Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 64163 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2021, 01:38:27 PM »
My sympathies to Shitzo for only having Getbig to help him with his grief.
T

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2021, 05:22:00 PM »
Didn't this guy fake his own death? How do we know he isn't doing the same thing with his family? Mom died in Feb from what? Grandma died from Covid? I mean if mom didn't die from Covid and just grandma has it really ravished his entire family or did 100 year old grandma die from covid just like she would have if she caught the flu? What killed mom? If it was Covid was she obese like Shizzo?

You openly cried about someone contacting your mom, yet you come on here spouting this shit?

Jesus Christ you are a vain psychopath. It’s no wonder you ran and hid from Josh Rehaluk.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2021, 05:30:31 PM »
You openly cried about someone contacting your mom, yet you come on here spouting this shit?

Jesus Christ you are a vain psychopath. It’s no wonder you ran and hid from Josh Rehaluk.

Did I contact anyones mom fuck no but the guy faked his own death yes? I also didnt run from anyone but dude lives in Canada on sight I will drop his ass and anyone else who defends him

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2021, 05:49:23 PM »
Did I contact anyones mom fuck no but the guy faked his own death yes? I also didnt run from anyone but dude lives in Canada on sight I will drop his ass and anyone else who defends him

You’re not dropping anyone, creampuff.

It’s laughable that you are lecturing people about the truth when everything you say is bullshit.

Shut your whore mouth. You’re living proof that stupidity has no bottom.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2021, 05:53:14 PM »
You’re not dropping anyone, creampuff.

It’s laughable that you are lecturing people about the truth when everything you say is bullshit.

Shut your whore mouth. You’re living proof that stupidity has no bottom.

I not only speak the gospel. I back it up meanwhile this dude is a known liar who has faked his own death. So yeah when he says his entire family is dying of Covid I have questions. I am also highly educated and test of the charts so go fuck yourself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2021, 05:56:08 PM »
I not only speak the gospel. I back it up meanwhile this dude is a known liar who has faked his own death. So yeah when he says his entire family is dying of Covid I have questions. I am also highly educated and test of the charts so go fuck yourself.
You have a big mouth and 100% wouldn't run it in real life.

Good luck shitso, best wishes for your dad.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2021, 05:57:05 PM »

You’re a chronic liar.

You’re as stupid as the day is long.

You look like you have Downs Syndrome.

And you assault women.

Yeah, you’re a real prize juicehead.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2021, 05:58:05 PM »

Are U dumb , don't threaten others !.   ::)

1MR is gonna ban U !.

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2021, 05:59:54 PM »
Didn't this guy fake his own death? How do we know he isn't doing the same thing with his family? Mom died in Feb from what? Grandma died from Covid? I mean if mom didn't die from Covid and just grandma has it really ravished his entire family or did 100 year old grandma die from covid just like she would have if she caught the flu? What killed mom? If it was Covid was she obese like Shizzo?

You're a narrow manlet. Nobody should take anything you say seriously.

Sorry about your family OP. That sounds like a really shitty situation to be in.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2021, 06:01:08 PM »
Are U dumb , don't threaten others !.   ::)

1MR is gonna ban U !.

You’re trying to talk sense to a pussbag.

The more he threatens, the more Josh will attack him and his family.

If he had an IQ of 50 he would be able to figure that out.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2021, 06:04:20 PM »

Sorry about your family OP. That sounds like a really shitty situation to be in.

Why would anyone listen to the opinion of a Downs Syndrome baby who can’t squat his own bodyweight?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2021, 06:15:43 PM »
I'm just mentally, physically, and emotionally drained at this point.

My mother died in February. What was supposed to be a celebration of my sister's newborn baby, a few weeks ago, has since killed my grandmother due to Covid complications (she was vaccinated) and my father is currently battling Covid in the ICU.

Nothing like getting a call from my father, giving me his bank details etc..."in case something happens." I can't visit him because he is in the Covid ward, and because I have been dealing with Covid myself for over a week. I felt like real shit for a few days, and you can fight it all you want, but if your body isn't processing enough oxygen, you have to go to the hospital. I am slowly getting better, but my father couldn't take it anymore.

Completely ravaged my family in a week and a half. I hope my pops pulls through. I can't lose my mother, grandmother, and father within the span of 8 months.
Jesus! That is a tough one. Truly send you all the best. Stay strong and keep on top of things. It will get better.
DOA

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2021, 06:20:29 PM »
Cmon man! With an IQ as high as yours, you should know and do better.
Apologize..

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2021, 06:21:14 PM »
If this is truthful, then I wish you all the best Shiz. Life can be horrible sometimes, you've just got to keep pushing through.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2021, 06:25:52 PM »
Life can be horrible sometimes, you've just got to keep pushing through.

You learn this down at the gloryhole?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2021, 06:29:32 PM »
Shizzo,

So sorry all this grief and worry has hit you so quickly and so hard. You've lost a lot of family in a very short period of time. This has got to be really rough on you. Do whatever you need to stay strong. Maybe grief counseling?  Seems like you are on the mend from COVID, so that's a blessing.

I will keep your dad in my thoughts, hoping for his quick and thorough recovery. Hope that no one else from that event gets sick with COVID. 

Ignore the few Getbig jerks. There's a lot of other caring folks pulling for you here.   

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2021, 06:34:28 PM »

There's a lot of folks pulling for you here.   

Oh I will bet you are.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2021, 06:38:56 PM »
You learn this down at the gloryhole?

Yeah, sometimes those fucks don't polish off the burrs and rough edges. You ever shove your prick through a freshly hole-sawn hole? Bob Villa most of these fruits are not. 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2021, 06:44:57 PM »
Yeah, sometimes those fucks don't polish off the burrs and rough edges. You ever shove your prick through a freshly hole-sawn hole? Bob Villa most of these fruits are not.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2021, 06:47:54 PM »
Sorry to hear all this brother! …I’ll say a prayer for you! ( if you believe or not I do) 🙏

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2021, 06:48:10 PM »
You’re trying to talk sense to a pussbag.

The more he threatens, the more Josh will attack him and his family.

If he had an IQ of 50 he would be able to figure that out.

Josh isn't goign to do shit accept harass old women from Canada because he is a fuckign pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2021, 06:50:13 PM »
You have a big mouth and 100% wouldn't run it in real life.

Good luck shitso, best wishes for your dad.

Says a troll with a moderator badge by all mean post up I don't need to talk shit in real life because none of you jackasses would dare disrespect me lets be real for a minute I will fuck up this entire board in real life

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2021, 06:52:23 PM »
Why would anyone listen to the opinion of a Downs Syndrome baby who can’t squat his own bodyweight?

You sure about that post up bitch just another random trash talker hiding behind a screen

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2021, 06:53:39 PM »

511 220lbs bigger  wider and leaner than you lets be real here

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2021, 06:57:15 PM »
Says a troll with a moderator badge by all mean post up I don't need to talk shit in real life because none of you jackasses would dare disrespect me lets be real for a minute I will fuck up this entire board in real life

:o

Bro I dont doubt your toughness but you're brittle. You wouldn't be leaving a fight unscathed, you would probably end up taking as much damage as you dish out.

you're like our own Mark Coleman, a champion wrestler, who at the age of 12 was no longer allowed to wrestle high school kids, with brains.