Author Topic: Holyfield vs Belfort  (Read 4502 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
Re: Holyfield vs Belfort
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2021, 06:11:57 PM »
Liar.

I have posted evidence of everything I have said unlike anyone else on this board. By all means come and find out I will put you through the ground

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2021, 06:11:57 PM »
I would have won more if I was allowed to compete my senior year

State, weight classes, years state champ.

Why not post it?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2021, 06:14:11 PM »
I have posted evidence of everything I have said unlike anyone else on this board. By all means come and find out I will put you through the ground

Liar.  So sad.

3x state champ?  Lies.

Always threatening violence.  Psychopath.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2021, 06:14:56 PM »

Why not post it?

Because my high school history is not something I want to relive or share  I am still upset about a lot of things and don't feel like arguing about them with you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2021, 06:15:33 PM »
Liar.  So sad.

3x state champ?  Lies.

Always threatening violence.  Psychopath.

Come call me a liar to my face chicken shit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2021, 06:22:44 PM »
First one from 1992 103lbs when I was 14 years old listed here. I went to 5 different high schools after that in different states and also won the AAU state championship and Commonwealth state Games and I wrestled on the state cadet team but again this is all 30 years ago surprised I found this I have actual evidence medals trophies newspaper articles and such in my trophy box at my moms house somewhere but not here as an adult 43 year old man. I do have my Army trophies here from 2002 a full decade later at Heavyweight y

https://www.virginiawrestling.com/layout_container/show_layout_tab?layout_container_id=67709718&page_node_id=5691939&tab_element_id=222942

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2021, 08:18:41 PM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2021, 08:20:12 PM »

Why not post it?

fuck you  c u n t

im going to make it my personal priority to deliver you and those like you to hell soon

boomers will die

then after we will be happy

will be good times after you

the  c u n t rags

go by by

negative losers who cant even go eat in a restaurant without looking like a fool

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2021, 08:22:00 PM »
I have multiple personal messages in support of me being on this board and been told how it has motivated others

Of course, all PMs. How convenient. You're a disgusting, crapping machine, creepy, weird liar. How many dumps have you taken today?

Just another ignored clue that you are an ugly, disease-ridden, scumbag.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2021, 08:23:39 PM »
No I am not nor did I lie about being 220lbs or what my arms tape or having a pool or a house or a college degree or being a veteran or wrestling in the Army or qualifying for the team trials or my diet  or winning the Yamasaki challenge or a having girlfriend who cooks or any other crap Getbig has harassed me about yet for some reason I am supposed to post triple certified video documentation on everything I say it's fucking nonsense. You don't think I am a 220lb multi time state champion with a chip on his shoulder come and find out.

Yes, you lie about everything. Can you please just die already?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2021, 08:25:00 PM »

Like you said you would do to Josh?

What a cowardly little phag.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2021, 03:25:55 AM »
First one from 1992 103lbs when I was 14 years old listed here. I went to 5 different high schools after that in different states and also won the AAU state championship and Commonwealth state Games and I wrestled on the state cadet team but again this is all 30 years ago surprised I found this I have actual evidence medals trophies newspaper articles and such in my trophy box at my moms house somewhere but not here as an adult 43 year old man. I do have my Army trophies here from 2002 a full decade later at Heavyweight y

https://www.virginiawrestling.com/layout_container/show_layout_tab?layout_container_id=67709718&page_node_id=5691939&tab_element_id=222942

See, what was so hard about that?

You post and brag but then don't want to provide proof of something you should be proud of.

1992 VISAA  103 lbs. Hankins, Brian St.Annes-Belfield

Bhanky told the truth and is not a liar about winning at 103 in 1992.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2021, 03:38:58 AM »
See, what was so hard about that?

You post and brag but then don't want to provide proof of something you should be proud of.

1992 VISAA  103 lbs. Hankins, Brian St.Annes-Belfield

Why do I have to provide video and documented accredited triple stamped evidence of everything I say no one else does and I get called a liar then no one ever apologizes when I show proof otherwise go fuck yourself if I see you we have problems I don't like people falsely accusing me of lying again and again. I also don't want to be stalked at every fucking high school I went to by getbig fucking weirdos

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2021, 04:20:54 AM »
Why do I have to provide video and documented accredited triple stamped evidence of everything I say no one else does and I get called a liar then no one ever apologizes when I show proof otherwise go fuck yourself if I see you we have problems I don't like people falsely accusing me of lying again and again. I also don't want to be stalked at every fucking high school I went to by getbig fucking weirdos

You should be thanking me, Bhanky, because I have added to your credibility on Getbig.

I did you a big favor and look at you whining.

If you don't want people to challenge you don't be such a braggart and don't take it so seriously.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2021, 08:30:47 AM »

You’re still a chronic liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2021, 02:35:58 PM »
Like I said lol I am undefeated in BJJ and have rolled with dozens of BLack belts.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2021, 07:44:48 PM »
Like I said lol I am undefeated in BJJ and have rolled with dozens of BLack belts.
You're done a lot in your life and that’s awesome there’s a few of us that have done sporting achievements and a lot more that have or are still currently in great shape that obviously gets harder too maintain as we age with injuries etc especially as we head towards 50 and older whatever the case well done 👍

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2021, 07:50:51 PM »
You're done a lot in your life and that’s awesome there’s a few of us that have done sporting achievements and a lot more that have or are still currently in great shape that obviously gets harder too maintain as we age with injuries etc especially as we head towards 50 and older whatever the case well done 👍

Lots of people have done a lot more and are a lot more successful than me on this board I am sure but I just don't like being called a liar when I share things. I am not bragging I am merely talking about my interest and every time I say anything some asshole calls me a liar.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2021, 08:18:53 PM »
Lots of people have done a lot more and are a lot more successful than me on this board I am sure but I just don't like being called a liar when I share things. I am not bragging I am merely talking about my interest and every time I say anything some asshole calls me a liar.
Thats fair enough I’ve been on this board sparsely for 13-14 years and I found early on there’s no point trying too convince effectively 99% of everybody and anybody we will never actually meet or know of on these online forums of whatever we have done,

There are some good people on here like Wes and a heap of others that are genuine but obviously a lot more that just want too troll and try all the other angles too try discredit whatever you put out there

what matters is what you think and comfortable with the things your achieved so far your in good shape and your achieved a lot so that’s great.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2021, 08:46:38 PM »
Now this is a fight no defense phone booth size ring 2 350lbers both with heart and chin freaking rock em sock em

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2021, 03:47:21 AM »

LIAR.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2021, 03:53:01 AM »
Now this is a fight no defense phone booth size ring 2 350lbers both with heart and chin freaking rock em sock em

I thought you said fat guys can't fight? That's why you are showing your "mercy" to Josh.

LIAR.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2021, 07:29:45 AM »
I thought you said fat guys can't fight? That's why you are showing your "mercy" to Josh.

LIAR.

Josh is 61 years old and just fat with parkinsons no less. And who said anything about Mercy Josh better get right with Jesus before I see him. These guys are about 25 years old and Big as hell not just fat. Also it is a boxing match not a fight. I think these guys would both have issues getting back up if taken down.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2021, 09:04:45 AM »
That was a good fight.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2021, 09:15:14 AM »
I will put you through the ground  ::)
Course you will tough guy