Author Topic: There were almost 14,650 case of rape in Texas in 2019  (Read 874 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
There were almost 14,650 case of rape in Texas in 2019
« on: September 07, 2021, 05:33:21 PM »
I wonder how many women will be forced to give birth to a rapists child or does Texas has some plan to rapidly get them all abortions (assuming the woman wants one).   Texas is going to be a horror show very quickly.  I predict an increase in suicides, do it yourself abortions and who knows what else. 

According to the bill victims of rape, sexual assault or incest are not liable to be sued, so I guess that's the back door around the bill.   This of course will probably lead to many false claims of rape and sexual assault in order to get an abortion after 6 weeks if needed.   

BTW - Texas leads the nation in rape cases (at least they did in 2019) yet oddly the Governor of Texas today said that “And Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets.”

Weird how he claims they are "working tirelessly to eliminate rapists" yet they lead the nation in rape.
Wouldn't it have made more sense to eliminate rapists first before signing this bill?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/232524/forcible-rape-cases-in-the-us-by-state/
https://www.dps.texas.gov/sites/default/files/documents/crimereports/19/cit2019.pdf

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: There were almost 14,650 case of rape in Texas in 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 06:41:22 PM »
Cool story bro
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 06:42:41 PM »
Cool story bro

you think 14,500 cases of rape in one year is cool

I guess that makes sense since you're a Trumptard and THE TRAITOR is an accused rapist

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 06:45:51 PM »
you think 14,500 cases of rape in one year is cool

I guess that makes sense since you're a Trumptard and THE TRAITOR is an accused rapist
Why are you a liar?

Here are the 10 states with the highest levels of rape:

Alaska (150 per 100k)
Arkansas (77 per 100k)
Michigan (72 per 100k)
South Dakota (72 per 100k)
Nevada (68 per 100k)
Colorado (66 per 100k)
Nebraska (64 per 100k)
New Mexico (61 per 100k)
Montana (58 per 100k)
Oklahoma (57 per 100k)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 06:52:27 PM »
Why are you a liar?

Here are the 10 states with the highest levels of rape:

Alaska (150 per 100k)
Arkansas (77 per 100k)
Michigan (72 per 100k)
South Dakota (72 per 100k)
Nevada (68 per 100k)
Colorado (66 per 100k)
Nebraska (64 per 100k)
New Mexico (61 per 100k)
Montana (58 per 100k)
Oklahoma (57 per 100k)

per capita but Texas has the most cases of any state and that's the bottom line
We're still talking 14,500 case of rape
That's almost 40 rapes per day
How many rape babies will be born next year?

Abbot said they were working tirelessly eliminate rape.
Whatever they've done so far it's not working

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 07:02:12 PM »
per capita but Texas has the most cases of any state and that's the bottom line
We're still talking 14,500 case of rape
That's almost 40 rapes per day
How many rape babies will be born next year?

Abbot said they were working tirelessly eliminate rape.
Whatever they've done so far it's not working
How many does CA have? You know, the state that you live in and could possibly have an influence on? 14,700?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 07:08:42 PM »
How many does CA have? You know, the state that you live in and could possibly have an influence on? 14,700?

a bit less than Texas but by this time next year Texas will have a lot more rape babies...or suicides, do it yourself abortions and likely a lot more false claims of rape in an attempt to get an abortion

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 07:27:50 PM »
I wonder how many women will be forced to give birth to a rapists child or does Texas has some plan to rapidly get them all abortions (assuming the woman wants one).   Texas is going to be a horror show very quickly.  I predict an increase in suicides, do it yourself abortions and who knows what else. 

According to the bill victims of rape, sexual assault or incest are not liable to be sued, so I guess that's the back door around the bill.   This of course will probably lead to many false claims of rape and sexual assault in order to get an abortion after 6 weeks if needed.   

BTW - Texas leads the nation in rape cases (at least they did in 2019) yet oddly the Governor of Texas today said that “And Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets.”

Weird how he claims they are "working tirelessly to eliminate rapists" yet they lead the nation in rape.
Wouldn't it have made more sense to eliminate rapists first before signing this bill?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/232524/forcible-rape-cases-in-the-us-by-state/
https://www.dps.texas.gov/sites/default/files/documents/crimereports/19/cit2019.pdf

Not the childs fault asshole...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2021, 08:13:26 PM »

And Straw is pretending that he and other lefties wouldn't be weeping and gnashing their teeth, even if there were a codified exception for rape or incest, which account for less than THREE PERCENT of all abortions performed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-account-few-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/

Per this article, nearly THREE-QUARTERS of all women who have abortions do so because, "Having a baby would dramatically change my life." or "I can't afford a baby now!"DUH!!! Of course, women don't think of that while they're getting long-stroked.

About half say they don't want to be single moms or are having relationship problems. Well, participating in the baby-making process when one doesn't want babies is rather STUPID!!

Nearly 2 in 5 say they're done having kids.

Where, oh where, are all these rape cases??

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2021, 08:36:01 PM »

what child?

why would a man raping a woman be a childs fault ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 08:37:52 PM »
And Straw is pretending that he and other lefties wouldn't be weeping and gnashing their teeth, even if there were a codified exception for rape or incest, which account for less than THREE PERCENT of all abortions performed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-account-few-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/

Per this article, nearly THREE-QUARTERS of all women who have abortions do so because, "Having a baby would dramatically change my life." or "I can't afford a baby now!"DUH!!! Of course, women don't think of that while they're getting long-stroked.

About half say they don't want to be single moms or are having relationship problems. Well, participating in the baby-making process when one doesn't want babies is rather STUPID!!

Nearly 2 in 5 say they're done having kids.

Where, oh where, are all these rape cases??

you should go back and read my posts again

it's none of my business why any woman chooses to get an abortion

It's none of your business either

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2021, 08:38:17 PM »

What?  Did your family hold multiple regoonions there you vile product of an evening of incestuous beatnik passion coupled with decades of arduous drug ingestion?   For you incest is a family affair.    Covid up or Kobe down, sphincter-suckboy. 

Que the parrot-boy.  FOAD, twatling.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2021, 08:41:16 PM »
What?  Did your family hold multiple regoonions there you vile product of an evening of incestuous beatnik passion coupled with decades of arduous drug ingestion?   For you incest is a family affair.    Covid up or Kobe down, sphincter-suckboy. 

Que the parrot-boy.  FOAD, twatling.

projection much?

aren't you the guy who has often posted about someone fucking their grandmother?

it actually would make a lot of sense if you are the product of incest

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 12:02:05 AM »

Hey BoB, what about rapes of children in Afghanistan by Bidens buddies  >:( >:( >:(

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2021, 12:23:35 AM »
How a child is conceived is a completely different issue and its worth is not determined by how it was created.

I always wonder why adoption is rarely entered into this debate.  The emphasis is always on just how miserable a child's life will be if he/she is forced to live. LOL, "forced to live".

There is currently a two-year waiting list for an American couple to adopt an American baby. That's why so many Americans go to third-world countries to adopt. An adopted child on average do better than a non-adopted one. Anybody can make a baby. To qualify to be able to adopt a child you have to go through a very thorough vetting process. And this high demand applies even to those, according to you, "rape-babies."

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 02:41:15 AM »
How about Hunter and Joe's child-rape?

How about Pervy Joe's daughter rape when she was a kid??

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2021, 09:59:22 AM »
Delete this thread. No man could post this stuff. Has to be trolling.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2021, 02:01:15 PM »
you should go back and read my posts again

it's none of my business why any woman chooses to get an abortion

It's none of your business either

Yet, you keep trying to hide behind rape to shoehorn other cases and justify killing babies. You even started an ever more ridiculous thread about it with that genius AOC.

Even by your standards, that's pathetic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2021, 05:01:49 PM »
Yet, you keep trying to hide behind rape to shoehorn other cases and justify killing babies. You even started an ever more ridiculous thread about it with that genius AOC.

Even by your standards, that's pathetic.

are you truly this fucking stupid

I don't care why anyone wants an abortion

It's none of my business and none of your business either (unless you're the one who is pregnant and getting the abortion)

Can I make that any more clear for you ?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2021, 05:42:33 PM »

If the statistics are right, roughly 733 if they make all of them go to term.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2021, 05:47:01 PM »

It's none of my business and none of your business either (unless you're the one who is pregnant and getting the abortion)

So you’re just not an admitted communist but you’re also with the satanists that protested against it. Brother, I’m telling you the best place for you is to keep cowering behind that keyboard

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2021, 05:49:46 PM »
projection much?

aren't you the guy who has often posted about someone fucking their grandmother?

it actually would make a lot of sense if you are the product of incest

That you were not aborted never ceases to amaze me.  I bet your mom and wife have both had their vaginas hermetically sealed for eternity.  Covid up or Kobe down, shitass.

I am in favor of abortion, especially so in the case of rape.  But they should also put to death the rapists..  As for incest?  We have enough democraps in the world so again, I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest.  And then put to death the perpetrator(s) of incest.  Pedophiles should also be put death.  Murderers too.  And swiftly.  Cucks should be tarred and feathered. 

Even though they will doubtless enjoy it.  Won't you, buttwheat?    You are pathetic.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2021, 06:07:09 PM »

Your words betray you. And the proof is that you started, not just one, but TWO threads about rape, something you didn't do.....until that Supreme Court ruling on the Texas abortion law.

Would you like some Grey Poupon to go with that foot in your mouth?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2021, 06:08:14 PM »
Your words betray you. And the proof is that you started, not just one, but TWO threads about rape, something you didn't do.....until that Supreme Court ruling on the Texas abortion law.

Would you like some Grey Poupon to go with that foot in your mouth?

Hahahaha

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2021, 02:47:59 AM »
What defines a rape? A real trial conviction or just the woman accusation?