reasons MORE of them should be going to HBCUs. Too many black high school grads have to take remedial courses, just to get them up to snuff for college courses. In most colleges, it's sink or swim. HBCUs are more likely to let these kids take those courses and get caught up and later pursue college-level work en route to a diploma.

Unfortunately, that's a double-edge swords. HBCUs that have a high acceptance rate ALSO have a high washout rate. If you aren't a rock-star student but you're persistent, you can get your degree at a black college.

Again, why isn't BLM pushing higher enrollment at HBCUs? All this "woke" stuff is merely recycled pap that I heard in college 25 years ago.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2021, 06:56:43 PM »
Black Parent Files Complaint Against Atlanta School for Allegedly Segregating Classes Based on Race
Terrell Jermaine Starr
Wed, August 11, 2021

Atlanta parent Kila Posey has filed a federal complaint against her child’s elementary school claiming that it segregated children by race.

Posey said the principal of Mary Lin Elementary School, Sharyn Briscoe, believed the practice was in the best interest of the students, according to WSB-TV 2.

“First, it was just disbelief that I was having this conversation in 2020 with a person that looks just like me—a Black woman,” Posey said. “It’s segregating classrooms. You cannot segregate classrooms. You can’t do it.”

According to Posey, the school placed Black students in two separate classes with two separate teachers and the white kids were placed in six classes with six different teachers.

Here is more on this story, per WSB-TV 2:

The parent said she found this out when she let Briscoe know she wanted her child placed in the classroom of a teacher she thought would be a good fit.

Posey said the principal told her that wouldn’t work.

“She said that’s not one of the Black classes, and I immediately said, ‘What does that mean?’ I was confused. I asked for more clarification. I was like, ‘We have those in the school?’ And she proceeded to say, ‘Yes. I have decided that I’m going to place all of the Black students in two classes,’” Posey said.

Posey said she insisted her child be placed in a class with white students. She said Briscoe explained her child would be isolated.

“I explained to her she shouldn’t be isolated or punished because I’m unwilling to go along with your illegal and unethical practice,” Posey said.

The Poseys recorded a call with an assistant principal where they complained about the segregated classes. The administrator confirmed it was the principal’s decision and seemed to offer an explanation for why the classes were set up this way.

“I just wish we had more Black kids, and then some of them are in a class because of the services that they need,” the administrator said on the recording.

Posey’s lawyer said the practice at Mary Lin is a violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. She has filed a complaint with the Department of Education, which is investigating the matter.

When WSB-TV 2 reached the Atlanta Public Schools about Posey’s allegations, they released this statement:

“Atlanta Public Schools does not condone the assigning of students to classrooms based on race. The district conducted a review of the allegations. Appropriate actions were taken to address the issue and the matter was closed.”

Posey said she wants the school leadership removed for carrying out this practice.

“My community, had they known about this, would probably be extremely upset,” she said. “Not just the Black parents but also white parents.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/black-parent-files-complaint-against-180000833.html

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2021, 07:07:35 PM »
Damn these fools are causing us to go backwards.  WTF

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2021, 08:27:26 PM »
Damn these fools are causing us to go backwards.  WTF

This is what progressives do when they believe no one is watching.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/mom-says-atlanta-school-racially-segregated-daughter-lawsuit/

A black mother is blasting her daughter’s Georgia elementary school for “segregating” African American students to give them “more opportunities” amid a series of controversies tied to critical race theory.

Kila Posey filed a federal discrimination complaint against Mary Lin Elementary School in Atlanta after learning that her daughter had been placed in a class only for black students.

The outraged mother told WSB-TV that principal Sharyn Briscoe, who is also black, informed her that students were being separated by race to give them more opportunities.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2021, 09:03:19 PM »
This is what progressives do when they believe no one is watching.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/mom-says-atlanta-school-racially-segregated-daughter-lawsuit/

A black mother is blasting her daughter’s Georgia elementary school for “segregating” African American students to give them “more opportunities” amid a series of controversies tied to critical race theory.

Kila Posey filed a federal discrimination complaint against Mary Lin Elementary School in Atlanta after learning that her daughter had been placed in a class only for black students.

The outraged mother told WSB-TV that principal Sharyn Briscoe, who is also black, informed her that students were being separated by race to give them more opportunities.

But, I'd bet dollars to donuts, that they aren't trying to pack the two HBCUs in Atlanta (Spelman and Morehouse) with black high school graduates.

Why not bump up the numbers? You'll have all the negroes with whom you can hang out, with virtually all-black dorms, the whole nine.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2021, 12:58:24 PM »
Gov. Gavin Newsom supporters spout criticism of Larry Elder ahead of California recall election
California recall opponents rally behind Gov. Gavin Newsom
By Lisa Bennatan | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gavin-newsom-recall-california-larry-elder

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2021, 02:13:59 PM »
Larry Elder says 'racial epithets' were yelled during egg attack, calls out liberal silence
Elder said the left would be 'screaming about systemic racism' if he were 'a liberal'
By Houston Keene , Andrew Murray | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/larry-elder-racial-epithets-yelled-egg-attack

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2021, 11:24:06 AM »
RACIST left wing Twitter mob on WARPATH against Blacks for Trump. MSNBC is, too.
SEP. 26, 2021 BY FRED T
https://therightscoop.com/racist-left-wing-twitter-mob-on-warpath-against-blacks-for-trump-msnbc-is-too/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2021, 01:31:08 PM »
Deep down dems believe in an underclass and one of the primary factors for that is race.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2021, 07:09:27 PM »
RACIST left wing Twitter mob on WARPATH against Blacks for Trump. MSNBC is, too.
SEP. 26, 2021 BY FRED T
https://therightscoop.com/racist-left-wing-twitter-mob-on-warpath-against-blacks-for-trump-msnbc-is-too/
It drives them insane that they have blacks who think for themselves.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2021, 07:15:09 PM »
It drives them insane that they have blacks who think for themselves.

Definitely not allowed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2021, 04:28:31 PM »
Walmart CRT Training Encourages Employees to Accept That ‘White Is Not Right’
Brittany Bernstein 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/walmart-crt-training-encourages-employees-to-accept-that-white-is-not-right/ar-AAPxpJh?ocid=msedgntp

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2021, 04:33:33 PM »
Walmart CRT Training Encourages Employees to Accept That ‘White Is Not Right’
Brittany Bernstein 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/walmart-crt-training-encourages-employees-to-accept-that-white-is-not-right/ar-AAPxpJh?ocid=msedgntp

yawn... wake me when all the white trump supporting hillbillies stop shopping there

never happen...

therefore ...... be less white

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2021, 04:39:02 PM »

yawn... wake me when all the white trump supporting hillbillies stop shopping there

never happen...

therefore ...... be less white

That's a strange litmus test, but ok. 

Another alternative is to call out racist policies like these and reject them.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2021, 05:02:06 PM »
 ;D

"A Seattle elementary school canceled Halloween activities over concerns about student equity and inclusion. Specifically, Seattle Public Schools says Black males do not celebrate and, more generally, students of color feel marginalized by the holiday. One parent, however, thinks this is an “exercise in affluent white vanity that is wokeism.”

Benjamin Franklin Day Elementary (B.F. Day) in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood typically hosts Halloween festivities each year. They include a “Pumpkin Parade” where students wear costumes if they choose. But the school administration changed its focus to “foundational beliefs around equity for our students and families,” and, consequently, they’re canceling Halloween.

This year the only thing spooky and creepy is the school’s commitment to wokeness. What could be more equitable than having strangers give you free candy? Not to the school’s Racial Equity Team that decided with staff to gut Halloween."

https://mynorthwest.com/3183712/rantz-seattle-elementary-school-cancels-halloween-equity-concerns/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2021, 05:58:23 PM »
‘We Gotta Take These Motherf***ers Out’: Rutgers Assoc. Professor Rages Against White People
"...white people showed up being raggedy and violent and terrible and trying to take everything from everybody.”

By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
Oct 28, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/we-gotta-take-these-motherfers-out-rutgers-assoc-professor-rages-against-white-people

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2021, 07:02:53 PM »
Why is White not capitalized in any of these articles but Black is?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2021, 09:12:49 AM »
woooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kill Whitey!!!!

https://ground.news/article/rutgers-professor-says-white-people-deserve-low-birth-rates_fba3f2

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2021, 12:23:10 PM »
Why is White not capitalized in any of these articles but Black is?
That is the new thing now.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2021, 07:02:59 PM »
Let's do this!!!

AT&T for the win!!!

White people need to all die -- AT&T

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21094697-att-original-source-documents

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2021, 01:20:27 PM »
Let's do this!!!

AT&T for the win!!!

White people need to all die -- AT&T

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21094697-att-original-source-documents
I was thinking about getting internet service through them, but F them now.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2021, 10:55:50 AM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2021, 01:38:34 PM »
Bunch of retards.  How do they explain a great black woman, named Sears who won the Lt governor?